Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Out of body experiences?

Jennifer_P

Tell your story!

Last night i thought i woke up in the night, but i looked over and saw myself asleep, and my husband was sound asleep.

I'm still not sure if i was fully awake or dreaming but it was kinda peaceful.

I'm hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) and whenever I get an attack I get shaky, pale, can't hear or see, dizzy, hot/cold, etc. I was in the woods on a hot day and the heat did it to me. I kept walking blindly down the trail to my house and all of a sudden I was outside my body, looking down on myself. Seemed like I was looking down below and trying to guide myself back home. I got through the door and re-entered my body. Passed out right then and there. Luckily some people where there.

Hmm... Well, I've been out of money, out of luck, out of time, out of love, out of ideas, out of meds, and out of my mind, but I don't think I've ever been out of my body.

Unless you count that one time when, while in deep meditation, I found myself in a woman's locker room on Rigel 7 (though I think that had more to do with drinking too many beers and falling asleep while watching an old Star Trek episode).

Seriously speaking, I'm still on the fence when it comes to the subject of OBEs. :hmm:

• Like 1