Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dr. Eric Davis : ufo's supremely advanced tec

Spacenut56

There are and have been quite a number of scientifically trained persons who have concluded that the likeliest explanation for some persistently unidentified UFOs is that they are examples of extraterrestrial technology. The list of such persons has grown to substantial length, and contains some quite illustrious names.

• Like 1

Most on here are caught up in the social engineering ... that's why they continually debunk all and sundry.

In their view, if it's not dumped on their doorstep, it's not possible.

• Like 1

Most on here are caught up in the social engineering ... that's why they continually debunk all and sundry.

Utter nonsense.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Interesting article, thanks for posting this.

I think it is clear enough that most UFOs witnessed in the sky have an intelligent behavior. Here they come and go, take formations, elude jet pilots and defy the laws of physics.

As for the social engineering it is quite possible but it is not necesserely voluntarily made. If you start talking about the UFO phenomenon and extraterrestrial and your enthousiastic views on it with random people, the likeliness is that you'll be deemed a nutter who watch to much science-fiction. We see these things on TV or in fiction books and grow up to think that this is not real and simply can't be in our daily life. Everyone will tell you not to believe any of this and that you better have an interest in something else more realistic.

Edited by sam_comm

I think it is clear enough that most UFOs witnessed in the sky have an intelligent behavior. Here they come and go, take formations, elude jet pilots and defy the laws of physics.

Consider the electromagnetic nature of atmospheric plasma which can cause it to 'react' to it's environment either by being attracted or repelled by natural or man-made (like aircraft for example) EM fields. This can cause behavior that appears intelligent but is only nature adhering to natural laws. Do you have a definition for intelligent control that can adequately discern between the natural behaviors of atmospheric anomalies like plasmas and actual controlled craft? Because to be honest, to date I haven't seen any definition that can make that distinction.

Keep in mind also that human controlled aircraft mostly just fly in straight lines even though they are under intelligent control. Why would flitting about apparently at random suggest intelligent control at all?

• Like 1

Keep in mind also that human controlled aircraft mostly just fly in straight lines even though they are under intelligent control. Why would flitting about apparently at random suggest intelligent control at all?

I've read some good stories of Air Force pilot been chased by UFOs. They're doing some drills not so far from the Air force base and suddenly what appears to be of flying saucer shape dazzingly bright come down a start chasing the two pilots. whatever they do to try to get away from it they simply can't escape it. It was taking sharp turn defying the laws of physics always overcoming them and staying close behind them. The two pilots described it as an intelligent behavior and something that was clearly making fun of them, testing their flight capabilities. There is fair amount or story similar to this coming from credible witnesses.

To me, atomspheric plasma doesn't explain all the UFO sightings, the close encounters and the abductions when all other psychological explanations can be ruled out. There clearly seems to be intelligent minds driving the phenomenon around the world. Is this E.Ts, I am not sure. It could be something else far different froms Human beings and in other realities. That becomes speculations.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

They are waiting for the Classic Flying Saucer to land in the backyard of the White House.

Until that happens, we are alone in the universe.

-----------

Others are paid - Crackpots - hired by the intelligence community to muddy the water and ridicule.

I really don't mind the - Crackpots -. They are just doing their job. That's cool.

The United States has the right and the responsibility to protect its secrets.

I've read some good stories of Air Force pilot been chased by UFOs. They're doing some drills not so far from the Air force base and suddenly what appears to be of flying saucer shape dazzingly bright come down a start chasing the two pilots. whatever they do to try to get away from it they simply can't escape it. It was taking sharp turn defying the laws of physics always overcoming them and staying close behind them. The two pilots described it as an intelligent behavior and something that was clearly making fun of them, testing their flight capabilities. There is fair amount or story similar to this coming from credible witnesses.

To me, atomspheric plasma doesn't explain all the UFO sightings, the close encounters and the abductions when all other psychological explanations can be ruled out. There clearly seems to be intelligent minds driving the phenomenon around the world. Is this E.Ts, I am not sure. It could be something else far different froms Human beings and in other realities. That becomes speculations.

Back in the 1980s our civilian airliners got fly-bys all the time.

The pilots keep quiet so they don't lose their pilot licenses.

The right angle turns at very high speeds defy explanation.

My apologies.

no worries Spacenut!

believe me, we've ALL been guilty of it at one time or another!

;-)

what the Mods. tend to do is just merge the threads together.

i'm not sure if it's an easy or difficult job to do, but i've not had my ass kicked when they've had to do it for duplicates i've made.....

Such Logic ! It always amazes me that the C.T`s and Skeptics only have themselfs to really fight with ! :tu:

what the Mods. tend to do is just merge the threads together.

i'm not sure if it's an easy or difficult job to do, but i've not had my ass kicked when they've had to do it for duplicates i've made.....

Anyway, this subject can be reckoned to be discussed since the 40' and people never got bored of it so far! Even here, two similar threads can be filled if needs be. :)

Edited by sam_comm

Even here, two similar threads can be filled if needs be. :)

they aren't 'similar' Sam, they're identical. featuring the same subject, the same article, the same quotes, the same scientists, the same everything.

all i was doing was letting Spacenut know he'd made a duplicate thread, which the Mods. will most likely merge when they spot it, and if Spacenut suddenly found his thread had disappeared, he'd know what had happened to it, and where to find it.