Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Merc14

Another Obama failure, Detroit bankrupt

5 posts in this topic

Obama attacked Romney for his suggestion that Detroit go into a structured bankruptcy with the following statement:

We refused to throw in the towel and do nothing. We refused to let Detroit go bankrupt. We bet on American workers and American ingenuity, and three years later, that bet is paying off in a big way.”

Read the rest of the article if you care but the gist of it is the city of Detroit had no possible way to ever recover as the corrupt democrat political machine, in league with the unions had bled it dry. They killed the city and an early structured bankruptcy would've saved millions but the democrats wouldn't hear of it and Obama made his always empty promises. Hell, he probably believed what he was saying, the moron. So now Detroit goes away and many living on ridiculous pensions will find themselves broke.

3 people like this

I just read something about a judge making Detroit retract its bankruptcy submission .

No idea what the details are.

I just read something about a judge making Detroit retract its bankruptcy submission .

No idea what the details are.

The unions are behind that but Barry has already abandoned them so no fed protection. He isn't running again so he is abandoning the scumbags that cheated to get him back in office because it isn't worth his time and there really isn't an out, just as Romney said. Ninjadude (aka NNs) was all about the big save of Detroit but I am sure that boy will be absent from the conversation now. Reality sucks.

3 people like this

Detroit was in trouble for a long time

1 person likes this

There's already a thread on this topic HERE. No need to have two active threads on the same topic.