Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Walking Dead Season 4

MacsMom

I simply took it as the kid dying of a fever (shower in a last ditch attempt to cool down), and then he collapsed (possibly striking his head as he fell). Hence he died and then comes back. That being said, I think they are going for the zombies becoming 'smarter'. :) I for one approve. lol.

a fever is normal when someone is about to turn tho, so he might of been turning already and just collasped. Remember michonne commented to andrea that she was burning hot when andrea got bit. That rv guy also ran a fever when he got bit in season 1 and they had to leave him behind. Also, rick was asked if he was running a fever by that guy with the kid in season one for fear that rick might have been bit, but rick told him he was shot not bit. So the kid might have gotten infected some other way
  • Like 1

I dare say the kid who died is going to get up and bite people in the prison

thats what I think too
  • Like 1

I really liked this weeks episode.

I like how they are now having to fight disease and zombies and the basic requirements for survival. And Rick was so sad about killing his pigs he was just happy as a pig farmer. And I think its the little girl who had been feeding rats to the zombies at the fence, she was naming them last episode. I think its smart to let carol teach the children.

And im starting to want tyreese to just die.

Edited by spartan max2

I'm thoroughly enjoying this season so far. The fact of some sort of sickness/disease just shows how hard it is for them to survive. That they never really will be safe. The scene with Michonne was so sad! I do look forward to learning some back story on her though. I know a lot of people don't like Carl (He never bothered me too much, just at times he was a bit obnoxious), but I think he has matured a lot more. As for Carol teaching the kids, of course it's an excellent idea! You never know what could happen, and those kids should be ready to defend themselves! I agree on believing that the little girl is the one who was feeding the rats to the walkers. Only because she was naming the walkers in the first episode, she possibly feels bad for them? Or just is holding on to the fact that they were once humans.

As for who burned those bodies, I'm stumped. I don't quite think it was the Governor, what do you guys think?

I really feel like this season is going to be a rough one for the group, and me. lol.

Through the lead up to the season, I always just assumed that it was the Governor who was attracting the walkers to a specific part of the fence and other nefarious deeds. But it now appears that it's someone on the inside. Someone with a death wish perhaps? Someone who has come to respect the zombies as a form of perfect life? Someone who is simply a nutter? It should be interesting how it's playing out.

I also like the fact that they have an entire new cast of "red shirts" to liven (deaden) things up a bit in the prison.

The only thing that slightly bugs me a bit is the whole "I'm a farmer not a fighter" storyline with Rick. It's fine to be a farmer, they need them, but no one in their right mind would think it was OK to go around unarmed in that world. Fine, you don't want to carry a gun - but at least carry a sword or something like that.

• Like 2

Through the lead up to the season, I always just assumed that it was the Governor who was attracting the walkers to a specific part of the fence and other nefarious deeds. But it now appears that it's someone on the inside. Someone with a death wish perhaps? Someone who has come to respect the zombies as a form of perfect life? Someone who is simply a nutter? It should be interesting how it's playing out.

I also like the fact that they have an entire new cast of "red shirts" to liven (deaden) things up a bit in the prison.

The only thing that slightly bugs me a bit is the whole "I'm a farmer not a fighter" storyline with Rick. It's fine to be a farmer, they need them, but no one in their right mind would think it was OK to go around unarmed in that world. Fine, you don't want to carry a gun - but at least carry a sword or something like that.

well I daresay it was a desiese after all. My thought is why on earth would anyone feed them rats. Maybe that's why they were attracted to that part of the fence? Cant wait to see who burned the bodies.
  • Like 1

Hmm thats why i think the Virus is alien or mind control

Little bit of trivia. When Robert Kirkman was originally trying to sell the comic, he had to tell the executives that the zombies were a first phase of an alien invasion. This is because the executives didn't think a zombie comic could sell on its own. He laughed when the executives called wondering where the aliens were, despite the book being a massive hit.

• Like 1

I thought the 'fever' was swine flu or something along those lines, so the survivors have a new threat to contend with. But apparently it might be...

An Ebola outbreak!!! If you believe everything you read online.

Going to watch Ep 2 tonight, looking forward to it. :)

Edited by Junior Chubb

Rick did not need to throw away that many piggies :(

my thoughts exactly :/ they could of just lure the zombies away by the mere engine of the car, considering they are attracted to noise

my thoughts exactly :/ they could of just lure the zombies away by the mere engine of the car, considering they are attracted to noise

Well they had to kill them anyway.

Well they had to kill them anyway.

true, but being eaten alive is a horrible way to die

I think rich got pretty torn about about killing his pigs too

• Like 2

ArW0l8m.jpg
  • Like 4

I think rich got pretty torn about about killing his pigs too

RIP:

EOS5JVC.jpg

It was so good. It's obviously building up to a big shake up in cast and location change. They're going to probably lose several people and then travel to another area. The only thing that is a bit dissapointing is the whole Carol and Darryl situation. They're progression towards becoming an item has pretty much died. They teased it during Season 2 and 3 and nothing yet. Talk about a snails pace.

Edited by Ever After
  • Like 3

It was so good. It's obviously building up to a big shake up in cast and location change. They're going to probably lose several people and then travel to another area. The only thing that is a bit dissapointing is the whole Carol and Darryl situation. They're progression towards becoming an item has pretty much died. They teased it during Season 2 and 3 and nothing yet. Talk about a snails pace.

They have more than hinted at Carol and Darryl becoming closer this season than ever before, also hinted at what he may have done before the virus hit. I have known a few "vice" people who you would never suspect them of being who they are. He fits the profile of one mainly by his actions in times of stress. Hoping for more a military/civilian look into this season, and how the world is handling the virus, so far its looking like nature is starting to balance itself out.

• Like 1

Oh Hell, I think I just figured out whats going on.

I dare say looking at the infected roster its been the people of the town that came to the prison since last season, I don't see ricks people with symptoms and may be something the Governor had infected them with. Check the Sneak Peek Episode 403 The Walking Dead: Isolation

• Like 3

That's a good theory and I hope it's true. That would mean that the core group is safe.

I dare say looking at the infected roster its been the people of the town that came to the prison since last season, I don't see ricks people with symptoms and may be something the Governor had infected them with. Check the Sneak Peek Episode 403 The Walking Dead: Isolation

that would make sense if there wasn't a timeskip. Not sure if there really was one but it would take some time to grow all those plants and get pigs, horses etc.

What if it's something that Rick's people had and gave to the Woodbury folks? I keep going back to Darryl licking his fingers and shaking Harry Potter looking dude's hand.

• Like 1

What if it's something that Rick's people had and gave to the Woodbury folks? I keep going back to Darryl licking his fingers and shaking Harry Potter looking dude's hand.

good observation, I didn't even remember that. That would have to mean daryl is infected. So maybe some people have a better tolerance for the bug than other people.