Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who are the "Joy of Satan ?"

modas

ok so i came across this cult called (Joy Of Satan)

here is the link http://www.joyofsatan.org/

So they say that the Lucifer is the true god and they sound quite convincing but i noticed that they semed like nazis with their saying (Hail Satan).

After a while i saw the other satanists were noticing that and some other stuff so at the end of one the video the person was sying to join their satanist

group and it got me thinking what if there is all kinds of gods locifer, Indian gods, and of course christian god (who never told his name so wich means he has more to hide or he does not trust us STRANGER DANGER!!!) Sory i got drifted there a litle so as i were saying maby those '' god`s'' are most of them real and none of them are neither good nor bad but they want that we folow them so they fight for power using propaganda souch as heavan and hell theory (and there might be one true god hiding in the attic who is to scared to come out to tell them that none of them are gods) but neiterless if there is some kind of way to contact angels, deamons or what ever else you know and you tried it out please post it because i wuld like to talk to them straight foreward. and i DO NOT NEED telling that it is not safe to contact them because we all live in fear but its about time to defeat the fear and reach for the truth.

Thank you for reading please reply.

and sorry if it looks psychotic to you i read it over and it kind of does to me.

• Like 1

So religion is bad?

I honestly can not tell you the answer because i don't know i only told you what i think. its for you to decide if i am right or wrong.

So they say that the Lucifer is the true god and they sound quite convincing but i noticed that they semed like nazis with their saying (Hail Satan).

After a while i saw the other satanists were noticing that and some other stuff so at the end of one the video the person was sying to join their satanist

group and it got me thinking what if there is all kinds of gods locifer, Indian gods, and of course christian god (who never told his name so wich means he has more to hide or he does not trust us STRANGER DANGER!!!) Sory i got drifted there a litle so as i were saying maby those '' god`s'' are most of them real and none of them are neither good nor bad but they want that we folow them so they fight for power using propaganda souch as heavan and hell theory (and there might be one true god hiding in the attic who is to scared to come out to tell them that none of them are gods) but neiterless if there is some kind of way to contact angels, deamons or what ever else you know and you tried it out please post it because i wuld like to talk to them straight foreward. and i DO NOT NEED telling that it is not safe to contact them because we all live in fear but its about time to defeat the fear and reach for the truth.

and sorry if it looks psychotic to you i read it over and it kind of does to me.

Maybe the Christian God didn't tell us His name because we'd be unable to really understand it? If a human being discounts the existence of the divine then they are free to make any rule for themselves that they choose. I've always thought it amusing that people who are in rebellion toward even the concept of God would then flock to His opposite number as a form of protest. "hail satan" is like bowing down to Elmer Fudd :w00t:

I honestly can not tell you the answer because i don't know i only told you what i think. its for you to decide if i am right or wrong.

Incorrect. You will get opinions as to whether you are right or wrong. Ultimately, the only way to tell if someone's philosophy is correct is by dying. Once on the other side, we will all learn the truth of the matter.

Personally, I think that what a person truly believes and expects of the afterlife is what they will get. No tracts, dogma, or witnesses to verify this, just a feeling. ;)

• Like 2

Incorrect. You will get opinions as to whether you are right or wrong. Ultimately, the only way to tell if someone's philosophy is correct is by dying. Once on the other side, we will all learn the truth of the matter.

Personally, I think that what a person truly believes and expects of the afterlife is what they will get. No tracts, dogma, or witnesses to verify this, just a feeling. ;)

well if there is nothing after death i gues we wont

well if there is nothing after death i gues we wont

His point is still valid though. If annihilation comes at death then we never know anything again. The assumption being made is that we WILL continue in a conscious, if not physical form. I think that our Creator wants us to live a life of physical existence so we can learn lessons to prepare us for a next stage of evolution. Perhaps we could not understand that next stage unless we first went through life in a limited body to give us perspective. I think of our physical existence to be "Eternity 101" :)

eta: This notion explains an awful lot about the seeming injustices. When children die or when wars slaughter the innocent it stands as a stark lesson to those who are trying to live in the light of love. It offends us greatly and teaches us the value of a life and that we should not harm others.

Edited by and then

Incidentally - the Talmudic\Old Testament God did give his name. When asked "who are you?" he answered "I AM".

Which suggests that that's his name.

• Like 1

But Lucifer IS true God of mankind. Just look how mankind behaves, and it is obvious what God has their allegiance. All the lesser Gods you mention wanted their part of earth action. If you remember tower of Babel, and division of nations, it happened because other deities wanted a piece of mankind to entertain and be worshiped.

If you read what they have written on their site they appear to be rather pantheistic-atheistic. :wub: We could be friends. But I am not sending money as requested on the bottom of the page.

• Like 1

It seems they are just another satanism Cult.

There is Lavey Satanism. Temple of Set.

And other groups or even people who practice solo etc.

This one just seems to branch off the others.

But Lucifer IS true God of mankind. Just look how mankind behaves, and it is obvious what God has their allegiance.

Most humans do not care about knowledge, and most of them believe in Jesus or The Biblical God, so yes, we can see the "allegiance".

• Like 1

The bible is nothing but a method of brainwash.

If you want to meet an angel face to face, traditionaly there are two ways. Be extremely giving and offer unconditional love to everyone, or enter an altered state of consciousness and change the channel of your mind. This is probably your best bet.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=0

• Like 2

Most humans do not care about knowledge, and most of them believe in Jesus or The Biblical God, so yes, we can see the "allegiance".

The only things most care about is power and glory, and will use whatever means to achieve it.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

I am a member of the Joy of Satan community. If you are truly interested. Read further into the site. First of all, we are NOT a cult. We are an occult. Huge difference. We teach spiritual knowledge not some crap you can get with Lavey or anyone else that will lie and deceive you. There are many Gods. They are all of good nature which is why they are called Gods. Now why doesn't the Christian God have a name? Our response is there is no such thing as God. Only a collection of alien life that are extremely anti human. They thrive off of fear. Fear is their tool and lies are thrown to create the fear and to keep spiritual knowledge out of our hands. Why we sound like Nazis? Once agian, you would need to delve deeper into the site and the sister sites of JoS. Once you dedicate your soul to Satan (NOT the same as selling your soul) the meaning of a lot of what is presented becomes a second nature or something you feel like you've learned before. You go back to read it and you say to yourself "well, no duh." xP I've been dedicated for 2 years. By far the best experience I've had. I used to be suicidal and used to live with an abusive parent. After dedicating, Satan showed me what life is like and how to live it. He showed me love and happiness and acceptance. He took me out of the abusive home. And here I am, happy, healthy, and to clear up any confusion, contain a healthy, complete soul. 100% mine. Summoning the Gods is highly discouraged. Not because of fear. The Gods have been through and continue to go through constant disrespect. How would you like it if a stranger dragged you into their house to question you? That's what it's like for an undedicated person to try to summon a God. At least as a dedicated Satanist you have shown your intention to be committed to improving yourself and therefore mean no disrespect. I agree that people need to reach for the truth. The truth is right in front of your eyes. It's unfortunate we live in a society full of people and beings that prevent many to see and accept the truth. This response is not meant to disrespect anyone. If you have any questions please ask.

and of course christian god (who never told his name so wich means he has more to hide or he does not trust us STRANGER DANGER!!!)

I wonder why you stated "who never told his name". You must want to provoke Christians. In any case, yes, God has a name and told us clearly his name. Exodus 3:13-14: Then Moses said to God, "Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I shall say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you.' Now they may say to me, ‘What is His name?’ What shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you,’”

God, himself, declares his own name to be "I AM". The book of Exodus was written in Hebrew, the word for "I AM" in Hebrew is YHWH or translated to Yahweh in English.

Edited by Perceptivum