Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell base photographers speak out

So the mortician, and nurse; all telling lies? I see a pattern of denial here.

Which mortician and which nurse? The non-existent ones, i.e. the ones invented by the ET visitation proponents?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

I challenge anyone to find any kind of reference to 'bodies' in the original Roswell documentation. It's just not there. Why then should the claims of bodies, alien or otherwise, recovered at Roswell even be taken slightly seriously?

I understand I'm dealing with the proverbial "doubting Thomas", but I knew a man, dead now, who flew on B-24's during WWII.

A friend of his who made a career in USAF after the war made a deathbed confession in accordance with the terms of an oath he took when he flew alien bodies from Roswell to Wright Patterson back in the late 40's.

Believe what you want, but it happened. Corso and Birnes did a great job with "The Day After Roswell".

Everybody there described the bodies, and 1 or 2 were still alive when they first got there. Many described strong feelings of telepathy in the presence of the aliens.

• Like 1

I understand I'm dealing with the proverbial "doubting Thomas", but I knew a man, dead now, who flew on B-24's during WWII.

A friend of his who made a career in USAF after the war made a deathbed confession in accordance with the terms of an oath he took when he flew alien bodies from Roswell to Wright Patterson back in the late 40's.

Believe what you want, but it happened. Corso and Birnes did a great job with "The Day After Roswell".

Everybody there described the bodies, and 1 or 2 were still alive when they first got there. Many described strong feelings of telepathy in the presence of the aliens.

No, simple doubting does even begin to describe it. Corso was full of $#1t and Birnes makes his living exploiting the ignorant. Neither has impressed me as being knowledgeable or honest.

Who is "everybody" and exactly how does telepathy feel?

• Like 1

The mortician who first mentioned the bodies in 1989?.Unfortunately the nurse who told him of this fact didn't exist.You really must read more this is very old news!

No, fictitious people cannot lie. You got me there.

• Like 1

Which mortician and which nurse? The non-existent ones, i.e. the ones invented by the ET visitation proponents?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Oh no. Quite real.

See here.

• Like 1

Glenn Dennis might be real but the nurse who allegedly told him of the bodies didn't exist.Of course when you're part owner of a Roswell museum you've got a vested interest in keeping the myth going.

• Like 2

Glenn Dennis might be real but the nurse who allegedly told him of the bodies didn't exist.Of course when you're part owner of a Roswell museum you've got a vested interest in keeping the myth going.

Yep, always follow the money.

Why wasn't there any bodies mentioned in any of the initial interviews or documentation? That's a pretty major detail to just pass over don't you think? Unless of course you believe that the government hushed it up somehow in which case why would you believe anything the original witnesses said? They would have been parroting government disinformaton. If you can't believe the original witnesses then where does that leave you? Clinging to hucksters with books to sell, that's where.

• Like 1

Not really. The REAL story is much more interesting than the conjecture... and Yes, Virginia, there are flying saucers.

As Hazzard said, we await compelling exhibit A.

• Like 1

Why wasn't there any bodies mentioned in any of the initial interviews or documentation? That's a pretty major detail to just pass over don't you think? Unless of course you believe that the government hushed it up somehow in which case why would you believe anything the original witnesses said? They would have been parroting government disinformaton. If you can't believe the original witnesses then where does that leave you? Clinging to hucksters with books to sell, that's where.

We KNOW the government hushed it up. We KNOW the government changed the story.

There are newspaper records--first they acknowledged a flying saucer or some such, and then soon thereafter the official story became a weather balloon.

• Like 2

We KNOW the government hushed it up. We KNOW the government changed the story.

There are newspaper records--first they acknowledged a flying saucer or some such, and then soon thereafter the official story became a weather balloon.

Yeah, and according to a Chicago newspaper, Dewey defeated Truman. Was that a cover-up too? Or was the paper just wrong? Since when are newspaper stories the official word on anything?

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

I doubt it. She was real all right. God rest her soul.

• Like 1

As Hazzard said, we await compelling exhibit A.

That would be nice. Alas not possible in a culture where denial and cover up are the official policy.

• Like 2

That would be nice. Alas not possible in a culture where denial and cover up are the official policy.

Now if you only had proof that any government can do something that efficiently.

Now if you only had proof that any government can do something that efficiently.

If only you were perceptive enough to observe the signs that there is a government coverup.....egads

• Like 2

There are newspaper records.

news_zps0542a9a3.jpg

• Like 1

If only you were perceptive enough to observe the signs that there is a government coverup.....egads

This is what we call a null hypothesis. It serves multiple purposes. Primarily, it is a way to fill in the blanks of an apparent or real mystery all at once without doing any thinking. Null hypotheses are great because they allow a person to have an opinion without understanding. They are the ultimate intellectual shortcuts. Psychologists call the tendency, cognitive dissonance. This happens when reality stubbornly does not comply with belief. The believer concludes that reality must be a lie and begins to construct a parallel reality to support the belief.

Yes, governments sometimes lie. But the same governments that operate so inefficiently and sometimes ineffectively as we have all witnessed in our daily lives cannot also be the governments that can quickly locate, collect, and hide the every scrap of debris from every so-called crashed alien space craft anywhere and any time. If the US government has done this, it stands as the only thing it has ever been able to accomplish with any efficiency.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

This is what we call a null hypothesis. It serves multiple purposes. Primarily, it is a way to fill in the blanks of an apparent or real mystery all at once without doing any thinking. Null hypotheses are great because they allow a person to have an opinion without understanding. They are the ultimate intellectual shortcuts. Psychologists call the tendency, cognitive dissonance. This happens when reality stubbornly does not comply with belief. The believer concludes that reality must be a lie and begins to construct a parallel reality to support the belief.

Yes, governments sometimes lie. But the same governments that operate so inefficiently and sometimes ineffectively as we have all witnessed in our daily lives cannot also be the governments that can quickly locate, collect, and hide the every scrap of debris from every so-called crashed alien space craft anywhere and any time. If the US government has done this, it stands as the only thing it has ever been able to accomplish with any efficiency.

Government (USA) does a lot of things very efficiently, for example development, deployment and coordination of a fleet of nuclear powered and nuclear-armed submarines patrolling the planet at all times. The continual launching of satellites into space for communications, and to monitor terrestrial goings-on. The marvelous construction of ever more expansive (and expensive) underground facilities in order to protect and preserve our bureaucracy, electorate, and it's acolytes. And of course the amazing efficiency with which Governmental entities have conspired to financially enslave the citizenry, while enriching itself, through the fractional reserve banking system. USA Government sanctioned bodies are also very efficient at controlling political activity in foreign nations; deposing and/or assassinating elected leaders deemed unwieldy to U.S. "interests", while keeping those activities largely unknown to U.S. citizens. Government also seems quite efficient at quelling any sort of public-funded R&D that could challenge methods and materials used by the entrenched monopolistic industrial status-quo. True, Government is not very efficient or effective at things like coordinating National Health Care, feeding the hungry, or housing the homeless... but hey, they can't do everything. Government has tried to contain and control any information about UFO's, through secrecy, intimidation, and ridicule. Now, some Governmental attaches are disclosing what they know. The truth is coming out. Edited by bendigger0

Government (USA) does a lot of things very efficiently, for example development, deployment and coordination of a fleet of nuclear powered and nuclear-armed submarines patrolling the planet at all times. The continual launching of satellites into space for communications, and to monitor terrestrial goings-on. The marvelous construction of ever more expansive (and expensive) underground facilities in order to protect and preserve our bureaucracy, electorate, and it's acolytes. And of course the amazing efficiency with which Governmental entities have conspired to financially enslave the citizenry, while enriching itself, through the fractional reserve banking system. USA Government sanctioned bodies are also very efficient at controlling political activity in foreign nations; deposing and/or assassinating elected leaders deemed unwieldy to U.S. "interests", while keeping those activities largely unknown to U.S. citizens. Government also seems quite efficient at quelling any sort of public-funded R&D that could challenge methods and materials used by the entrenched monopolistic industrial status-quo. True, Government is not very efficient or effective at things like coordinating National Health Care, feeding the hungry, or housing the homeless... but hey, they can't do everything. Government has tried to contain and control any information about UFO's, through secrecy, intimidation, and ridicule. Now, some Governmental attaches are disclosing what they know. The truth is coming out.

There is certainly a difference between success and efficiency. You have mentioned a few successes but none of those things requires the level of coordination needed to pull off the task of tracking, locating, and recovering every crashed alien space craft within minutes as ETH believers assert.

Just to compare, in my county in the last 15 years or so, it took the military only a day or two to find the location of crashed military jets, F-16 and F-18, two separate incidents.

USAF responded more quickly than the Navy, but that's because there are several bases nearby.

Once they learn the location, the rest is pretty easy for them, with boats and helicopters.

I expect they could respond to a crashed ET vehicle just as quickly.

Another mess I see Its not quite as bad as the New Pop Up`s on the side bar`s ! I guess it was just a matter of time before U/M bought into the money mill ? :no: Sad,So very Sad !

Just to compare, in my county in the last 15 years or so, it took the military only a day or two to find the location of crashed military jets, F-16 and F-18, two separate incidents.

USAF responded more quickly than the Navy, but that's because there are several bases nearby.

Once they learn the location, the rest is pretty easy for them, with boats and helicopters.

That wouldn't be because the military knew exactly where those jets were going and where they were going to be at any given time before they even left the runway would it? That's a bit different from something that could come and go any time anywhere.

• Like 1

You are aware that commercial and military aircraft have tracking devices that simplify the task, right?

You are aware that commercial and military aircraft have tracking devices that simplify the task, right?

That would, seemingly, be a no - at least based on other threads.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2