Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PLEASE help!

Inertia1925

okkkk, my boyfiend is being haunted and taken over possibly by something.. initially we think he could be in the process of a possession.. but by what exactly? I have googled demon symptons and such, and none of those things really match.. things don't move by them selves, ppl aren't getting hurt, at least not yet.. but what ever it is keeps trying to get him to hurt himself!! it all started last thusdayy.. he has insomnia and doesn't sleep well.. around 3 he said that he was trying really hard to just get some sleep, but he almost felt like he couldn't breathe..like he was choking.. so he gets up and walks into his bathroom.. goes to wash his face and looks in the mirror, and his face is looking to the left as he stares straight at it..he tells himself hes just tired.. looks away and looks back and the eyes that were staring back he says were "piercing right through me, as if they wanted to hurt me" his words. after that it got worse.. hes had multiple thought of hurting himself and, the thing that's following him makes him extremely depressed and negative and angry towards the whole world including me.. and the thing about him is that he is always mr. Brightside! he really just kicks out any negative thoughts! hes the guy that doesn't get mad, hes just a chilled guy! but lately hes been doing things he doesn't remember and goes an entire day being down and angry, and saying things to ppl and then snaps out of it, and doesn't remember any of his day. yesterday was the worse.. he was acting off and I called his best friend and asked him to please go get him because he is always the worse when he is at his house by himself!.. when his friend got there, he found him sitting in the chair breathing really weird and his head was twisted in an odd way and his eyes were facing the ground.. and emediately he asked his friend what he wanted.. they had gotten into a little bit of tension earlier.. and they were kinda mad at each other.. butt he dot him out and took him back to his house.. and then he snapped out of it.. and was okk just shaken up because me and Zach were telling him what happened.. he said he felt like he was just sleeping and woke up.. and today the same thing happened except he snapped out of it earlier than yesterday.. but today he was angrier than usual!,... pleassseee if anyone has ideas or suggestons comment.. pleasseeee!!!

welcome to UM! hope you like the family! and i kind of agree with odds, the most logical thing witch should be looked at first in any supernatural case is the logic, and bipolar kind of rings in the head on this one

• Like 1

the mirror part could be him sleep walking, or in a sleep paralisis state, its plausible he was so tired he halucinated things

i have insomnia and i see things all the time

thats could be caused by ine insomnia honey happens to me all the time :(

• Like 2

bipolar and insomnia is a bad mix, ive seen it things get get pretty nasty

• Like 1

im not saying it is, just saying to rule out the logical first

• Like 1

how would being bipolar explain him blacking out though..?

Idk about your situation

but just felt it would be helpful to tell you that bipolar people do blackout.

I have a friend that's legit bipolar.

Edit: idk if its a rare thing for bipolar or not but there it is.

Edited by spartan max2

Right off the top... I strongly suggest your boyfriend seek medical help. It's always wise to make sure of health. Am I ruling out paranormal completely? Not really. But rather make sure everything is medically ok first and foremost.

• Like 3

If you researched "demon posession" and found nothing that matches, why do you still think it's possession?

Did you try googling "insomnia" or "schizephrenia" symptoms first? Why did you automatically go to demon possession? Did you recently watch a movie about it?

Lack of REM sleep can wreak all kinds of havoc with a rational mind and looking for help with exorcisms will not help him.

The obvious thing to do is go see a doctor about the insomnia. It's a better option to looking for help on a website forum.

• Like 3

This doesn't sound like possession, your boyfriend may have a psychological problem and should talk to someone. To help with the insomnia try getting him sleeping pills

• Like 2

I'm a poster child for these symptoms and its all medical

okkkk, my boyfiend is being haunted and taken over possibly by something..

Your boyfriend has a medical problem. Stop googling for demons and asking paranormal advice, and see a doctor instead.

Sheesh.

• Like 1

I wonder, Is this another Hit and Run thread?

looks like it, like i tell many new comers "be careful what you post and how you comment or this site will eat you alive"

Edited by kannin
  • Like 1

I have to wonder every time I read these hit and run topics. If they are true, why in the Hell would someone come to a Paranormal site to ask for help with this ind of thing and not get the person immediate Medical Help !!!!!!

" They say he is hurting himself, but has not hurt others, yet. "

Get him medical help before it is to late. Googling Demons and spooky things will not help people like this.

• Like 4

I have to wonder every time I read these hit and run topics. If they are true, why in the Hell would someone come to a Paranormal site to ask for help with this ind of thing and not get the person immediate Medical Help !!!!!!

" They say he is hurting himself, but has not hurt others, yet. "

Get him medical help before it is to late. Googling Demons and spooky things will not help people like this.

your right, getting him scared that hes possessed by an evil force will feed the fire in bad ways, medical help should always be the first stop, and not a paranormal, i think the hit and runs are just looking for attention and seeing how people react to things they say p.s im so happy your news was good sakari! i recently had some bad news but the world goes on my friend!

p.s im so happy your news was good sakari! i recently had some bad news but the world goes on my friend!

Thank You, and thank you for the support...

Feel free to PM me if you need or want to.

• Like 2

will do sakari!

• 1 month later...

If you researched "demon posession" and found nothing that matches, why do you still think it's possession?

Did you try googling "insomnia" or "schizephrenia" symptoms first? Why did you automatically go to demon possession? Did you recently watch a movie about it?

Lack of REM sleep can wreak all kinds of havoc with a rational mind and looking for help with exorcisms will not help him.

The obvious thing to do is go see a doctor about the insomnia. It's a better option to looking for help on a website forum.

Agreed!

• Like 1