Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

imagine if we created a UM cult/religion?

kannin

imagine it though, it would be pretty funny, saru as our religeos leader, sweet pumper head of the nuns lol sakari as the healer, beckys mom as head sister lmao im getting a kick out of just thinking of it, what do you guys think? lol sarus wizzard hat wearing kitty can be our god! XD

• Like 1

imagine it though, it would be pretty funny, saru as our religeos leader, sweet pumper head of the nuns lol sakari as the healer, beckys mom as head sister lmao im getting a kick out of just thinking of it, what do you guys think? lol sarus wizzard hat wearing kitty can be our god! XD

Never will happen, Saru is the man In black, he just erases every thing. Including restraunts and foods you like.

Never will happen, Saru is the man In black, he just erases every thing. Including restraunts and foods you like.

lol! thats funny!

• Like 1

it wouldn't work cults are to much like religions, and not everybody believes in something higher than themselves

true but keep in mind this is just a fun spoof thread for what members would do what based on what we know of them

If we all met in real life, admit who were are on the forum, the skeptics would have a field day. Saying that, at the end of the meeting some one will have a black eye or a bloody nose.

• Like 1

I volunteer to collect and - uh - invest - the tithes and offerings....

I mean - if you can't trust a moose who wears gloves - who can you trust?... :innocent:

• Like 2

I call being head of the security to make sure we get enough offerings muahahaha :innocent:

Edited by spartan max2

I'd like to be the cook. Cooks are always popular.

That depends on how well they cook... :)

Funny!

Apparently Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, once said: "I'd like to start a religion, that's where the money is!".....so you never know..the founders of the UM religion might find themselves being really rich!

LOL

• Like 1

You haven't been around that long. How do you know it doesn't exist and you just haven't been asked to join yet?

If we all met in real life, admit who were are on the forum, the skeptics would have a field day. Saying that, at the end of the meeting some one will have a black eye or a bloody nose.

That would be a strange event. Although, I think that the people who argue the most with each other would end up getting along or not caring about the arguments much anymore. We all know each other by text communication and tend to comment most in a few particular topics. Eye contact, vocal inflictions, body language and plain old face to face conversation would give each other a whole new outlook on each other. For instance, I'm almost elcuslivey in the politics forums and by far more opinionated and vocal than in any other. So, many people might think I'm Mr. politics in real life. If we met they'd come to find that I'm about much more than politics and probably less likely to be so opinionated and much less likely to just chime in to any conversation. In reality I kick back and listen far more than I butt in and opine.

• Like 1

An unexplained cult ..Yea that's never been done before lol :P

• Like 2

beckys mom as head sister lmao

Ohh no, you don't want to give me any authority.. :no: I go mad with power.. I am one of those people, if handed a uniform, I'd walk around thinking I was Hitler lol

That would be a strange event. Although, I think that the people who argue the most with each other would end up getting along or not caring about the arguments much anymore. We all know each other by text communication and tend to comment most in a few particular topics. Eye contact, vocal inflictions, body language and plain old face to face conversation would give each other a whole new outlook on each other. For instance, I'm almost elcuslivey in the politics forums and by far more opinionated and vocal than in any other. So, many people might think I'm Mr. politics in real life. If we met they'd come to find that I'm about much more than politics and probably less likely to be so opinionated and much less likely to just chime in to any conversation. In reality I kick back and listen far more than I butt in and opine.

So true F3SS... I am the same.. On here I am known for being a skeptic, but in real life, I couldn't care to talk about spirituality... Even on my Face Book, I will not bother with discussions over politics or religion... I like to post pics and let people know I have beaten their score on Candy Crush saga..

Which reminds me - FAO - Gummug, I beat your score on levels 77 onwards... I am now ploughing my way through levels 96....When you reach the 90's in about a month or so, ( most likely in a few months ha ha ) you may ask me for a train ticket lol.. :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

So true F3SS... I am the same.. On here I am known for being a skeptic, but in real life, I couldn't care to talk about spirituality... Even on my Face Book, I will not bother with discussions over politics or religion... I like to post pics and let people know I have beaten their score on Candy Crush saga..

Which reminds me - FAO - Gummug, I beat your score on levels 77 onwards... I am now ploughing my way through levels 96....When you reach the 90's in about a month or so, ( most likely in a few months ha ha ) you may ask me for a train ticket lol.. :P

Exactly. I've got a couple friends and my dad who we can talk politics together but the debates aren't lengthy and mostly we end up shaking our fists and going ehhh whatever after a few minutes. My opinions here are way more thought out and concise than anything I could do in most real conversations. Not that I'm a mush mouth dolt but you know what I mean.

• Like 1

Exactly. I've got a couple friends and my dad who we can talk politics together but the debates aren't lengthy and mostly we end up shaking our fists and going ehhh whatever after a few minutes. My opinions here are way more thought out and concise than anything I could do in most real conversations. Not that I'm a mush mouth dolt but you know what I mean.

Same here... However, I do picture what people on UM are like in real life... I have a few pictured as Yosemite Sam, and a few more I imagine being like Cartman from South park.. Especially when they pick up their ball and go home because they can't win an argument.. I can hear the voice of Cartman in my head going - "Screw you guys, I'm going home " :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Same here... However, I do picture what people on UM are like in real life... I have a few pictured as Yosemite Sam, and a few more I imagine being like Cartman from South park.. Especially when they pick up their ball and go home because they can't win an argument.. I can hear the voice of Cartman in my head going - "Screw you guys, I'm going home " :P

I do too but I wonder what people look like more than I wonder what they are like. There are a few posters that I really think I know what they look like and a few times people have switched from an avatar to a picture of themselves and my entire perception of who I thought they were changed entirely.

• Like 1

I do too but I wonder what people look like more than I wonder what they are like. There are a few posters that I really think I know what they look like and a few times people have switched from an avatar to a picture of themselves and my entire perception of who I thought they were changed entirely.

I wouldn't put my own picture up on my avatar, I don't want to look at myself in every post .. My own pics of myself are in my profile...Some have seen my pics and told me I was not how they imagined.. Some have heard my voice ( phone ) and think I sound younger and happier :P

I have noticed a few who swap and change their avi's and ID's a lot.. I couldn't be bothered with all that changing...Too much work for me lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I wouldn't put my own picture up on my avatar, I don't want to look at myself in every post .. My own pics of myself are in my profile...Some have seen my pics and told me I was not how they imagined.. Some have heard my voice ( phone ) and think I sound younger and happier :P

I have noticed a few who swap and change their avi's and ID's a lot.. I couldn't be bothered with all that changing...Too much work for me lol

That isn't you in your avatar? I always assumed it was.

I wish I were a little better of an artist because I would start a thread where I'd draw up what I thought certain posters look like. Then again it would probably get closed because I'm sure it would some would be offended.

• Like 1

That isn't you in your avatar? I always assumed it was.

I wish I were a little better of an artist because I would start a thread where I'd draw up what I thought certain posters look like. Then again it would probably get closed because I'm sure it would some would be offended.

No, that's Jessica Biel from Blade Trinity ...My own pics are only kept on my profile.. Never would use them for an avatar..

I have visions in my head of what people look like the moment I speak to them....And 9 /10 I am usually wrong :P

• Like 1

Ha, that is Jessica Biel. Now I know why you always looked so familiar! See, now my whole perception of you has changed completely.

• Like 1

Ha, that is Jessica Biel. Now I know why you always looked so familiar! See, now my whole perception of you has changed completely.

... What do you mean your whole perception of me has changed completely?

*Sits dreading what the answer might be*

Edited by Beckys_Mom

... What do you mean your whole perception of me has changed completely?

*Sits dreading what the answer might be*

Fear not, I'm kidding. :) We should get back to starting a cult.

If I join the cult, will I have to drink the Kool-Aid? :unsure2:

• Like 1