Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Getting what you want with incantations! Tony

LostSouls7

So I always thought incantations and magic is exciting.

But I never knew Tony Robbins used these.

You know some people think an incantation is summoning power from a spirit

or other force.

The way Tony talks about it. is just your voice and energy gets you to a certain state of mind..

where you can do and will what you want.

I find this interesting.. I use this before I go out or even when I am alone trying to accomplish something.

Do any of you ever do these incantations ? Do they work for you? enjoy the video

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bendy Demon

• LostSouls7

• Beany

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Moronic.

He sounds like the typical salesman trying to peddle his nonsense. Sort of like Deepak Chopra, strutting around like a rooster, on a ridiculously decorated stage trying to sound spiritual or convincing.

He offered nothing that hasn't been peddled by others.

Not really that it's been peddles by others.

But he gets his knowledge from the book The Master Key.

As a lot of self help teachers do.

It's a great book.

Moronic.

He sounds like the typical salesman trying to peddle his nonsense. Sort of like Deepak Chopra, strutting around like a rooster, on a ridiculously decorated stage trying to sound spiritual or convincing.

He offered nothing that hasn't been peddled by others.

So you're not a Tony Robbins fan?

You think he looks like a rooster ?

No..I am not a fan of Mr. Robbins and no, I do not think he looks like a rooster. I simply said he, like other salespeople, struts around like one.

A cheap sales pitch peddling nonsense to the typical, gullible populace.

I've thought about this kind of thing for a long time, and finally concluded that we are not always going to get what we want no matter what we do. Yes, we are more powerful than we think once our intentions are clear and we follow through with action, that's what incantations, affirmations, and ceremony are about, but we are not masters of the universe, we can't control it or manipulate it. We can put ourselves in the flow of it and accomplish a lot. But bend it to our will at our will? I think not. And I can think of no good reason why everyone should always get what they want when they want it, although there are many New Age "gurus" like Robbins who would like us to believe that, and almost 100% of them make beaucoup bucks doing so: do what I say and you, too, can sport around in your own private helicopter, as if that were some higher goal that we all want. Arghh! Robbins, the inventor of the infomercial. He's got a lot to make up for!