Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ohelemapit

Woolwich murder suspect Michael Adebolajo

11 posts in this topic

How sad, what a shame and lets hope this is a start of things to come. :yes:

Terror suspect Michael Adebolajo, one of the men accused of murdering Drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich, is believed to have been attacked in prison.

Reports claim the 28-year-old, of Romford in Essex, was set upon at HMP Belmarsh in south east London yesterday.

Reports say he has had two teeth knocked out in the attack.

arrow3.gifView: Read more

2 people like this

It was bound to happen... Many prisoners have faced beating in jail, some beaten to death.. It happens ...

What's the bet bleeding hearts will scream for his release to protect him from this "racist abuse"?

2 people like this

What's the bet bleeding hearts will scream for his release to protect him from this "racist abuse"?

What's the bet they won't?

He is going to be a nuisance to prison staff.

good. shame they didn't do more damage

It was bound to happen... Many prisoners have faced beating in jail, some beaten to death.. It happens ...

Well, we can only hope.

2 people like this

This is just the beginning for this B*****d. I truly hope this scumbag suffers for what he did...

2 people like this

What's the bet they won't?

Many wont. but there are people out there who would, that's how backwards some are.. In general, they are the people who will care more for the killers than they would the victims..

If you see them on line, people generally call them trolls ..

Many wont. but there are people out there who would, that's how backwards some are.. In general, they are the people who will care more for the killers than they would the victims..

If you see them on line, people generally call them trolls ..

I doubt many will call for him to be freed. What I can see happening is he will be compensated for his injuries - and that's guaranteed to get some blood boiling.

This is just the beginning for this B*****d. I truly hope this scumbag suffers for what he did...

I think we can be sure that he will....I don't think he intended to survive the murderous attack and that's why he ran at the police..

thinking they would shoot him dead. But they didn't.

Heard on the news today that 5 prison officers have been suspended while an enquiry takes place.

Apparently he has to have 5 prison officers with him every time he moves anywhere...and I bet he is a nightmare to keep under control.

I expect all the prison officers will be exonerated.....as their superior officer said they were following restraint guidelines.