Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiders crawl into your mouth when sleeping

ReaperS_ParadoX

I read somewhere that spiders crawl into your mouth while your sleeping, although I don't see how they could get in if you sleep with your mouth closed. Is this true or just a myth??

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x
  • Like 1

But I'd suggest you leave the creepy crawly questions at this, before we can show some very true stats and pictures of things that do surround you while you sleep.

Understood _Only, that stuff terrifies me, but its good to hear the spider one is a myth

• Like 1

I remember reading in one of the bathroom readers that the average person swallows one spider per month. I guess uncle John is full of crap.

• Like 2

Hey ted who's that on your avatar?

Hey ted who's that on your avatar?

Pluto, from a manga of the same name by Naoki Urasawa.

But I'd suggest you leave the creepy crawly questions at this, before we can show some very true stats and pictures of things that do surround you while you sleep.

Couldn't resist.....

From your head to your toes, your body is a veritable jungle of flora and fauna. Some are visitors, some are permanent residents, but all are enough to make the average person queasy. Whether we like or not, our bodies are perfect environments for the creepy and crawly. For hundreds of thousands of years, these animals have called our bodies home—or at least "food." This list isn't comprehensive, but it will give you a taste of the pests that are having a taste of you.

bugs-that-live-on-you-in.jpg

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/bugs-that-live-on-you.html

• Like 1

There are black widows who will crawl into your wallet while you sleep! (My Grandpa told me of this)

• Like 4

There are black widows who will crawl into your wallet while you sleep! (My Grandpa told me of this)

Well, they've got to deal with my spider first (my actual wallet for the past 12 years, and new wallet of the same type this past year)::

51C7%2BDtYc-L._SX342_.jpg

• Like 1

Keep away from Widows or you'll be skint forever,it doesnt matter what colour they are.

Do they taste like Chicken ?..everything else does.

• 2 weeks later...

well actually I wouldn't mind if it is a spider rather than cockroaches crawling on your mouth...gross...................(infinite)