Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Body of a pig.

Jennifer_P

Was that ever debunked? That video is scary as all get go.

What video would that be? Can you put it up for us, please?

Sorry, forgot to say 'Welcome to UM' :st ........ I hope you enjoy being here.

Edited by ouija ouija

Certainly bizarre, though in my opinion I think the thing in the photo looks more like Hadora from the Godzilla movies.

Still intriguing though!

Either way its still creepy lol

• Like 1

I remember there used to be a thread (forgot how long ago) on this topic. Don't think they reached a verdict.

What bizarre thing to say though. Even for a ghost.

Edited by Domina Lucis

I know, and doesn't Lucifer and demons have the body of a pig? Maybe the ghost was trying to scare them? Or maybe it was a demon.

• Like 1

Lucifer and demons have the body of a pig?

I never knew that.

I know Gannon From Zelda is a demonic magician who has the form of a pig.

And also the demons it the game doom have horns and cloven hoofs..

but i didn't know that's how they actually look in real life.

yeah its in the bible somewhere, not exactly where, but God casts them to have a body of a pig. Atleast, that's what i've always heard.

• Like 1

My computer only tells me that I "need to choose an application to view an rstp link". Which application?

would love to see this video but alas, i cant get it to come up

Lucifer and demons have the body of a pig?

I never knew that.

I know Gannon From Zelda is a demonic magician who has the form of a pig.

And also the demons it the game doom have horns and cloven hoofs..

but i didn't know that's how they actually look in real life.

Do you know it now?

There's a passage in the New Testament (Mark 5:2-13 and Matthew 8:28-32) where Jesus casts demons out of a man into a herd of pigs which then run into the sea and drown.

But does the Bible say anywhere that demons like look pigs "in real life"? Maybe it does but if I was interested I'd check it myself and not rely on second hand account of what someone on the Internet heard somewhere about what it says in the Bible.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

yeah its in the bible somewhere, not exactly where, but God casts them to have a body of a pig. Atleast, that's what i've always heard.

you're probably thinking of the tale of Legion & the Gadarene swine-

Luke8 25-39.

I am not sure why you all talk about this. The main complaint by viewers was that it could of easily be tampered.

As said by different people in different topics, there are a lot of factors that come into effect when recording EVPS on a tape recorder or a cell or a tablet. In this day and age it is very easy to alter or add sounds into the voice recording.

1. Know your voice recorder,

A voice recorder can pick up distant noises or even through walls, airvents etc, not always clearly. I once stuck my voice recorder in an old traveling chest and cover it with pillows and wrapped out side with comforters. I then shut the closet door, for an hour i was singing a nursey song. When I played it back, i heard faint parts of the song. People forget that the world moves on and empty houses do amplify the noises from distances.

2. Remembering the source of the sound,

This is what I have against ghost relality shows, Ghost Hunters have so many people wondering around (The cast, the camera crew, the sound guy, director, lunch (yes they have a lunch guy/girl) walking around a very quiet building) that it is impossible to know who is where and who said what or did what when they are listening to the recordings. When you listen to the recording you may of think you heard a noise as a ghost/spirit/unicorn made of cheese that could be just a fellow human or even animal.

3A. Tampering, Evps are very easy to contaminate by accident. Unlike TV shows where they can in a few seconds, slow down a noise and make it clear and sharp it is not possible in reality. I don't want to get techiqcal but slowing down or speeding it up can change the way it sounds.

3B. Tampering, Evps are very easy to contaminate on purpose, either using software or even using their or other peoples voice and make a story up.

4. Power of suggestion, I notice how people will play the sound but give their opinion of the sound they have heard, so people will have that word or sound in mind when listening.

5. Nature, Wind and animal noises do get recorded.

4. Power of suggestion, I notice how people will play the sound but give their opinion of the sound they have heard, so people will have that word or sound in mind when listening.
This.

There was a thread here some time ago where someone posted what he claimed was an amazing EVP recording. He didn't say what he thought it was saying. Several people responded saying that indeed it was a very good EVP, but no-one could agree with what was being said. Wildly different interpretations were given.

On the other hand when someone posts an EVP and suggests what is being said, everyone agrees that that is what's being said. When they're expecting to hear it, they interpret it that way, When they haven't been offered a suggestion, they come up with completely different ideas of what's being said.

• Like 1

I'll post another link that one isn't working and i didn't know that when i posted it.

If this one doesn't work try youtubing "Body of a pig" its the first one. i'm on my phone and i don't own a computer.

http://tinyurl.com/mncx6e3 this work?

I'll post another link that one isn't working and i didn't know that when i posted it.

If this one doesn't work try youtubing "Body of a pig" its the first one. i'm on my phone and i don't own a computer.

http://tinyurl.com/mncx6e3 this work?

well if demons are pigs.

Then it shouldn't be that hard to take them out right?

just turn them into bacon!

I smell breakfast

Could it be a demon lying about having a pigs body, I mean I wouldn't think lying would be hard for a demon to do. That or its all a hoax.

• Like 1

well if demons are pigs.

Then it shouldn't be that hard to take them out right?

just turn them into bacon!

I smell breakfast

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote name=R4z3rsPar4d0x'

timestamp='1374526596' post='4853129]

Could it be a demon lying about having a pigs body, I mean I wouldn't think lying would be hard for a demon to do. That or its all a hoax.

Maybe. Who knows, it still creeps me out, the voice, the thought. All of it, the photo.

• Like 1

it could go either way these days, I mean it seems like everyone is involved in hoaxes of some kind

True.