Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell base photographers speak out

We have already established reality.

Truth be told Albert Einstein was at Princeton University in July 1943. That's him in the photo.

What was Albert Einstein doing at Princeton University? Baking cookies?

Why is he talking to officers from the United States Navy?

Do you think the photo is a fake?

Yes, the history books clearly state Albert Einstein was working on his Unified Field Theory.

He wasn't baking cookies or playing with explosives.

Albert Einstein was at Princeton starting from 1933 - 1955 he wasn't just there for the non-existent experiment in 1943

Why was he talking to naval officers? Why he was hired to work on explosives.

June 16, 1943

“The Star Shell,” ordnance publication issued by the Navy Department employees, reveals today that Professor Albert Einstein is now an employee of the Ordnance Bureau of the Navy.

Dr. Einstein, the publication says, will work on the theory of explosives at his Princeton, New Jersey, home. It adds that “Dr. Einstein will not be in uniform – he thinks better in his old windbreaker with his trousers rolled up.”

"Hired to work on explosives" is a cover story.

Albert Einstein's area of expertise was the Unified Field Theory. That fact is in all of the history books.

"Hired to work on explosives" is a cover story.

Albert Einstein's area of expertise was the Unified Field Theory. That fact is in all of the history books.

He never finished the theory and at this point it still isn't finished, so yes he worked on what he never was able to finish. That does not alter in any way that he was hired by the NAVY to work on explosives. He was hired because explosives are important in wartime.

Edited by Quaentum

He never finished the theory and at this point it still isn't finished, so yes he worked on what he never was able to finish. That does not alter in any way that he was hired by the NAVY to work on explosives. He was hired because explosives are important in wartime.

Albert Einstein did complete his Unified Field Theory.

Einstein agreed that it would be a bad idea to let word of his discovery leak to the Soviet Union.

There are MANY applications of his work.

If you install the proper wave guides, then people can - Walk - around in a spacecraft that's in orbit around Earth.

In Space Shuttle 1.0 the pilots floated around the spacecraft.

Now we can simulate artificial gravity. 9.8 m/sec squared just like Star Trek the Next Generation: U.S.S. Enterprise- D.

Albert Einstein did complete his Unified Field Theory.

Einstein agreed that it would be a bad idea to let word of his discovery leak to the Soviet Union.

There are MANY applications of his work.

If you install the proper wave guides, then people can - Walk - around in a spacecraft that's in orbit around Earth.

In Space Shuttle 1.0 the pilots floated around the spacecraft.

Now we can simulate artificial gravity. 9.8 m/sec squared just like Star Trek the Next Generation: U.S.S. Enterprise- D.

I have posted evidence to back what I have said. Now it is your turn to link to something that supports what you have said.

Electrogravitics at work:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9H3pUqXwLw[/media]

Posting a you tube video of a David Copperfield illusion is not evidence of anything you have posted. So it really means you have no evidence to back your claims.

• Like 1

Some U Boat commanders are surfacing and shooting the survivors in the water. We have to do something

to prevent this. Question of the day: Was Albert Einstein at Princeton University July 1943 ?

1) Yes

2) No

Question of the Day: Was Albert Einstein at Princeton University : July 1943?

1) Yes

2) No

Seriously, that the best you've got?

Was that a Yes or a No ?

So you're point being that the worldwide UFO conspiracy that started at Roswell in 1947, the Philadelphia Experiment in September 1943, and contact with aliens from Alpha Whatever are all proven by the fact that Albert Einstein was at Princeton in 1943?

Explain that one to us.

So to answer my question......was Albert Einstein at Princeton University in 1943?

1) Yes

2) No

Why yes he was but since the Philadelphia experiment never happened it matter not and proves nothing. Ignoring the facts doesn't actually support your view at all.

He was! Oh that's good.

Haha! that was the most childish attempt to win an argument I've seen in a long time on UM. :clap:

• 3 months later...

I read "Day after Roswell." it also like most Area 51/Roswell stories offers no proof or even uncorroborrated evidence. The book and articles like this just state events. These photographers aren't identified and the vase photographers were transferred. People on the military are transferred all the time.

Usually in the United States the military and the government both like to keep any UFO file information all to themselves. That is why there are other independent websites available to see on the internet, the public wants to know.

• Like 1

With all the munitions experts that the military has always had, then why would they need a certifiable genius to make tons of explosives ? Considering that just wasn't Einstein's specialty, I can't see that genius as needing to make a few dollars that badly.

Edited by spacelizard667

Usually in the United States the military and the government both like to keep any UFO file information all to themselves. That is why there are other independent websites available to see on the internet, the public wants to know.

Very true.

Just Go ask ALICE ! or Snowden,or Lazar,or Skinny Bob !

One things for sure If it all gets locked up Out in Utah now We will never know whats going on !

I say we need a A-Team to bust into that place and Hack my URL,Megga memory what ever They have on me by now !

I want to See If they know Im actually an Alien? :alien::yes:

Yes, opposing views should be shouted down and silenced?

That sounds like the Soviet Union.

I would not say shouted down and silenced, I perceived the post as a respectful request to maintain the guidelines and remain on topic.

You should be on topic, if you want to rant about inane garbage like the Philadelphia Experiment CT, then the appropriate action is to start a new thread. Have you noticed nobody seems to give a rodents rectum about your version of events? I know Zoser deliberately ignores this courtesy all the time, and one is enough really.

This article is another straw grab to make people read about Roswell again, and make sure all the hard work that has gone into inventing the story, and keeping blogs afloat that have been read enough to become boring to anyone, is not altogether wasted.

And he was not in any way policing, he was making an accurate observation. I expect ZR to mess that up, that's his "thing", do you have an excuse?

60+ years and still hoping huh? Can one answer with anything more accurate than LOL? The funniest thing is you and the other believers still cite incorrect information to make your claptrap seem somehow believable! What's next? Dummies did not exist in 1947? Any other "Chestnuts" we have already read a million times to brighten our days with?

Far out, the Soviet Union has more wild stories than most places! Ever heard of Pravda?

The Article:

They state that that though they had photographed all types of balloons and experimental craft (including their retrievals) many times before, they never received orders to photograph or process images of the Roswell crash debris at any point.

What about the seven incidents that happened in the 72 hour time frame surrounding the event? Only one was captured by media.

Few trains were easily recovered, that is why the trains had warning and reward tags on them. These contraptions were lost all the time and that did not matter entirely because the telemetry was confidential, not the units themselves. Once they stopped transmitting data, they were about as useful as udders on a bull.

So I see nothing untoward here, just some drama trying to hype up a story that never existed.

It now appears evident that Base Commander Butch Blanchard and his superiors agreed that it was best to have outsiders who were located off-base take on the task of photographing and filming the wreckage and corpses

What corpses!! Stanton Friedman made them up, if we are talking to people from the time frame, about the time frame, then a decent reference from the time frame should be procurable for display. Yet in this article, such is considered fact, but no bias here is there????????

When did Alien corpses become fact, and if so, why does any question remain? Would not be because someone is making up crap here by any chance now would it?

Incredibly, the Commander of the Photo Unit was relieved of his duties by Special Order and transferred out of Roswell to a base in California almost immediately after the military had discovered the crash. This was at the very same time that the Roswell Base Chaplain was also relieved of his duties and shipped to a far west location, as reported in a previous article.

“Men from DC” were flown into the base following the discovery of the crash. It is believed that they were brought in to photograph the dead corpses and debris. One of these DC photographers has confessed his involvement in photographing the crash aftermath. And he too was transferred out from where he was stationed after his crash site involvement.

"Men from DC" so obviously not GIraffes then. Just what Roswell needs huh! More anonymous witnesses who definitely can confirm everything, but cannot show their faces, evidence, or anything to actually support their claims. Not one witness on the hundreds that claim to be so and do not seem to fit into any original version any place.

Don't tell me - Glenn Dennis's long lost brother??

The base photographers interviewed never believed that the crash was resultant from any kind of balloon crash but rather that there was a hush-up.

WOW! What a revelation. Does anyone who lives in Roswell say it was anything but an alien crash? Does not matter if they were there at the time, it's a real alien event dammit!!! Pffffftttt.

Again, just what we need, a zealous opinion, we only have about 4.5 billion of them, that leaves like a whole 2 billion to convert!!!

Why even bother with this sort of garbage? It's campfire story telling, no more. What results from this? People read blogs about Roswell again, the counters tick over. Bleh.

A civilian is identified who held Top Secret military clearance and photographed the bodies nearly immediately after they were discovered. Within three hours the DC photo crew had arrived to take over the task.

Oh goody! Another anonymous claim that cannot be backed up and evidenced in any way that exists, but is really and truly an honest claim! Honest injun folks! Now that a whole bunch of anonymous people have made CONFLICTING claims about the same thing, we have..................... a really big collection of anecdotes!

Anyone get onto this chestnut?

Two of the base photographers and the wife of a third (still living and lucid but unable to speak due to a recent stroke) have recently offered up insight on the crash incident for the very time:

He interviewed someone with a stroke (So debilitated) who could not speak? WTF? So he gets his wife's best recollection of the version her husband once had of the claim? And why is her state of health not stated like his is? At least it explains the conclusions!!!!

Still living and lucid too! My Dad was lucid as well when he woke in the middle of the night and saw Nazi Soldiers with pig faces surrounding his bed. Dementia does not make one less lucid. Although the article indicates that may be the case.

I am going to come right out and call Calvin Cox a liar about his shoot to kill order. Sorry, I do not see how that order would come to be, and military people I personally know would simply not carry it out, they would turn the weapon on him, brothers uncles, fathers and cousins carried these weapons, and did not have humanity extracted from them, as much as the UFO people would like you to believe. I am still of the opinion that if these people are genuine, then a law should be passed that they should provide what they say, or be tried with treason. As I call making u such vile claims about the good people who keep our backsides safe "betraying ones country". I think it takes a complete lack of ethics to take these idiotic claims seriously. But then again, falling for the media version of events does not exactly require a trained mind.

Or we have the iron clad testimony of Jack Rodden, only passed through 3 or 4 sets of hands to see the light of day. But again, honst injun, it's all true, just because it sounds like a load of hogwash, and cannot be evidenced in anyway does not matter to the serious believer.

But we finish with Fred.

Someone really didn’t want Fred talking. He was reassigned to Antarctica “to study the effects of cold on pieces of equipment.

But hey, here his words are in the blog on the Internet. Did not cover that up too well did they? What was the point in death threats? Nobody has been killed, but we do have a great many claims. Most quite conflicting.

And the FTB's are going to tell me that if it really was so important, that the GAO would not uncover this during their investigation, but some UFO blogger did??

Really??

Or do you just consider the very fact that nothing in the article is noteworthy as oppression? If so, not sure who you think the oppressor is. You FTB's seem hellbent on suppressing truth, fact, and science. I think if anyone needs be suspicious of anyone, that the FTB's are the suspects people should be looking at. Why do you lot want people to be stupid? You cannot possibly think that stretching a story out for 60 years and making stuff up as you go along is beneficial to anyone other than Roswell parasites?

• Like 1

That is certainly not the case globally, and UK pilots have openly stated that they do not operate under the same restrictions as the US pilots claim to, many countries have "opened up their files" and there is nothing there, even WIkileaks could only find rubbish about that bunch of mongrels the Raelians in the US archives. It is certainly not the case globally by any means, yet we have nothing.

The independent websites hold nothing more than tall tales, which is why conveniently, not a single thing can be verified, what has any single one of them ever offered the UFO community? The only breakthroughs we get are from the people FTB's say we must be suspicious of. How do believers not have this whole thing backwards? They certainly seem to think the US is the only land mass on the globe.

• Like 1

Just Go ask ALICE ! or Snowden,or Lazar,or Skinny Bob !

One things for sure If it all gets locked up Out in Utah now We will never know whats going on !

I say we need a A-Team to bust into that place and Hack my URL,Megga memory what ever They have on me by now !

I want to See If they know Im actually an Alien? :alien::yes:

I am starting to think Skinny Bob is more legit than UFOlogists.

I thought that the Roswell incident burst out because honest people assumed that this would be an extremely important, patriotic duty. It would be proof positive of UFO's. Surprise!

Then why was it so lacklustre until Stanton Friedman made up some aliens and injected the into the story? Before that, typical articles from the time frame called them crash balloons. People did not seem to fussed back then, but after the aliens were invented, it took off.

Aliens are obviously very marketable.

The way it was smothered, also made me think that this might not have been the military's first rodeo. They had some kind of a game plan already together. Remember, there were the foo fighters in WWII and the K Arnold sighting was just two weeks earlier, amongst others. Have to wonder how long this was a contingency?

Smothered? Every event you speak of is common public knowledge, be it true or not. Foo Fighters were the size of basketballs and passed right through planes often, that is not an alien spaceship no matter how you paint it. And I just posted late last week the telegram Kenneth Arnold sent to the Government saying that he believed what he saw was definitely ours, not alien.

So they cannot be a contingency can they?

You have to think that witnesses were absolutely shocked by the turn of events. One moment, playing an important part in American history, the next being threatened by your 'team mates'. There is no doubt that the threats were taken quite seriously. It is still a big desert out there.

People were shocked by headlines, so many get that mixed up all the time.

Threats between team mates, is how Charles Moore of Roswell fame figures the aliens came into existence to begin with. Animosity between the base boys and the University personnel associated with MOGUL was so intense that Moore offered it was very likely that it propagated into rivalry that required support for one version of events or the other. Which is not only entirely feasible, but he was a direct witness, not like the alleged 600 witnesses to this incident, which according to accounts has to be false.

What possible motive could persuade these witnesses to fight a 'coverup' till the day they die?

The death threats were often claimed to involve entire families. Yet these "honest and good men" decided getting the claim out is more important than the lives of the family he leaves behind?

Really? They do not care that everyone left behind will be shot? Because that is the very threat they claimed kept their mouths shut.

Eisenhower was right. . . . . and there just are too many witnesses

600 of them if you read the related material, how is that possible? And why do some craft descriptions conflict, and how did all those aliens cross space in something claimed to be no bigger than a VW Beetle?

Plenty of questions for sure, but they are not the ones you think they are. And none support Aliens.

They moved all the Aliens under the Denver Air port so they can Fly to Other Cities for there shopping ! :alien::tu:

• Like 1

They moved all the Aliens under the Denver Air port so they can Fly to Other Cities for there shopping ! :alien::tu:

That's a good point, shouldn't all the Aliens be in Singapore? Isn't that the best global shopping destination?

• 5 months later...

Hhhmmm... the old 'Roswell' chestnut again. The military base photographers, with "top secret" clearance were not dispatched to take any photos, and, none of them saw the Roswell debris.

Instead, a civilian photographer in town was dispatched to take photos of the debris as it would be easier to keep the subject material of the photos secret... laughable, it would never happen.

Can you imagine the military having a top secret device they want photographed calling a civilian to take the photos when they have a group of military photographers, with "top secret" clearance stationed at the base? No... nor can I.

And a military photographer dispatched from Washington to take a duplicate set of photos of the same thing... why? What's the point, either they want it photographed by military photographers or they don't.

And... where are these photos? Oh, I forgot... all of the photos taken by the civilian, and the military sergeant were confiscated, as usual.

Unfortunately more Roswell codswallop.

Isn't it amazing... the Roswell researchers manage to come up with unconvincing classified documents that supposedly relate to the "Roswell incident" but never any photographs... not one.

Edited by Occams Razor
  • Like 3

Nothing to see here but a weather balloon folks--move along.

Precisely.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

One could argue that this is evidence that no one at the time really felt this was in any way a significant event. Besides, it is not like Roswell Army Airbase was all that close to the alleged crash site. Why dispatch a crew for something that really did not amount to much? Again, the Roswell story as we know it did not exist prior to 1978 and that story stands in sharp contrast to what was originally reported.

• Like 3

Nothing to see here but a weather balloon folks--move along.

No, not really a weather balloon. The Mogul balloon chains were about 600 feet long and carried audio recorders and RADAR targets to the stratosphere. The were substantially larger and more sophisticated than simple weather balloons.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

Or that is what people choose to believe, anyway.

• Like 2