Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dover Demon or The Rake.

Jennifer_P

I've said earlier its photoshopped but i'm not so sure now. I've been doing somethinking, maybe its a cryptid, who's making its self known. We truly don't know whats out there.

dover_demon_or_the_rake__by_karatecat211-d5vf2ij.png

m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&client=mv-verizon-us&gl=US&v=oJa1sIt2wIs

I've said earlier its photoshopped but i'm not so sure now. I've been doing somethinking, maybe its a cryptid, who's making its self known. We truly don't know whats out there.

I thought that picture was made to promote the video game Resistance, I could be wrong though

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x
  • Like 1

Hmm.

No photos exist of the Dover demon, just witness descriptions. This is the last I heard about the case.

These things generally spiral out of control, people claim to have seen this creature, but I mean anythings possible right ?

No photos exist of the Dover demon, just witness descriptions. This is the last I heard about the case.

I believe it was only spotted over a course of a couple of days, there are eye witness descriptions and sketches made from these descriptions, but no photographs.

Both images in the frame are identical too, one has been darkened a bit and shifted in position, but if you crop one out, reduce the transparency and place over each over, it is an exact match.

The image is a proven internet hoax made to promote a video game or movie (can't remember which).

The image is a proven internet hoax made to promote a video game or movie (can't remember which).

That's what R4z3rsPar4d0x said, i'm trying to figure outt which one.

To add a bit further everybodies previous statements: The Rake is a character from a somewhat old creepypasta, a fairly good one at that, so its appearance in any realworld situation would be just as likely as Slenderman.

Unless of course our massive combined internet culture is triggering mass tulpa conjuring.... sleep tight kiddies!

Wanted to say something but it seems I've been beaten to it by some other people. Darn.

So, just a word of advice: If it's from a creepypasta, chances are it's fake.

The problem here is:

1) People are very very stupid

2) People are very easy to manipulate if you can provide them with enough bull to convince them something is/was real

3) People love to lie, make things up and receive attention for their creations (we call these bull****ters, attention seekers &/or authors)

4) When presented with certain situations, people lose all rationality and go for the most ludacris solutions regardless of proof/rediculousness

5) Most of this cannot be proven

At the end of the day, if it looks like an Elephant, ****s like an Elephant and leaves Elephant footprints....It ain't Bigfoot!

(For the idiots)

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is ;)

EDIT: Numbers instead of Letters

Edited by CHRIS_UK

i'm glad its just a viral hoax. LOL. now i really want to play resistance XD

I thought it was a sub par game, not the best first person shooter out there