Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israeli MDs Harvesting Human Organs

Yamato

For my part, I am NOT denying or defending what they did - simply pointing out that it's no worse than many other countries and it has not been shown to be a policy of the government. Just an example of criminal behavior by individuals. Yam just uses it as a convenient club to beat the dead horse.

It's not a dead horse, it's a criminal case that's being updated. It's a recent event that got published in obscure media while the entire mainstream media ignored it. It is criminal behavior, and it's admitted policy of the state of Israel. I know of no other country that's occupying territory and continously attacking it with bombs and rockets and bullets and then snatching bodies and cutting out the organs of its victims.

• Like 2

Take everything controlled and announced by the Zionist leaders with a grain of salt.

I just want to say it baffles me how people are so ready to jump to the defence of a bunch of liars. When political integrity is so disregarded by these people in power. How can you possibly trust what they're saying?

Agreed. It's amazing how many parallels can be drawn between the hate-speech that comes from Zionists and radical Islamists. I read an apparently well known quote today that goes "a Zionist will cry out in pain while stabbing you in the back". Immediately made me think of the situation in Gaza

• Like 4

For my part, I am NOT denying or defending what they did - simply pointing out that it's no worse than many other countries and it has not been shown to be a policy of the government. Just an example of criminal behavior by individuals. Yam just uses it as a convenient club to beat the dead horse.

Israel is unique in their situation. Which other country out there can poke and prod all their neighbours because they have an ally that holds the most powerful military in the world? Furthermore their neighbours countries are falling into civil disarray funded by their very own powerful allies. The long running propaganda that they are the poor, helpless little victim, not the powerful, armed to the teeth bully.

There aren't many countries doing this.

• Like 2

Israel is unique in their situation. Which other country out there can poke and prod all their neighbours because they have an ally that holds the most powerful military in the world? Furthermore their neighbours countries are falling into civil disarray funded by their very own powerful allies. The long running propaganda that they are the poor, helpless little victim, not the powerful, armed to the teeth bully.

There aren't many countries doing this.

The propaganda is BS of course - but all nations do that kind of PR in their own way. My issue with those who trash the nation of Israel is that they never bother to even TRY to look at the situation in a non biased way. I guess one either loves this nation or hates it. There seems to be no middle ground. Israel is run by human beings. Are they worse than say, Russians? Americans, Brits or Filipinos? Is their government some sort of international demon? Do they do worse things than others who have come before them? Do they even do worse things than the enemies they have been at war with forever? Yep, they ARE unique. They have a book that is believed by a close majority of the planet as a true document of the Creator's word. Not all, of course but very, very many. The proof will be born out IF they survive and eventually prosper and defeat their enemies. Germany was responsible for starting a war that killed over 50 million souls on this planet yet no one looks back at their record and vilifies them constantly today. Same for Japan. The Turks, Russians...the list goes on and on yet it is always the Jews of Israel that never find forgiveness or a fair shake - ALWAYS - they are the guilty, ALWAYS, they are the hated. That doesn't strike you as being a little odd? Even a little? I don't expect their bad behaviors small OR outrageous, to be swept under a rug and glossed over - I just would like it if they were viewed as ALL other nations are viewed and judged.

The propaganda is BS of course - but all nations do that kind of PR in their own way. My issue with those who trash the nation of Israel is that they never bother to even TRY to look at the situation in a non biased way. I guess one either loves this nation or hates it. There seems to be no middle ground. Israel is run by human beings. Are they worse than say, Russians? Americans, Brits or Filipinos? Is their government some sort of international demon? Do they do worse things than others who have come before them? Do they even do worse things than the enemies they have been at war with forever? Yep, they ARE unique. They have a book that is believed by a close majority of the planet as a true document of the Creator's word. Not all, of course but very, very many. The proof will be born out IF they survive and eventually prosper and defeat their enemies. Germany was responsible for starting a war that killed over 50 million souls on this planet yet no one looks back at their record and vilifies them constantly today. Same for Japan. The Turks, Russians...the list goes on and on yet it is always the Jews of Israel that never find forgiveness or a fair shake - ALWAYS - they are the guilty, ALWAYS, they are the hated. That doesn't strike you as being a little odd? Even a little? I don't expect their bad behaviors small OR outrageous, to be swept under a rug and glossed over - I just would like it if they were viewed as ALL other nations are viewed and judged.

No

One either believes the holy bible or does not.

Biblical or not .

Were talkin freedom.

Germany and Japan were vilified for their actions and still (although more in Germany's case then Japan's) castigate themselves.

Also, they've stopped. Israel hasn't. They're still invading another country, whereas the last time Germany went on a goosestepping backpacker tour d Europe was 70 years ago.

• Like 1

Germany and Japan were vilified for their actions and still (although more in Germany's case then Japan's) castigate themselves.

Also, they've stopped. Israel hasn't. They're still invading another country, whereas the last time Germany went on a goosestepping backpacker tour d Europe was 70 years ago.

What country would that be, Sir? You know quite well no such country called Palestine ever existed. The Romans named that area after the most hated enemies the Jews had back then as a final insult after they dispersed them. The world gave **** one about that land until the Jews resettled it. The Palestinians who were forcibly removed due to a UN act simply refused to be like all who had come before and decided to fight because they couldn't stand the ignominy, the sheer shame of being bested by JEWS. Now it has become a cause celebre for every Muslim on the planet PLUS a bunch of weak kneed, weak minded, child like, media led sycophants in this modern day. The greatest irony of all to me is what would happen to that land IF the Jews ever could be removed.... Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon would all lay claim to it and viciously try to kick in the teeth anyone who countered them. Only that particular scenario is never going to play out. Not ever. The Israel haters can go on hating and when the world burns because of this conflict they can continue to blame whomever they like but the truth is it won't matter, they will have brought it on themselves.

Agreed. It's amazing how many parallels can be drawn between the hate-speech that comes from Zionists and radical Islamists. I read an apparently well known quote today that goes "a Zionist will cry out in pain while stabbing you in the back". Immediately made me think of the situation in Gaza

That quote hit the nail on the head.

Many author's have exposed the myths about the State of Israel. A great source is the Donald Neff books on the 1956 Suez Crisis, the 1967 Six Day War, and the 1973 Yom Kippur War. There is alot of bad history written out there by Zionist and Israel apologists. The very same material Christian Zionists disingenously eat up like junk food french fries.

Ok. Here's the thing. Instances change over generation. I take it the bulk of Germany aren't Nazis anymore. So again, I am not attacking a country. I constantly refer to these Zionists. They are the current day Nazi equivalent are they not? Take a peak at their ideaology.

Another approach to this. Think of Israel as a foothold in the middle east to send it into disarray, a desirable outcome for the Israeli allies, the USA. (I refer to countries as an overall political goal in this instance which is not usually reflected by the general populace but as we have seen in the past, it's not all too hard to get the bulk of the populace behind you). There are evil, greedy and power hungry people behind this. That's all.

Ok. Here's the thing. Instances change over generation. I take it the bulk of Germany aren't Nazis anymore. So again, I am not attacking a country. I constantly refer to these Zionists. They are the current day Nazi equivalent are they not? Take a peak at their ideaology.

Another approach to this. Think of Israel as a foothold in the middle east to send it into disarray, a desirable outcome for the Israeli allies, the USA. (I refer to countries as an overall political goal in this instance which is not usually reflected by the general populace but as we have seen in the past, it's not all too hard to get the bulk of the populace behind you). There are evil, greedy and power hungry people behind this. That's all.

I'm perfectly willing to accept your last statement. But can you explain how it benefits the US or anyone else if Israel's enemies lash out and Israel resorts to using nuclear weapons? Of all the nations on the planet I think it is they who are the most likely to do so in cold blood. And to clarify - I mean that they have stated openly a doctrine of never again being "led to the slaughter" without fighting. I believe them. I also believe that eventually one of their neighbors is going to become terminally stupid and try to destroy them and then the world is going to see a mushroom cloud that isn't on newsreel from the 50's. Of course the entire world would despise them and sanction them and want their destruction...wait... that's pretty much the situation already with the exception of the sanctions. And even THAT issue is about greed more than politics. Doing business with Israel is profitable and no one wants to lose out.

I'm perfectly willing to accept your last statement. But can you explain how it benefits the US or anyone else if Israel's enemies lash out and Israel resorts to using nuclear weapons? Of all the nations on the planet I think it is they who are the most likely to do so in cold blood. And to clarify - I mean that they have stated openly a doctrine of never again being "led to the slaughter" without fighting. I believe them. I also believe that eventually one of their neighbors is going to become terminally stupid and try to destroy them and then the world is going to see a mushroom cloud that isn't on newsreel from the 50's. Of course the entire world would despise them and sanction them and want their destruction...wait... that's pretty much the situation already with the exception of the sanctions. And even THAT issue is about greed more than politics. Doing business with Israel is profitable and no one wants to lose out.

Israel possess small nuclear warheads as a full blown nuke strike against a neighbour of theirs would probably hit them almost just as hard. Which enables them to nuke while minimising potential radiation being carried into their country via wind, particles, etc.

Your last sentence is one of the key points to what I'm trying to get across.

• Like 2

What country would that be, Sir? You know quite well no such country called Palestine ever existed. The Romans named that area after the most hated enemies the Jews had back then as a final insult after they dispersed them. The world gave **** one about that land until the Jews resettled it. The Palestinians who were forcibly removed due to a UN act simply refused to be like all who had come before and decided to fight because they couldn't stand the ignominy, the sheer shame of being bested by JEWS. Now it has become a cause celebre for every Muslim on the planet PLUS a bunch of weak kneed, weak minded, child like, media led sycophants in this modern day. The greatest irony of all to me is what would happen to that land IF the Jews ever could be removed.... Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon would all lay claim to it and viciously try to kick in the teeth anyone who countered them. Only that particular scenario is never going to play out. Not ever. The Israel haters can go on hating and when the world burns because of this conflict they can continue to blame whomever they like but the truth is it won't matter, they will have brought it on themselves.

Oh is that what you think of me? Well, I hate what Israel does, not some ancient Bible story or some historical European behavior pattern my family fought and died for, or the color of their skin or what invisible man in the sky they pray to.

When you're forcibly removed and you decide to fight back, that's called self defense. If it's done on a national level, it's national defense. The most important reason for the existence of government. And your baseless opinions about "the Arabs" and "the Palestinians" being racist against "the Jews" somehow lets you betray the most important civil liberty any of us will ever have in our lives. If you can't defend yourself you can't live free.

Saddam Hussein farted and the real sycophants started a war to come to the fantasy defense of our "best friend in the region". Americans are mindless tools supporting Zionist foreign policies. If they knew what their money was buying they'd be outraged but the media keeps it all nice and buried out of sight and out of mind. Maybe if you repeat yourself 1000 times about how racist Palestinians are someone will believe you, right? Unfortunately we've seen the polls and they're nothing like you say they are. We see the policies, and Israel is exactly like I say it is.

• Like 2