Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freedom of speech

Jeremiah65

Well this is bigger than I ever thought possible.....I am being stalked.....sorry....don't have info.....

I will just let it go.....nothing of value here to talk about...my bad............have a nice day.

see you soon.

Never mind....I was being silly....everything is ok. my family has a way of blowing things up..harmles crap....@In trouble...help......I cant fix this....crime is ok /not smart enough to be a threat....I am in trouble....

:unsure:

I once sad that in my opinion the president of the company was not up to his job. 15 minutes later I was out on the street.

I also say that PM Harper is not up to his job. I am still here.

Conclusion? I can critisize PM Harper ( honestly, I am not a fan but he is doing a good job) because the charter of rights and freedoms allows me. I can not critisize my boss openly because HE makes the rules, iy is his company, his authority.

read what others have correctly said. Free speech does not include private enterprise. Websites/forums/bbs are not public places. You are there at the mercy of the owner. They can kick you out of any reason they feel like.

What YOU think is free speech is not. Congress (or as the Supreme Court includes - state congresses) may not make laws restricting freedom of speech. What law do you think has violated your free speech? Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The removal of religous symbols is prohibiting the free exercise of religion whither they are on public or private property. Since public property is owned by everyone, not just the athiests. Remember I don't use religous symbols.

I once sad that in my opinion the president of the company was not up to his job. 15 minutes later I was out on the street.

I also say that PM Harper is not up to his job. I am still here.

Conclusion? I can critisize PM Harper ( honestly, I am not a fan but he is doing a good job) because the charter of rights and freedoms allows me. I can not critisize my boss openly because HE makes the rules, iy is his company, his authority.

If I had been the boss, I would ask what you thought was wrong. Depending on what you said would decide if you did or did not end up on the street. /