Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baltic sea ufo/anomoly

mystic_mind

Remember this from a couple of years ago?

images10.jpg

Is it still interesting to the scientific community? Has anyone took a closer look or tried to take a sample of it with those robotic subs? You'd think someone would want to find out what the heck this is... hmm110.gif

For us who never saw it before, what are we looking at exactly?

And I just have to say that "report this as offensive/adult content" button is too tempting. Look at it. Don't you just want to press it, regardless of the picture associated with it? Watch, put your mouse over it. It turns blue! ARGH!!

Remember this from a couple of years ago?

images10.jpg

Is it still interesting to the scientific community? Has anyone took a closer look or tried to take a sample of it with those robotic subs? You'd think someone would want to find out what the heck this is... hmm110.gif

They did. They found a mess of dirt rocks and mud. It's been years and I can't sem to find where I stuffed the article, I'll try to pull it up later, sorry.

Like the guys searching for Amelia Earheart, didn't these guys try and milk every dime they could out of investors before admitting it was just rocks?

Like the guys searching for Amelia Earheart, didn't these guys try and milk every dime they could out of investors before admitting it was just rocks?

didn't Amelia Earheart's plane go down and she swam to an island and was then eaten by various animals? Because I thought they found her bones

didn't Amelia Earheart's plane go down and she swam to an island and was then eaten by various animals? Because I thought they found her bones

Earhart has been found in almost as many places as Atlantis.

• Like 2

Earhart has been found in almost as many places as Atlantis.

She's probably in Atlantis, sitting on the deck of the ark.
  • Like 2

How is this a UFO? Nobody ever saw it fly right, and is that not important in the acronym ? You know, the flying bit, is it not just an un identified lump of something on the ocean floor?

• Like 1

Well it looks like one of those ufo's that you can see in Nasa films taken from space like the ones checking out this broken tether. It has become known as the "tether incident" :

And nobody saw it fly because it could be an ancient one that has been lying there for centuries...or even longer. There is a "path" that shows up behind it which might be a gouge that it left when it crashed landed in the ocean.

You really gotta Love Man`s Imagination ! :tu:

Next time were on the Moon I wonder If when we Look back at our Little Blue Dot we think about just How Great we really Are?