Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Whale almost eats Divers

Jaquariuml

Hello all,

i did a search and didnt see this so i hope it hasnt been posted yet. This is such a great video. i would have been terrified i know that. Whales are just so awesome.

thanks,

Jaq

• Like 2

I just watched this on the news... I bet they had to change their wetsuits after that and I thought it was funny that his mate on the boat was laughing at them and found it funny.

Awesome video to watch and quite timely too. It goes quite well with a dream a had a few days before this(from what I can work out it was a few days yes?).

I whole a bunch of lucid dreams last night. I was lucid from about 6am-10am(sleeping in cause its the holidays). It was one of those nights where I wake up but go straight back into a lucid dream.

Anyway most were just flying around naked but I teleported a few times to get to different places. At one stage I span around just once and teleported to Antarctica by just thinking of the place. I remember I was at the top of a ramp or something standing naked with Bear Grylls. I was telling him in a Bear Grylls kind of way how I was going to fly out over the ocean to this ice berg. Dive down into the cold water and swim as deep down as I could and touch the bottom of the ice berg and then fly back to here.

So I take to the sky but I didn't fly as good as I had hoped and I fell short of the ice berg and I just dived straight down into the cold dark water. I swam down and down and went pretty deep until I saw a huge Sperm Whale swimming right under me. I was fully lucid but it was still quite scary to be honest because swimming down into the dark ice waters is one of my main fears. And it felt like I might get eaten by something.

Anyway I went a little further but I saw it again(or it was another one) and I thought that will do and I turned around and swam back up to the surface. The whale was also at the surface really close to me as I was getting out of the water. So I go back to Bear Grylls and I'm standing there naked while watching a fishing boat or something with people in their wetsuits.

Bear says to me "Man you got guts I would never do that" and I said something like "why not because I was not wearing a warm wetsuit?" and he says " no because you looked like you were shimmering!". Which meant I looked like a shimmering fish, bait. And even though I was lucid I didn't want to go back into the water and there was not much else to do there, so I span around just once again and thought "bushland" and went back to where I grew up and kept flying around.

Posted here.. http://www.unexplain...ic=74640&st=825

Anyway so I kind of know that feeling. I guess it was lucky he wasn't swimming naked and was shimmering. lol. He might not be around if he was.