Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Kara808

Help finding son's things

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I've been looking everywhere to find someone to help me and my 8 year old son find his lost things.

The background on our situation is that he goes to his fathers house every other weekend for visitation, and lost his iPod touch and his book of Pokemon cards there. I know that these are trivial items compared to engagement rings and all that, but these are items that he holds very near and dear to him. They usually never leave his side, and I'm honestly surprised that they have not been able to find it for over a month. They live in a very small townhouse. My son has severe ADHD and has a difficult time really focusing and searching for it without getting distracted. Apparently they've searched his room a few times with no luck.

My main concern is that I'm unable to help him find it, and I want to know if he misplaced it or if something else happened.

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to provide!

Look into the cars, some times my grandkids misplace things and the parents go crasy trying to find things, only to have them slipp down into the cars.