Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Woman takes horse into 'drive-thru' McDonalds

Still Waters

A woman has been fined for taking her horse into a McDonald's restaurant in Greater Manchester.

Police said the woman, who has not been named, was in the saddle when she was initially turned away from the drive-through kiosk on Bury New Road.

The woman then led the animal inside, where it "ended up doing his business on the floor", a Greater Manchester Police (GMP) spokesman said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...hester-23403935

• Like 1

funny-mcdonalds-sign-359x480.jpg
  • Like 2

No kidding here, but I had a dream that I did this exact thing. It was about a year ago now, and for some reason I had dreamt that I'd won a chance to go horseback riding from one side of Australia to the other with none other than Prince William (I've never been into Royal Family watching, so it was a point of discussion the next morning as to why I'd dream about the monarchy of my nation). Anyway, we were riding our horse down the main highway (not cross-country, for some reason), and we go through drive-thru Maccas. Then five minutes down the road I tell William that they didn't give us our Cokes. So we turned back and waited in line again.

I'm not making this up, it was a real dream I had :rofl::lol:

• Like 1

Wow it was scared S*******,because it probably thought it was gonna be turned into Burghers.

• Like 2

Wow it was scared S*******,because it probably thought it was gonna be turned into Burghers.

No, it wasn't Burger King. Oh dear, did I really just go there? Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 2

cFuBTVP.gif
  • Like 3

She should be rewarded for leaving them some Hors-doeuvre's..

A mother who was fined after taking her daughter's pony into McDonald's, where it defecated on the floor, has defended her actions, claiming: "'I've taken her for a McFlurry loads of times".

Christine McGrail and her daughter Olivia were told to tie up their horses after trying to use the drive-through service at the fast-food restaurant in Whitefield.

Managers at the franchise told Ms McGrail, 33, who was riding stallion Dancer, and her nine-year-old girl, on pony Minnie, they weren't allowed to queue with waiting cars.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10196869/Ive-taken-her-for-a-McFlurry-loads-of-times-says-horse-rider-who-took-pony-into-McDonalds.html