Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clear Photo Of Wingless Jersey Devil

NatureBoff

RASHORE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I didn't think it was possible for NatureBoff's rep to sink any lower. Time for a name change? :clap:

agreed to the third degree, i feel mean but i have to admit he has heart! to get called on your crap that hard and keep swinging? gosh

• Like 2

agreed to the third degree, i feel mean but i have to admit he has heart! to get called on your crap that hard and keep swinging? gosh

The phrase "petulant child" comes to mind :whistle:

• Like 1

The phrase "petulant child" comes to mind :whistle:

lol epic! but we are kind of ganging up on him, for this reason i will quit my rude remarks! for the time being :P

• Like 1

lol epic! but we are kind of ganging up on him, for this reason i will quit my rude remarks! for the time being :P

You're a nice guy kannin and I agree. Time for me to move on.

You're a nice guy kannin and I agree. Time for me to move on.

thank you XD your to sweet! and we are going to be the bigger people by doing so :)

• Like 1

I was amazed at the quality of this photo. It matches an eyewitness report of a mystery creature exactly imv. Sighting

Photo: New Jersey Devil Photo

It's a hairless squirrel:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=3380&showentry=27631

Given that this has already been explained and the thread is not producing anything constructive there's no sense keeping this going.

Closed.

• Like 2