Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The New World Order

Crystal Rose

That would involve putting money in his pocket though. I'd save time if I just flushed it down a toilet.

how many time's do you wanna reincarnate?

how many time's do you wanna reincarnate?

Are you saying Mr Yike holds the key to breaking free of the wheel of samsara now? I think the Buddha got there first a few thousand years ago.

Are you saying Mr Yike holds the key to breaking free of the wheel of samsara now? I think the Buddha got there first a few thousand years ago.

Buddha :unsure2: I don't think he will help ya against these evil reptiles.

then why were you talking about reincarnation?

The only evil reptiles are in Icke's head.

The only evil reptiles are in Icke's head.

Erm their in all our heads. They have manipulated the human race to have that aggresion, that temper we all know. Everything exist's in the universe exist's in all humans. Do some study please. :yes:

Edited by david icke is right

See, all this would actually be quite reasonable if the reptilians were seen as a metaphor. You really don't really believe that there actually are evil creatures from another dimension/planet/wherever that can adopt human form in order to enslave humanity in a state of fear, do you? You don't really believe that the Repitlians are actually real?

See, all this would actually be quite reasonable if the reptilians were seen as a metaphor. You really don't really believe that there actually are evil creatures from another dimension/planet/wherever that can adopt human form in order to enslave humanity in a state of fear, do you? You don't really believe that the Repitlians are actually real?

You can't 'see it to believe it', 'YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE it TO SEE IT'. Do some research, read some of icke books. One thing about icke's work was the wars, the zionist's wanted a war with the muslims so they had the 911 done. It was all planned.

do some research on this guy.

I couldn't even sit and watch the full 10 hours of the Ten Commandments movie with Charles Heston as Moses.

OMG, wife and I watched Gone With the Wind and I barely made it through the first sixteen hours. I now understand shooting sprees.

• Like 2

OMG, wife and I watched Gone With the Wind and I barely made it through the first sixteen hours. I now understand shooting sprees.

Think you will find that is some kind of mind control. Drugs,Tv.

• Like 1

LMAO! :)

Think you will find that is some kind of mind control. Drugs,Tv.

I have a theory about that. I think pysch meds play a large part but also video games and television. It's kinda of like this episode of the X-Files I watched, where the people are huge television watchers, and the government sends out this signal that makes the person's worst fear happen, and they snap and start killing people, but it's all in their mind! It's really freaky. Where's my tin foil hat? :)

But, honestly, we know, the government has been conducting mind control methods since the 40s and they say they aren't doing it anymore, but who knows?

Edited by Kowalski

You can't 'see it to believe it', 'YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE it TO SEE IT'. Do some research, read some of icke books.

A cop out to providing evidence for your claim that reptilians exist.

One thing about icke's work was the wars, the zionist's wanted a war with the muslims so they had the 911 done. It was all planned.

Of course! Let's blame it on the Joos. Much easier to solve the riddle of 9/11 that way.

holy god, I thought this "david ike is right" dude was joking all this time.

Is...this really a thing?

You can't 'see it to believe it', 'YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE it TO SEE IT'. Do some research, read some of icke books. One thing about icke's work was the wars, the zionist's wanted a war with the muslims so they had the 911 done. It was all planned.

[media=]

[/media]

uhm that wasn't Zionist - well to explain (and no I don't have proof or evidence, only that this came from an angel that talks to me.) The ones behind the new world order used our government (not reptiles) to use terrorists to do 9-11.

And one could simply prove these reptiles are real by simply capturing one and exposing it. Or have a hunter do it for you.

Erm their in all our heads. They have manipulated the human race to have that aggresion, that temper we all know. Everything exist's in the universe exist's in all humans. Do some study please. :yes:

So there is uranium inside of you? Maybe that's what made you not very bright.

Besides your video has nothing to do with your asinine belief of reptilians. Do some study yourself.

A cop out to providing evidence for your claim that reptilians exist.

Not a co out at all, just the truth.

Of course! Let's blame it on the Joos. Much easier to solve the riddle of 9/11 that way.

Oh I see you are not even clued up on the fact's:

ZIONIST'S ARE NOT JEWS, ZIONISM IS A POLITICAL ORGANIZATION DESIGNED TO CONTROL THE WORLD CALL, 'THE NEW WORLD ORDER'.

ISRAEL IS ROTHSCHILDS CREATION, WORLD WAR 2 WAS DESIGNED JUST TO GET THE JEWS TO ISRAEL AS THE FIRST WORLD WAR WASN'Y ENOUGH TO SHIFT THEM. JEWS HAVE BEEN USED BY ZIONIST'S (KHAZARIAN'S) FOR YEARS.

ASK A JEW IF THEY ARE A ZIONIST AND THEY WILL HOPEFULLY HIT YOU. :yes: JEWS ARE BEING TREATED APPALLINGLY IN ISRAEL BY THE ROTHSCHILDS (NON JEW)

• Like 1

So there is uranium inside of you? Maybe that's what made you not very bright.

Besides your video has nothing to do with your asinine belief of reptilians. Do some study yourself.

Gould blimey just connect all the dots.

ZIONIST'S ARE NOT JEWS, ZIONISM IS A POLITICAL ORGANIZATION DESIGNED TO CONTROL THE WORLD CALL, 'THE NEW WORLD ORDER'.

ISRAEL IS ROTHSCHILDS CREATION, WORLD WAR 2 WAS DESIGNED JUST TO GET THE JEWS TO ISRAEL AS THE FIRST WORLD WAR WASN'Y ENOUGH TO SHIFT THEM. JEWS HAVE BEEN USED BY ZIONIST'S (KHAZARIAN'S) FOR YEARS.

ASK A JEW IF THEY ARE A ZIONIST AND THEY WILL HOPEFULLY HIT YOU. :yes: JEWS ARE BEING TREATED APPALLINGLY IN ISRAEL BY THE ROTHSCHILDS (NON JEW)

I agree with you about the Zionists being one of the main driving forces of the "New World Order". Once again though, what the hell do Reptilians have to do with anything?

• Like 1

I agree with you about the Zionists being one of the main driving forces of the "New World Order". Once again though, what the hell do Reptilians have to do with anything?

Their the ones that program the real sicko's in charge. The reptile's have taken out their epathy gene. You really think the president's of the united states give a **** about the soldiers that die in their wars? Think how much energy, 'negative fear energy' that is being generated in these wars. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Zionist/Zionism is a Jewish National Rebirth Movement. Notice how Jewish is in the discriptor.

The idea of Zionism was from a Jewish Nationalist and thinker Nathan Birnbaum, who is a Jew.

While it is true that not all Jews are Zionists, the point being that Zionists are Jewish in faith still stands.

Before you start raising your tone at me, do research behind your claims.

Gould blimey just connect all the dots.

You can't connect dots when you start using Texas Sharpshooter arguments.

Edited by RaptorBites

I've a hard time seeing who'd benefit from just negative energy, except that it leads to apathy and that leads to obedience... oh wait I dont have a hard time after all. Apathy and impotent mentality yes. You think you're not immune to it, think again. I'm far from immune to it... even if you really intend to do something about these things (I do peacefully), it's still a form of apathy and impotence if you dont do it now. Letting yourself think you can do things only one way. I guess that goes to show apathy can catch you if you pay it some thought, but if you dont, you might be content living in your box-dream and saying yourself this is sufficient.