Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Royal Baby Born

keithisco

Just heard that a boy was delivered today by Kate Middleton, and is 3rd in line to the Throne of the UK and NI etc. 4.24pm was the recorded time of birth, 8lb 6ozs

No name yet

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 5

Looks like ( for once ) my husband was right, it was a boy... I said for sure it will be a little girl... Oh well, as long as it's healthy and the couple are doing well...

They should call him - Will-I-AM ll lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 5

Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4.24pm.

The baby weighs 8lbs 6oz.

The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.

The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.

Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight.

– Kensington Palace statement

im excited and i dont know why!!!!!!!!!

Another kid that will never have to worry about a gas bill or finding a job...

• Like 1

They should call him - Will-I-AM ll lol :P

oh come come now BM, the correct usage of the queens english would render his name "WILL-1-IS II"

:-)

• Like 9

oh come come now BM, the correct usage of the queens english would render his name "WILL-1-IS II"

:-)

YOU GIT... lol This is the 3rd time you have made me spit something out laughing .( I was eating the childs sherbet, waste not want not lol ) .......That was excellent... :lol:

My husband says, he had a dream last night, the baby was a boy and will have the name - James in his name......So far, he is half right...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 3

Yeah! It's a boy!

Best wishes to the new family. :)

• Like 2

YOU GIT... lol This is the 3rd time you have made me spit something out laughing .( I was eating the childs sherbet, waste not want not lol ) .......That was excellent... :lol:

My husband says, he had a dream last night, the baby was a boy and will have the name - James in his name......So far, he is half right...

Maybe...

Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry or Louis. Or perhaps all of them.

Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry or Louis. Or perhaps all of them.

They might not be fans of the teletubbies

George Zippy and Bungle lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Boy or girl.....I didn't mind which.....Yay!!! Congratulations to his mum and dad :)

I've found a news link -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23413653

Edited by Still Waters
  • Like 1

They might not be fans of the teletubbies

George Zippy and Bungle lol

Prince Tinky Winky Dipsy La La Po.

• Like 1

Prince Tinky Winky Dipsy La La Po.

Yes AKA One Direction lol :P

• Like 1

My son was talking about the Queen a few days ago. I corrected him by pointing out that she wasn't his Queen - she is the Queen of Britain and since he is an Irish citizen she has no sovereignty over him.

The event of a Royal baby is of no more incidence than the birth of any baby (apart from my new niece born on the same day).

Deference to this bag of sharks is comical.

Br Cornelius

yay, knew we could rely on someone to interpose a sour note. :D

I come from a British dad and Irish mother... So we were taught respect...And we respected the Royal family, my dad wouldn't have stood for any of us to slam them.. We never felt to hold any hard or negative feelings towards royals .. To my family, there is no point in being that way..... This world has too much negativity as it is...

I am happy for the royals, just like most are, just in the same way I would be happy for anyone sharing their baby news... But I never would be one that would go all gaga over them... There is a brave difference..

• Like 3

I agree put aside cultures, religion and which country you are from and politics, this is a birth not something stupid ^^.

Congratulations Kate and Will!!!!!!!

• Like 2

who freaking cares

who freaking cares

Millions of people apparently..why post if you dont care? not even congratulations?

• Like 1

"Pallidin" would be a very nice name. :passifier:

• Like 4

Thought this was interesting:

The modernized bill amends a centuries-old policy, allowing the royal couple's first-born child the right to inherit the throne regardless of gender.

"Historically, this is huge," Victoria Arbiter, CNN's royal expert, told Yahoo! Shine. "In 60 or 70 years, this baby will be a monarch. It's also the first time since Queen Victoria that four generations of monarchs will be alive together."

Link: http://shine.yahoo.c...-144749031.html

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

My son was talking about the Queen a few days ago. I corrected him by pointing out that she wasn't his Queen - she is the Queen of Britain and since he is an Irish citizen she has no sovereignty over him.

The event of a Royal baby is of no more incidence than the birth of any baby (apart from my new niece born on the same day).

Deference to this bag of sharks is comical.

Br Cornelius

If he's not your future King and this birth is of so little import to you, why waste your time commenting?

• Like 1

They should name him Joffrey.

Incidentally - it's not "four generations of Monarchs". It's "one monarch and three potential heirs".

• Like 1