Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gangs Have Increased By 40 % Since Obama

Big Bad Voodoo

Everything that sucks has increased by 40% under Obama.

Everything has degenerated during Obama's 4 1/2 years??? If so, and just as one example, how does one President inheriting a Republican bail-out of Wall Street which resulted in a near-Depression, with a do-nothing Congress sitting around with their thumbs up their a$&@s, facing a bunch of baseless nonsense about his birthplace and citizenship, and being half-black to boot, get anything done in this "atavisitic, revanchist, "let's revert to the Mickey Mouse Club era" nation (USA)?

If W. had been judged by the irrational stretches made Obama's current critics, he'd be drinking his alcohol and snorting his coke while hanging from a lightpole.

Everything that sucks has increased by 40% under Obama.

Weird math. Obama is managing an economy more that 40% destroyed by greedy Republican Wall Street to whom W. threw free money, all done before O's election. Plus, revanchist fantasists have constantly hounded Obama about his citizenship and birthplace. He is saddled with a do-nothing Congress sitting around with with thumbs up their a$%@s worried about nothing but re-election and spitting in the face of America's unemployed and under-insured. Self-absorbed "gotta-get-mine-firsters" in Congress and good-ol'-boy private life, curse Obama at every turn. National Republican figures repeat their number one goal is to get rid of Obama (used to be such losers wanted to limit him to one term; they failed with glorious ideological impotence because, they are--ideologically impotent). Obama's opponents thrive at being only opponents because they have no creative bone in any of their bodies. The can't even agree on legislation that would advance their own causes, because such might give the President slight recognition.

Such opponents of Obama are caricatures of themselves (witness John Boehner). Sad and self-defeating. Truly bizarre--people voting against their own best interests. Absurd.

Edited by szentgyorgy

Environmental stewardship is ok to an extent. Social justice is not ok at all.

The Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Emancipation Proclamation and more established greater social justice. But you know that.

But----they're not OK???

• Like 1

Everything has degenerated during Obama's 4 1/2 years??? If so, and just as one example, how does one President inheriting a Republican bail-out of Wall Street which resulted in a near-Depression, with a do-nothing Congress sitting around with their thumbs up their a$&@s, facing a bunch of baseless nonsense about his birthplace and citizenship, and being half-black to boot, get anything done in this "atavisitic, revanchist, "let's revert to the Mickey Mouse Club era" nation (USA)?

If W. had been judged by the irrational stretches made Obama's current critics, he'd be drinking his alcohol and snorting his coke while hanging from a lightpole.

I find it funny you hate bush but like obma. When they have done the same things for the most part :whistle:

Your mad at bush for bailing out wall street but your not mad at obma for doing an even bigger bail out?

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

So, if someone starts pounding your head into the ground, you can't defend yourself?? People, should be able to defend themselves when being attacked!

Not if you follow him twice even after you were on the phone with the police who told you not to. Then yeah it's murder.

Edited by darkmoonlady
  • Like 1

Not if you follow him twice even after you were on the phone with the police who told you not to. Then yeah it's murder.

So, if you commit the simple and harmless in itself act of following somebody two times against better advice and the one you are following decides he should beat your face with no signs of stopping any time soon you must lay there and let someone punch your face until you die? Geez

• Like 2

So, if you commit the simple and harmless in itself act of following somebody two times against better advice and the one you are following decides he should beat your face with no signs of stopping any time soon you must lay there and let someone punch your face until you die? Geez

If he hadn't been armed he would be just another statistic of black on white crime and no one would have heard about it.

• Like 3

He could have walked away long before it got physical, he chose not to. He could have heeded the advice of law enforcement not to follow him, he chose not to. He could have listened to the police the second time he was on the phone when they repeated to not follow him and he chose not to listen. It seems like he ignored law enforcement to follow, took the law in his own hands, pushed to get a reaction and THEN he felt threatened. Again if you ignore all common sense and someone you followed when you were told not to do so and got a beat down for it, you cannot turn around and say one you had a right to defend yourself to the death for a situation you yourself caused. It was and despite Florida's idiotic laws will always be murder.

• Like 1

The 40% comment was satire. Chill.

My funny bone is cracked and satire ligaments are stretched, Sorry.

I find it funny you hate bush but like obma. When they have done the same things for the most part :whistle:

Your mad at bush for bailing out wall street but your not mad at obma for doing an even bigger bail out?

I never said I hated Bush, nor that I liked Obama.

I did imply that Bush was a lying, hypocritical war-monger. I did say that if those who attack Obama used the same criteria to judge W, that W. would be lynched.

Do the math--who threw away tons o' money on death and destruction in Iraq--on false pretenses and to apparently no avail except strengthening the Shi'ites and furthering a civil war--and who lined the pockets of Halliburton, Blackwater, et. al. for sheer greed and profit? Bush far outspent Obama on carnage, mayhem and death. At least our current president is trying, without any bi-partisanship, to establish a First World health care system in the US.

But hate W.? No. He's far too embarrassing and pathetic to hate.

• Like 1

I never said I hated Bush, nor that I liked Obama.

I did imply that Bush was a lying, hypocritical war-monger. I did say that if those who attack Obama used the same criteria to judge W, that W. would be lynched.

Do the math--who threw away tons o' money on death and destruction in Iraq--on false pretenses and to apparently no avail except strengthening the Shi'ites and furthering a civil war--and who lined the pockets of Halliburton, Blackwater, et. al. for sheer greed and profit? Bush far outspent Obama on carnage, mayhem and death. At least our current president is trying, without any bi-partisanship, to establish a First World health care system in the US.

But hate W.? No. He's far too embarrassing and pathetic to hate.

Tell me, are you using the same criteria to judge Obama as you are using to judge bush? If so then you probably should not like either of them.

Your mad at Bush for bailing out Wall street, Obama took the bail outs to a whole new level. His bail out was gigantic.

Your mad at Bush for the war in the middle east, but your not mad at Obama when he had a troop surge of 30k in Afghanistan plus continued fighting in Iraq a no fly zone in Libya, and we still have drone strikes and we still support the dictators we like with money, hence Egypt.

The only thing you have different so far is this "universal" healthcare.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Gangs should increase in the coming years, due to the gap between rich and poor. The lower classes can't all be locked up. We don't have a cast system in the U.S., but the upper classes would like this very much, judging by the rate we're sinking into the abyss.

The obvious solution is to legalize most recreational drugs and use the money saved on paying law enforcement to fund treatment and education. If people have no hope, they have very little reason to behave.

Common sense played very little into the fall of Rome II, sadly. She was destroyed, quite simply, because her body was immense, but her brain was tiny.

• Like 1

969576_562651963770675_1091407161_n.jpg

This seemed relevant to your post raptor

• Like 3

If a spectacle can be made of the Zimmerman case why is it so outlandish to question the sounds of crickets pertaining to Chicago violence and why is offensive to suggest not enough is being done?

First, there is no sound of crickets. It's nearly daily on local news here. The fact that it doesn't play in Pittsburg is their problem.

Second, it's not really offensive to suggest not enough is being done. They're trying to do everything they can.

third, Chicago's efforts, effectual or not, do not invalidate an opinion on the egregious decision in Florida

And, stand your ground wasn't an issue in this case. It was all about self defense.

Maybe not in court. But it certainly is an issue in the incident.

And he didn't get away with murder.

my opinion.

Edited by ninjadude

The 40% comment was satire. Chill.

Satire doesn't work like that. That's called hyperbole.

Edited by ninjadude

He could have walked away long before it got physical, he chose not to. He could have heeded the advice of law enforcement not to follow him, he chose not to. He could have listened to the police the second time he was on the phone when they repeated to not follow him and he chose not to listen. It seems like he ignored law enforcement to follow, took the law in his own hands, pushed to get a reaction and THEN he felt threatened. Again if you ignore all common sense and someone you followed when you were told not to do so and got a beat down for it, you cannot turn around and say one you had a right to defend yourself to the death for a situation you yourself caused. It was and despite Florida's idiotic laws will always be murder.

Excuse me, but, what????

So, following a person warrants a beating? How about private investigators, police and security guards that do that for a living? Everyone should mind their own damn business, right? Think about that the next time you need help. The person that took the law into their own hands was Martin in deciding to jump someone who was following him. And what's going to happen when someone is following someone to return something they may have dropped and then gets jumped? Is that acceptable??

• Like 1

Weird math. Obama is managing an economy more that 40% destroyed by greedy Republican Wall Street to whom W. threw free money, all done before O's election. Plus, revanchist fantasists have constantly hounded Obama about his citizenship and birthplace. He is saddled with a do-nothing Congress sitting around with with thumbs up their a$%@s worried about nothing but re-election and spitting in the face of America's unemployed and under-insured. Self-absorbed "gotta-get-mine-firsters" in Congress and good-ol'-boy private life, curse Obama at every turn. National Republican figures repeat their number one goal is to get rid of Obama (used to be such losers wanted to limit him to one term; they failed with glorious ideological impotence because, they are--ideologically impotent). Obama's opponents thrive at being only opponents because they have no creative bone in any of their bodies. The can't even agree on legislation that would advance their own causes, because such might give the President slight recognition.

Such opponents of Obama are caricatures of themselves (witness John Boehner). Sad and self-defeating. Truly bizarre--people voting against their own best interests. Absurd.

Obama's managing the economy? Yeah, part of the way into the second term and now he's looking into it... Talk about sad...

• Like 2

Excuse me, but, what????

So, following a person warrants a beating? How about private investigators, police and security guards that do that for a living? Everyone should mind their own damn business, right? Think about that the next time you need help. The person that took the law into their own hands was Martin in deciding to jump someone who was following him. And what's going to happen when someone is following someone to return something they may have dropped and then gets jumped? Is that acceptable??

He didn't "just" follow him. He decided against the requests of law enforcement to chase him, take him down of his own accord, to which, one he wasn't a law enforcement agent, two Trayvon could see he wasn't so it was just some guy coming after him. If someone came after you, followed you and then attempted to subdue you who wasn't an identified law enforcement officer what would you do? That Zimmerman shot him showed two things, one he wasn't trained to do what he was doing or he wouldn't have shot him, even law enforcement does that as a last resort. It was less than three minutes from time Zimmerman got off the phone with the dispatcher, lied and said he would not pursue and wait for the police, till when Trayvon was shot. So he took those three minutes to disregard police, chase after someone despite not being an officer, tried to take him down and when Trayvon fought back (as was HIS right of self defense) Zimmerman shot him. Where in the scenario did Trayvon do anything wrong? Where in that scenario did Zimmerman do wrong? He disregarded law enforcement, he lied to the police about not pursuing Trayvon anymore, he started an altercation with him and when Trayvon defended himself from a stranger attacking him, he pulls a gun and shoots an unarmed teenager. He could have held the gun out and said "I will shoot, just stand there til the police get here". Zimmerman had so many chances and so many better choices he could have made that would have prevented this, instead he continued to escalate at every step of the way until someone died. It was murder.

It wasn't a request and it wasn't an order in any official or unofficial capacity. IT WAS A SUGGESTION!!! They did not tell to or not to do something in any way shape or form and it was said by dispatch, not an officer of the law, who has no authority to give orders. He did not disregard the police.

The whole twisting of that statement is the biggest farce and voids the entire premise of your argument.

• Like 2

Wait, he didn't just defend himself, he jumped him and said,"Your gonna die tonight, mf..." and pummeled Zim and tried to kill him. You know for a fact that Z had put his hands on Travon first? Is that so? Please show me that part because in all this time, I missed it. If Z had been waving his gun around as you suggest and saying "Stop!" or "Freeze!" and chasing Martin around then I would feel as you do in that he deserved it thinking he was something he's not but this was not the case. You said it yourself, "last resort" and I would bet that having a 6 foot plus football player on top of you smashing your head into the ground doesn't leave that many options. It always comes back to the gun which leads me to think that's what makes this case so special to some especially those with a gun grabbing agenda. I suppose it would've been a better outcome if they both had guns and shot it out that way bystanders would've been hit, right?

• Like 2

Tell me, are you using the same criteria to judge Obama as you are using to judge bush? If so then you probably should not like either of them.

Your mad at Bush for bailing out Wall street, Obama took the bail outs to a whole new level. His bail out was gigantic.

Your mad at Bush for the war in the middle east, but your not mad at Obama when he had a troop surge of 30k in Afghanistan plus continued fighting in Iraq a no fly zone in Libya, and we still have drone strikes and we still support the dictators we like with money, hence Egypt.

The only thing you have different so far is this "universal" healthcare.

Only one thing to help sharpen your response(s): Every US president since Jimmy Carter has fully supported dictatorship in Egypt.

I cringe when I say this, again, knowing it is a "Minority Opinion," but we have only Zimmerman's word on this (even the ME said his scalp lacerations were superficial and not consistent with a repeated bashing of the head). And now, I know, I have again said 'the wrong thing' and shall reap the whirlwind. . . Time for the Thought Police to converge on me.

He didn't "just" follow him. He decided against the requests of law enforcement to chase him, take him down of his own accord, to which, one he wasn't a law enforcement agent, two Trayvon could see he wasn't so it was just some guy coming after him. If someone came after you, followed you and then attempted to subdue you who wasn't an identified law enforcement officer what would you do? That Zimmerman shot him showed two things, one he wasn't trained to do what he was doing or he wouldn't have shot him, even law enforcement does that as a last resort. It was less than three minutes from time Zimmerman got off the phone with the dispatcher, lied and said he would not pursue and wait for the police, till when Trayvon was shot. So he took those three minutes to disregard police, chase after someone despite not being an officer, tried to take him down and when Trayvon fought back (as was HIS right of self defense) Zimmerman shot him. Where in the scenario did Trayvon do anything wrong? Where in that scenario did Zimmerman do wrong? He disregarded law enforcement, he lied to the police about not pursuing Trayvon anymore, he started an altercation with him and when Trayvon defended himself from a stranger attacking him, he pulls a gun and shoots an unarmed teenager. He could have held the gun out and said "I will shoot, just stand there til the police get here". Zimmerman had so many chances and so many better choices he could have made that would have prevented this, instead he continued to escalate at every step of the way until someone died. It was murder.

There is just too much wrong with what you wrote here to detail, but at a minimum, I think 90% of what you wrote here is opinion based off speculation, which is based off someone elses opinion, which was based on a emotional feeling from badly reported news from the night of the shooting.

Many people that are angry at the Zimmerman verdict still think that Trayvon was 13 years old. Most also think that it was a gangland type shooting with TM on his knees, face up begging for mercy, with GZ laughing demonically before shooting TM in the heart from 10 feet away. Basically pure unadulterated ignorance fueled by (Reverse-)racist propoganda.

One point... (Of many that could be made)... Miss Jeantel (the girl on the phone with Martin) said that Trayvon said Zimmerman was a "Cracka", which she said is slang for Police. So an arguement can be made that TM thought GZ was a non-uniformed police officer. So TM decided to fight, even though he thought it was possibly the police following him.

• Like 1