Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where humans are really from...?

s. booth

I have a question for all of you.... Where do you think humans really came from? I have no idea there are multiple theories out there. Some believe in the bible, some believe in evolution, some believe we came from another planet/dimension. What do you think?

• Like 1

When a mummy & a daddy love each other and........... oh, something tells me your after the bigger picture...

But seriously....

We were here already and helped along by other extra terrestrial/dimensional beings imo.. & not necessarily aliens too.

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

So people want to find aliens and they want them to come to earth. What if we're the aliens.... I think it makes sense for us to have come here from another planet and just populate and populate and populate.

I believe in creation, as the design of "the system" as whole seems too perfect to be by evolution alone. Created by whom and for what is what keeps me on my toes. There are times I believe that "God" might in fact exist, and then there are times that I think it is possible that humans were "seeded" from a process that we don't yet understand. An alien civilization far older and more advanced than our our own at times factor into my theories, but I am obviously too scattered to settle on any one simple explanation. We seem too complex a species compared to all other life on Earth to not have something more special in our distant past. I like the mystery, and keep an open and inquisitive mind.

• Like 2

So people want to find aliens and they want them to come to earth. What if we're the aliens.... I think it makes sense for us to have come here from another planet and just populate and populate and populate.

What a ghastly thought...

I'm of the opinion that humanity suffers from a collective form of loneliness. Hence our fascination in looking out for other life in the universe to share our existence with.. What a boring universe it would be if we're the aliens and our only purpose in life is to "populate and populate and populate."

There's plenty of evidence about to suggest that our collective loneliness has not always been the case if you take into account the ancient astronaut theory.. Cave drawings and the like can be read either way, as proof of collective loneliness, or as proof of visitation.. Either way, there must have been an origin or seed of thought about our origins that has spawned our countless belief systems regarding the origin of mankind..

DNA proves beyond a doubt that we are related to every other living thing on this planet. So humans can’t be from other planet.

One huge consideration for me when I think about this is that we humans share about 97% of our DNA with some of the other primates.

From what I have studied about evolution, it seems very logical that we evolved from a common ancestor.

If you look back further in time and deeper into the ground you find earlier common ancestors of other species, and evolution of them taking place over hundreds of millions of years.

Now, where life came from initially on Earth about 3.5 billion years ago is still a mystery.

It could have been seeded by aliens, or started by itself under the right biological conditions, or by a creator God.

We'll probably find out more about the possibility of each of those as we continue to do the research.

Edited by Hugh

Africa, although I have read of a secondary evolutionary origin point in the Ural region of Europe.

• Like 1

I think we're from the nearest star. Not as in traveled from there to here, but were created, along with the globe, from that star.

But I also entertain the idea that this whole 'all of existence' deal is a consciousness thing, and all of us, the world we know, and the Sun from which it was born, are all just one reality of many simultaneous completely different theoretical worlds, all connected in symbolism. Meaning all of those other worlds will be born from their own Sun, but it could be a completely different, likely almost untranslatable comparison.

What it all symbolizes, though, I'm not exactly sure. Sometimes I think I know, but then I quickly forget or find a new thing to worry about.

Just my idea.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

I have a question for all of you.... Where do you think humans really came from? I have no idea there are multiple theories out there. Some believe in the bible, some believe in evolution, some believe we came from another planet/dimension. What do you think?

This link here explains it very well in my opinion:

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/originraces.htm

Excerpt:

This Awareness indicates that this relates to that which this Awareness has given in the reference to Enlil and Enki, in the time of Sumer and Ur; this approximately 20.000 years ago in that which is Mesopotamia; that this in the area of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers were the so-called origin of civilization began. It was not so much the origin of the races or the origin of humanity, but it was a new origin of civilization in that agriculture was introduced during that time. The agriculture which has continued to this day, where certain fruits, vegetables and crops were given to these entities and have spread throughout the world from that area, and whereby these entities were the first of a creation of the Cro-Magnon type of human, or that which has been called the prototype for Adam and Eve. This Awareness indicates that Adam and Eve in this sense were not of the white race, as many believed, but were of the black race. This Awareness wishes of course to clarify this, in suggesting that Adam and Eve were not single individuals; they were a type of human, but as one would say the first Cro-Magnon human on Earth was of the black race rather than of the white race, male and female were they.

This Awareness indicates that Adam represents the Cro-Magnon type of person, the Homo Erectus, the entity who stands erect as compared to the earlier Neanderthal types. This Awareness indicates that after these creations, the white race appeared approximately 10.000 B.C., and began to have their influence spreading from the Caucasus mountains southwards into India and into Egypt. This became that which is called or known as the origin of the Great White Brotherhood.

The entities came to teach and to establish civilizations among the masses who were already present on Earth. These entities were of Pleiadian origin and in their own way created a certain new element in the civilizations of nations that in some way benefited and in some way proved detrimental to others. Their influence helped to establish the caste system in India, but also helped to introduce an organizational system that allowed for many people of many levels to receive benefits from society in general. The organization of medicine, law, governing and construction came from these entities and helped to take humanity out of the more primitive agriculture and nomadic wandering of tribes into cities and towns. This Awareness suggests that the information be continued.

Mars we are from mars

Thats probebly not to far from the truth:

This Awareness indicates that the Jewish people whoever that may be, generally are followers of the Old Testament, but not necessary so. This Awareness indicates that essentially the early Hebrews were the clones of Jehovah or the offspring of such clones. This Awareness indicates as has been indicated previously, Jehovah indulged in the action of duplicating entities and duplicated Adam in his image, duplicated Eve in a kind of feminine counterpart of Adam using a different approach. This Awareness indicates that these entities as having been created on the planet Mars, and brought to Earth at the time whereby they were expelled from the Garden of Eden. This Awareness indicates that the action of Jehovah as has been previously indicated, was one whereby he broke certain Universal Laws of the Galactic Confederation in creating Adam and Eve as servants to tend his garden, and began this race which was a duplicate of his own karmic self.

This Awareness wishes to elaborate briefly: The actions of

Jehovah created through the DNA duplication a race of Hebrews, who were basically reflections of Jehovah--these entities reflecting the rebellious attitudes of Jehovah and carrying on certain attitudes of superiority, love of power, jealousy, vengeance and a feeling of being righteous and superior to others. This Awareness indicates all this being inherited through the genes from Jehovah. This Awareness indicates the Intergalactic Confederation, or Galactic Man, as it is sometimes called, considered Jehovah to be a renegade immortal and has since curbed Jehovah's behavior and has sentenced this entity to bring back the energies which he unleashed upon this Earth; and this entity is in the process of reversing the forces which he unleashed, and in doing so, the entity is also making repayment for his own karmic purposes.

Read more:

The Three ways Man Was Created

Question:

Well, then essentially then there are three basic routes that man, as we understand today, evolved or came to this plane. One: through the natural evolution, though the group soul of animals; the second through the extraterrestrials; and the third as indicated by the works of entities like Jehovah, creating clones. Is that correct?

Answer:

This is in the affirmative. This through natural genetic influence caused by environmental changes, or caused by the necessity of that which has been referred to as the survival of the fittest, or the Law of Adaptation; and that which has occurred through genetic tampering, or artificial coding of cells and the DNA genetic codes, that which may be termed genetic engineering, such as was accomplished by Jehovah and others; and that which occurred through selective breeding, such as through the "sons of god," and the daughters of man, or of other forms of selective breeding, such as accomplished through the creation of pedigree animals or others.

It has always been my opinion that the earth was established as a galactic Mental Asylum.

The originating points of the differing races on earth could not be further apart and appear to be deliberately planned, probably to allow various star systems to have their own dumping area. The star systems may have had a common point of origin which would explain the ability to interbreed. The racial skin colouring, physical, and mental attitudes would be a result of living under differing solar systems where planetary gravitation and star emissions/radiation had an effect over generations. Separation could also have given rise to the distinct religions each race brought with them.

The star systems likely maintained some sort of contact and could have agreed to find a "backwater' to dispose of their malcontents, disruptive entities, and lawbreakers. Banishment would be an acceptable form of punishment to an advanced intelligence whereas life termination would not..

As with modern man, if the current system of commerce broke down, it would not take long to "degenerate" to a very primitive existence.

UFO visitations are possibly nothing other than the warders doing their rounds to ensure that the inmates do not escape as there is no evidence that the inmates have been cured. One has only to look at the warmongering, bribery, complicity, outright criminal activities, and wealth accumulation at the expense of the citizens using any method, of the current governments of all countries to prove that the return to the star systems interpretation of sanity has not happened.

At this point I duck for cover.

Truthseeker, can you tell me who "this awareness" is that you keep mentioning??

It has always been my opinion that the earth was established as a galactic Mental Asylum.

The originating points of the differing races on earth could not be further apart and appear to be deliberately planned, probably to allow various star systems to have their own dumping area. The star systems may have had a common point of origin which would explain the ability to interbreed. The racial skin colouring, physical, and mental attitudes would be a result of living under differing solar systems where planetary gravitation and star emissions/radiation had an effect over generations. Separation could also have given rise to the distinct religions each race brought with them.

The star systems likely maintained some sort of contact and could have agreed to find a "backwater' to dispose of their malcontents, disruptive entities, and lawbreakers. Banishment would be an acceptable form of punishment to an advanced intelligence whereas life termination would not..

As with modern man, if the current system of commerce broke down, it would not take long to "degenerate" to a very primitive existence.

UFO visitations are possibly nothing other than the warders doing their rounds to ensure that the inmates do not escape as there is no evidence that the inmates have been cured. One has only to look at the warmongering, bribery, complicity, outright criminal activities, and wealth accumulation at the expense of the citizens using any method, of the current governments of all countries to prove that the return to the star systems interpretation of sanity has not happened.

At this point I duck for cover.

You would enjoy this link then:

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/insaneasylum.htm

excerpt:

WHY EARTH IS CALLED THE INSANE ASYLUM OF THE GALAXY

The Earth, as being in what may be called the outskirts or outlands of the Galaxy. It is by no means anywhere near the heart of the more advanced civilizations within the galaxy. It is in a very remote area, and many of the entities from various star systems would tend to scatter and take their experiments or their people who do not fit well, experiments that had gone wrong or people who did not fit well in their society; they would take them to these more remote areas such as the Earth.

This being much like Australia, wherein Australia was an isolated continent that could be used as a dumping ground for prisoners to get them out of society in Europe and yet let them live their own lives as they desired. This Awareness indicates that this was the case for many of these who were brought to Earth.

This Awareness indicates there are some planets that are even more remote than the earth. The earth, in fact, during the past two hundred years has progressed considerably in comparison to many of the others This Awareness indicates that in bringing entities into these remote areas and casting them out from the heart of the greater societies in the galaxy, they planted seeds of civilization, so that the entities could have some sense of organization. It is for this reason that this Awareness once described the Earth as having been the insane asylum of the galaxy.

It is not the only one, but it is one of a number in which it was simply a dumping ground for many types of experiments, genetic experiments and creatures and beings that did not fit in the other places. This Awareness indicates that over a period of centuries there have been highly evolved beings who have been sent to earth to attempt to help raise the vibration of the Earth plane. This Awareness has referred to these as the Wanderers. There is also the terminology of Star People.

THE INFLUENCE OF THE WANDERERS

keep reading:

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/creator/insaneasylum.htm