Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's most married couple: 106 times

Still Waters

Loved-up David and Lauren Blair enjoyed their wedding so much they never wanted to forget their special day - so they tied the knot another 106 times.

The lovebirds, who met in 1982, notched up the huge tally after promising each other they would never let go of that initial moment of bliss the first time they became husband and wife.

http://uk.news.yahoo...38.html#5OBSsGo

oh wow! now thats love! or they just really like cake and line dancing!

• Like 2

ah, thats so wonderful - when I was married, the wife and I remarried every year on our anniversary - it was a romance thing, we'd have elaborate ceremonies and then honeymoon - unfortunately life has a way of screwing things up so on our 6th anniversary, we divorced and went our seperate ways

oh well, at least we tried but the weddings sure were great

BEST - Ron

after 106 weddings, i bet you'd never be short of a footspa, handtowel, or cutlery set ever again!

(does that mean they've had 105 divorces too then? their lawyers must be p**sing themselves laughing all the way to the bank.....)

(P.S, i can't get the link to work SW, and i wanted to know if they looked like brother & sister.....)

I don't know.... it seems more like a grab for attention if they invite family and friends and such every time. Can't people just love each other every day and that be enough without some fancy party?

To each his or her own.

Dang it shrooma, you beat me to the line about divorces.

Anyway, did they also do 106 wedding rings(or maybe body piercings after their fingers filled-up) :w00t:

• Like 1

article-2366633-1AD9857B000005DC-304_634x421.jpg

article-2366633-1AD99013000005DC-234_634x380.jpg

article-2366633-1AD99082000005DC-648_306x423.jpg

article-2366633-1AD98A86000005DC-303_306x423.jpg

1146018-hendersonville-tn-lauren-and-david-blair-have-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=OCUJ5gVf7YdJQI2Xhkc2QPlb3BOQ%2F81u66Z8kHZMjrDcdUni4gJ4Rowd3w5KUjVZO1vcnolGrPSEJDK5iwayuA%3D%3D

sorry, I didnt have time to search all 106 ceremonies but these 5 are wonderful enough - and from what I read, no they did not divorce 105 times and no, they didnt invite the same family and friends as they married at various locations around the world

BEST - Ron

i think its cute, who cares if this is what they want to do then all the power to them

• Like 1

Let's just monitor their progress and see where they are ten years from now.

*edit: Okay, they look like they're about 70 years old. Good on them then.

Edited by d e v i c e

All the power to them.

The whole sanctity of marriage thing, is of what you make it.

True love, right there!

Getting married once was more than enough for me.. I would't even want to renew my vows...I'll stick to the way things are..