Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost in Church

Brian Topp

You seem to be on a roll. Yesterday's ring thread seems to be gone though

It could be some kind of reflection if someone was passing behind the camera. But it seems to have a misty shape. Again, it's hard to be sure of the autheticity of this video and the good faith of the people posting it online. But I believe such a phenomenon is possible and investigators of the paranormal in some very rare cases have seen these kind of apparation with their own eyes. So, it's possible someone might caught this on camera. I just don't know if that's the case here.

Edited by sam_comm

The camera "shake" in the last 5 seconds looks very fake as in added later. That tells me the whole thing was manipulated.

whoa. i know it's possible to manipulate cameras to make that kind of effect but it's so faint, that would be really hard to fake I would think.

• Like 1

whoa. i know it's possible to manipulate cameras to make that kind of effect but it's so faint, that would be really hard to fake I would think.

its not
  • Like 2

meh. you're probably right. I don't have much experience in that field, so I'm not one to say either way.

I had to watch the video 5 or 6 times before I saw anything!! lol

The camera moves all the time: could it be a reflection or a glare?

I watched it 5 times and couldn't see anything...but if it's a mellowb1rd vid...i pass

• 4 weeks later...

Seems sketchy, at best. Why was the person recording? Why did they point the camera to that part of the room at that time? Why was the person filming not saying anything? Why can we never get anything filmed in HD with a high quality camera presented as evidence? :-p

It could easily be explained as some sort of refraction mixed with the compression/conversion involved in digital video, then amplified by uploading to youtube. Much less than convincing.

• Like 2

I wonder why the ghost was going to church..

he must have been goody two while he was alive.

Edited by LostSouls7

I wonder why the ghost was going to church..

he must have been goody two while he was alive.

maybe the church was built over an indian burial ground since there are so many here in the usa
  • Like 1

took me awhile to see what all the fuss was about... interesting.. but you will never know if its real or not.. so chalk it up to whatever you want to believe