Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teacher who faced 18 months of abuse

Commander CMG

• Dean Macfarlane says he became frustrated after being hit with snowballs
  • Said youths had gone into his garden and damaged property
  • Macfarlane was handed a community order after admitting assault
  • Fears he may lose job he has had for 34 years at school in Doncaster

arrow3.gifView: Read more

Sounds like the kids should be in juvie. Jumping on his car and garage roof? Covering his house with snowballs repeatedly and yelling threats at him?

The thing is, if he keeps his job, these little criminals will know his hands are tied from meting out punishment since he'll probably be on probation or something and they'll just act worse.

Power has to be taken out of the hands of children... especially bad ones.

• Like 2

When my siblings and I were at school, we feared talking back to teachers, let alone give them abuse..Our dad would have beaten us all if it ever happened... We even feared showing a bad report card... In my day, our teachers were allowed to slap you.. ( cane or wooden ruler ).... If I came home and said I was slapped at school by a teacher for misbehaving, my parents would have slapped me again and said - "You didn't get it for nothing"... True enough, I didn't get it for nothing...But I never would have thrown abuse at any teacher, let alone talk back to them...

Spitting at people is disgusting...If I ever were to catch my own kids at any of that, I wouldn't stand for it...

Edited by Beckys_Mom