Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who is the man with the mosque bomb tattoo?

Commander CMG

Would it be fair to say you are somewhat sympathetic to the EDL ... interesting.

Br Cornelius

would it be fair to say you are somewhat sympathetic to the mujahideen .... interesting.

Would it be fair to say you are somewhat sympathetic to the EDL ... interesting.

Br Cornelius

I am sympathetic to the idea of eradicating & stamping out the violent & murderous elements (as demonstrated on many occasions) of radical islam and muslim extremism & any other ism that threatens the lives & well being of the law abiding british citizen. If you take that as me being sympathetic to the EDL then that is your interpretation but If you're quite happy for this country to play host to those elements of Islam & do nothing about it, then I find that just as interesting.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I am sympathetic to the idea of eradicating & stamping out the violent & murderous elements (as demonstrated on many occasions) of radical islam and muslim extremism & any other ism that threatens the lives & well being of the law abiding british citizen. If you take that as me being sympathetic to the EDL then that is your interpretation but If you're quite happy for this country to play host to those elements of Islam & do nothing about it, then I find that just as interesting.

I expect the Government through the secret service and police to deal with those issues. I certainly don't think organising mobs on the street in provocative locations helps maintain peace and safety within the country.

I do not think supporting a bunch of violent thugs who commit crimes of violence on a weekly basis in England is very helpful in the circumstances. I don;t think fermenting race riots on the streets, as I think you are suggesting, will bring us to a better place. The EDL is literally drawn from hooligans who get their kicks from fighting on the street (look to their history), they can do nothing but make the situation worse.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

I expect the Government through the secret service and police to deal with those issues. I certainly don't think organising mobs on the street in provocative locations helps maintain peace and safety within the country.

I do not think supporting a bunch of violent thugs who commit crimes of violence on a weekly basis in England is very helpful in the circumstances. I don;t think fermenting race riots on the streets, as I think you are suggesting, will bring us to a better place. The EDL is literally drawn from hooligans who get their kicks from fighting on the street (look to their history), they can do nothing but make the situation worse.

Br Cornelius

And that was you interpretation of what i had just written was it.?

I think if the 'secret service & police' were to be a bit more aggressive (not in the phsyical sense you understand......just incase you had a problem with interpretation) in dealing with the root causes of islamic radicalism we may indeed be in a better place. Afterall, if a journalist can secretly enter a London mosque & film an imam preaching 'death to the jews & non believers'..(Dispatches Channel 4) then why can't our boys in blue do something about it? Why do the powers that be allow somebody like Anjem Choudary & his ilk to walk freely amongst us, you can punch his name into youtube & find ant number of videos of him spouting hate speech towards his now homeland & its citizens.

Oh & talking of 'mobs on the street' :-

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtJKNgO_ys[/media]

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Unfortunately hate speech is a reality on all sides of this situation, its when the hate speech is followed though on that the real problem occurs. I suspect it is more productive to see who the hate speech excites into action and I know that the Police have active monitoring programs to that effect.

How many reported cases of Muslim hate crime's have been recorded ?

How many reported cases of hate crimes against Muslims have been recorded ?

I suspect when you can answer those questions you will have a better understanding of where the police should focus their efforts.

I cannot see where sympathy for the EDL is appropriate in this situation.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

Unfortunately hate speech is a reality on all sides of this situation, its when the hate speech is followed though on that the real problem occurs. I suspect it is more productive to see who the hate speech excites into action and I know that the Police have active monitoring programs to that effect.

How many reported cases of Muslim hate crime's have been recorded ?

How many reported cases of hate crimes against Muslims have been recorded ?

I suspect when you can answer those questions you will have a better understanding of where the police should focus their efforts.

I cannot see where sympathy for the EDL is appropriate in this situation.

Br Cornelius

Again, that's your interpretation.

The EDL cannot be separated from its violent intentions, so I think that says something about your respect for the law.

Do you think the man with the Tattoo wouldn't willingly blow up a Mosque given the chance ?

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

The EDL cannot be separated from its violent intentions, so I think that says something about your respect for the law.

Br Cornelius

And think that statement says something about your interpretive abilities.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

And think that statement says something about your interpretive abilities.

Since you think I have misinterpreted you please answer these questions so I can be clear on how you really feel about the EDL;

Do you think the EDL is a criminal organisation - ie an organization which has incited hate crimes and street violence ?

Do you support the EDL, or what is your position regarding the EDL as a legitimate vehicle for protest ?

Br Cornelius

Since you think I have misinterpreted you please answer these questions so I can be clear on how you really feel about the EDL;

Do you think the EDL is a criminal organisation - ie an organization which has incited hate crimes and street violence ?

Do you support the EDL, or what is your position regarding the EDL as a legitimate vehicle for protest ?

Br Cornelius

I don't support violence..full stop. I don't know whether the EDL are a criminal organization but I suspect from the point of view of violence & criminality they probably come a close second to the UAF and SWP, who always seem to outnumber the EDL with arrests for violent conduct at those marches. And talking of inciting hate crimes please do take a look at the video i posted earlier, & using your definition would you describe that mob as a criminal organization?

To reiterate, I do not support the EDL as an organization, but i do support the absolute intolerance of radical islam in this country.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I don't support violence..full stop. I don't know whether the EDL are a criminal organization but I suspect from the point of view of violence & criminality they probably come a close second to the UAF and SWP, who always seem to outnumber the EDL with arrests for violent conduct at those marches. And talking of inciting hate crimes please do take a look at the video i posted earlier, & using your definition would you describe that mob as a criminal organization?

To reiterate, I do not support the EDL as an organization, but i do support the absolute intolerance of radical islam in this country.

I see a small bunch of extremist. Its the transition into acts of violence where it becomes an issue.

I am fundamentally opposed to all religious extremists and I have seen precisely the same sort of behaviour from almost all religious groupings - including Christians. I think religion is generally a pernicious force for bad in the world and I would gladly see it all disappear. However I find it impossible to draw distinctions between one fanatic and another.

Br Cornelius

I see a small bunch of extremist. Its the transition into acts of violence where it becomes an issue.

I am fundamentally opposed to all religious extremists and I have seen precisely the same sort of behaviour from almost all religious groupings - including Christians. I think religion is generally a pernicious force for bad in the world and I would gladly see it all disappear. However I find it impossible to draw distinctions between one fanatic and another.

Br Cornelius

Then we are in total agreement on something. I bid you goodnight. ( wanna watch the end of Wolverine.....don't ask me why) :tu:

Edited by itsnotoutthere