Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
NoirElyse

Dream Projection with Negative Entity

5 posts in this topic

This is my first time posting on a forum, so please bare with me.

For a few years now, I've experimented with lucid dreaming, astral projection, and meditation with no real success. Meditation obviously clears my mind and allows for more psychic experiences, but I've never been able to experience anything through dreams or seriously alter my consciousness at will. Last night, I experienced something very similar, though not of my own choice.

It was a dreamlike experience that happened between wakefulness and true sleep. In this "dream," I was with a man I've been getting to know over the internet who lives over three thousand miles away. We have never met in person, and have only been talking for three or four weeks. Anyhow, I was with him in his room, and as we walked out of the room we both became aware of a negative entity in a bathroom across the hall. Once we noticed it, I was no longer interacting with him, but with the entity. The first thing I noticed about it was its menacing demeanor, and a distinct density. Very rock-like, hard, and immobile. There was a second manifestation of that entity about a foot behind the first, exactly the same but lighter, almost transparent. Everyone in the house was aware of the first one, and it focused its energy on me almost immediately.

I was asking questions, though not necessarily of this being. It was in my head, and there were answers coming from this thing. The second body of it was what was responding to me, as the first one held the attention of everyone else. I wondered to myself what its name was, and the response "Morjax" came immediately. As soon as I knew its name, it began gaining confidence and approaching me more and more. I tried to figure out the reason for the two manifestations of the same body, but the response was "be present now, you'll know tomorrow." It then became clear that it wanted a host, or a new person for energy. Its continued focus on me began making me uncomfortable, and I realized exactly what was happening. I used a method I'd learned while reading about astral projection for protection, where I surrounded myself with white light. It was useless, and he laughed at me. I tried again, but with gold light. Slightly more effective, but only for a moment. Again with white light, and nothing. I attempted to help the people in the house, to tell it to get out and that it wasn't welcome, resonating my energy through the entire house as a place it was unwelcome, and nothing. It was then that I realized it was already feeding off me, and the fear necessary to put up defenses. At that point, I sent it love. Irrevocable, unrestrained acceptance and love. The entity became repulsed, and I was disengaged from the experience and spiraled into blackness and slept the rest of the night.

Today I was speaking with the man I've been getting to know, and he mentioned having a nightmare last night. I told him I'd had one as well, and briefly mentioned that I'd dreamed of being at his house and coming out of his room to an entity in his bathroom. He was intrigued, and admitted he'd had the same exact dream. Upon comparing dreams, his involved trying to protect me and other people from a murderous being in the bathroom who wanted to kill everyone as he chased it around the house. I didn't go into great detail about my experience, but told him that it was unlikely that this was a coincidence, and for him to be wary of his emotions and avoid the house when feeling angry, sad, or out of sorts. He is unconcerned and thinks nothing of it.

Does anyone have any advice or similar stories? I haven't heard of anything like this before.

1 person likes this

Welcome to UM NoirElyse.

This is my first time posting on a forum, so please bare with me.

For a few years now, I've experimented with lucid dreaming, astral projection, and meditation with no real success. Meditation obviously clears my mind and allows for more psychic experiences, but I've never been able to experience anything through dreams or seriously alter my consciousness at will. Last night, I experienced something very similar, though not of my own choice.

It was a dreamlike experience that happened between wakefulness and true sleep. In this "dream," I was with a man I've been getting to know over the internet who lives over three thousand miles away. We have never met in person, and have only been talking for three or four weeks. Anyhow, I was with him in his room, and as we walked out of the room we both became aware of a negative entity in a bathroom across the hall. Once we noticed it, I was no longer interacting with him, but with the entity. The first thing I noticed about it was its menacing demeanor, and a distinct density. Very rock-like, hard, and immobile. There was a second manifestation of that entity about a foot behind the first, exactly the same but lighter, almost transparent. Everyone in the house was aware of the first one, and it focused its energy on me almost immediately.

I was asking questions, though not necessarily of this being. It was in my head, and there were answers coming from this thing. The second body of it was what was responding to me, as the first one held the attention of everyone else. I wondered to myself what its name was, and the response "Morjax" came immediately. As soon as I knew its name, it began gaining confidence and approaching me more and more. I tried to figure out the reason for the two manifestations of the same body, but the response was "be present now, you'll know tomorrow." It then became clear that it wanted a host, or a new person for energy. Its continued focus on me began making me uncomfortable, and I realized exactly what was happening. I used a method I'd learned while reading about astral projection for protection, where I surrounded myself with white light. It was useless, and he laughed at me. I tried again, but with gold light. Slightly more effective, but only for a moment. Again with white light, and nothing. I attempted to help the people in the house, to tell it to get out and that it wasn't welcome, resonating my energy through the entire house as a place it was unwelcome, and nothing. It was then that I realized it was already feeding off me, and the fear necessary to put up defenses. At that point, I sent it love. Irrevocable, unrestrained acceptance and love. The entity became repulsed, and I was disengaged from the experience and spiraled into blackness and slept the rest of the night.

Today I was speaking with the man I've been getting to know, and he mentioned having a nightmare last night. I told him I'd had one as well, and briefly mentioned that I'd dreamed of being at his house and coming out of his room to an entity in his bathroom. He was intrigued, and admitted he'd had the same exact dream. Upon comparing dreams, his involved trying to protect me and other people from a murderous being in the bathroom who wanted to kill everyone as he chased it around the house. I didn't go into great detail about my experience, but told him that it was unlikely that this was a coincidence, and for him to be wary of his emotions and avoid the house when feeling angry, sad, or out of sorts. He is unconcerned and thinks nothing of it.

Does anyone have any advice or similar stories? I haven't heard of anything like this before.

You are indeed sensing a manipulation, in my opinion it's the source that you are confused about. Spend some time meditating and listening to your inner voice, the answer will come to you.

Hi & Welcome to Um NoirElyse........... phew.... what an entry.. :)

That's an interesting & significant experience you had there..

The parts that resonate with my own understanding of this kind of thing are the two manifestations of the same body, and that the 2nd was trying to make you it's host..

(Keep in mind I have no experience in this, and just hearsay.)

IMO you did an awesome job in not allowing this.. :tu:

Some might claim Morjax was a demon, some might claim it just a nightmare.. IMO, no one really knows, and we are all just scratching the surface of a much larger world that we know next to nothing about. A world where what you perceive it to be helps make that perception more real.

I tend to think of these as thought forms, and like Seeker says, it's a manipulation, the solid form of it being a representation of something in the physical world, and the more transparent form of it a child thought-form that's trying to make you a host, or hook you into it's way of thinking.

The key to getting rid of these things is to not be afraid. You did the right thing in thinking about love. Simply chanting words like love, happiness, joy and imagining these feelings manifest during a negative episode helps better than surrounding yourself in white light