Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Hael" The ancient of knowledge and language

martious

Oh my various Gods, Grandpa Greenmen is off the site for a few days and what happens, Xeno is casting spells and y'all are calling Satan and his minions to do your bidding.   I think Satan has better things to do, like helping Trump or Clinton  get elected to "leader" of the "free" world, than play games with y'all.  

Hail Giant Meteor (the true God), I summon thee to just end already! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GreenmansGod said:

Hail Giant Meteor (the true God), I summon thee to just end already! 

latest?cb=20080725232228

Now look at what you've done. That's that hippie mage power isn't it?

• Like 2

Yup, 

58479235.jpg

• Like 1

I hope sexy space women are on that meteor

Image result for Vitina Marcus Lost in Space

remember when Dr Smith  was tempted by her ?   .... That must have been the hardest part for him to play !

Image result for Dr Smith and Will Robinson

• Like 1

You know I'm going to get back onto topic for a minute. If someone truly wished to invoke Hael. Then they would need to do a massive psyche saturation of it. When they did the invocation it would basically be an 'alternative personality' to them. Possibly becoming a little mental construct running around in their subconscious, when they ask 'it' a question, they basically are answering themselves based on their own subconscious information and expectations. 

• Like 1

Maybe .  But some people cant work that way.

Option 1; If one sees it as an 'external'  type of 'servitor spirit' then there is no perceived massive psychic saturation and need not be an alternative personality.   Maybe they are external forces , personified by perception .... or maybe they are 'personified' anyway ?

Option 2 ;  As you say above, its all an internal reality fuelled by imagination .  Still, it can work .... in your above scenario ( or indeed the  other options ) if the questions get answered in a beneficial or fulfilling way  (who cares how  you got the good fortune, if you got it  - its still a successful operation) .

Option 3;  The Human psyche isn't entirely constructed of 'local' components.  Certain factors or functions operate in a wider field and send back information, or send information to the psyche ,  ie. some aspects are non- local anyway.  perhaps they 'normally' function in an unconscious manner but at times, and/or for some,  they 'break through' into consciousness, then the consciousness puts them in some form to assist  comprehension of them  ; good or bad spirits, aliens, mythical beings and beasts, elemental (or emotional) forces personified, Gods, ancestors, etc .

Option 4 .    Diamonic Reality Theory.  A 3rd option between the two dualistic concepts ;  a part or parts of our psyche 'reach out ' , explore, sense, have awareness (much like our ordinary senses, but they function unconsciously ) and when they contact 'psychic forces' , the two energies meeting and combining create 'alternate reality experiences.

Option 5 ;  forget all that Mercurial head trip above, just suspect all of the above or something like that is happening  , and assign to it whatever *   if you get the desired results and it works for you ,  good  !

* One interesting example of this is the indigenous view here .... ' Just ask Mum'  ;  they have a plethora of complex knowledge and law, but one can put it all down to that - 'Mum' can be seen as 'Mother Nature', a protecting animating, suppling force that holds it all in balance. Thing is , you have to follow the Law to get the benefit. They have been around this land for over 50,000 years, so know how to enact this Law very well. But even a simple condensation of it works , that was  taught to me .   I also learnt the potent effect of giving forces , not just personification, but even casual (but respectful) familiarity.  It seems insane to the modern psyche to think that if I go to a specific spot in nature, I have to be quiet and gentle, not break a twig, because " Here, Mum is old, she is an old lady that is very tired and needs to sleep - don't wake her up ! " and behave that way,  and maybe sneak in sometimes and leave a present quietly, some food or flowers. ...   and then get exactly what you asked Mum for later.

For me this worked better than ritual magic (and I did not lack experience in that field ) . I think the reason is that I live in this environment all the time and interact with its forces. Maybe ritual magic works better for others, in other situations and other times ?

Anyway, I also note a lot of people get tied up with the why and how ... as I said above, who cares - IMO,  its if it works or not - for the individual in question.  And also they seek to sort these above questions or options out to get to a single definitive answer, IMO (after many many years studying the subject) that can be a dead end or dangerous route , and is not the issue at question).

Crowley summed it up nicely in his magicians  preliminary magicians   outline in Liber O ;

" ... 

2. In this book it is spoken of the Sephiroth and the Paths; of Spirits and Conjurations; of Gods, Spheres, Planes, and many other things which may or may not exist.

It is immaterial whether these exist or not. By doing certain things certain results will follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them.

3. The advantages to be gained from them are chiefly these:
("a") A widening of the horizon of the mind.
("b") An improvement of the control of the mind.

4. The student, if he attains any success in the following practices, will find himself confronted by things (ideas or {13} beings) too glorious or too dreadful to be described. It is essential that he remain the master of all that he beholds, hears or conceives; otherwise he will be the slave of illusion, and the prey of madness.

... "

• Like 3

While we offer explanations. I think the most important things is to just do it and see what comes of it. I'm very much of the psychological model because to be honest. All the other models of magick failed me. 

It's like taking a vow for 100 days in order to get some specific results. You follow through and those results come. Then the question,"was it the (spirit/god/demon/angel) or was it me all along?" 

I think the point is to just do it. Life is weird that way.

afZC5cM.png

• Like 1

I did a ritual 4 x daily every day for months . Very effect.

Then again, if I did anything 4xtimes a day every day ....  something will shift !

At least one learns discipline.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, back to earth said:

I did a ritual 4 x daily every day for months . Very effect.

Then again, if I did anything 4xtimes a day every day ....  something will shift !

At least one learns discipline.

It's the expression of belief. Two solar banish rituals a day every day for months, it'll alter your state of mind. Similar to how 'drawing' energy can trigger all the right processes within to give you a natural energy boost. No mystical energy involved.

I firmly choose to believe in the paranormal but, at many times, there are more mundane, psychiatric explanations.

• Like 1

For the moment let's assume demons are real.

Why would anyone wish to invoke them into their own lives? What's the purpose?

It sounds like you have a negative concept of 'demons' .  Not surprised,  just about everyone does nowadays.

But it has been an important human dynamic ever since there have been humans.  If one reads the early philosophers, they had a daemon ( Socrates) , even Jung had one - Philamon.

As usual, a bit of study and research ( not based on wacko new age you tubes ...or old 'horror' movies  B)  )  might lead to some clarity here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(classical_mythology)

See also ; 

• Like 1