Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Polish gov. to reinstate religious animal

Big Bad Voodoo

ive always thought the cutting of animals necks was quite humane, animals are still killed so we can eat them. i do find the thought of killing an animal repulsing and the thought of never eating meat crazy but thats what large societies have done to us. this isnt just done for jews but for muslims as well. look up halal food.

http://rt.com/news/r...law-poland-558/

Thats how you protect animals. I wonder when they start protecting kids from religious practices of circumcision?

This will defently worse relation with Israel and EU.

Fact is, the EU does not give a fart about Israel.

But you can be sure that circumcision and brutal animal slaughter by cutting the throat without amnesia will be kept legal, but doing otherwise would upset the muslims .... the new overlords of Europe.

ive always thought the cutting of animals necks was quite humane, animals are still killed so we can eat them. i do find the thought of killing an animal repulsing and the thought of never eating meat crazy but thats what large societies have done to us. this isnt just done for jews but for muslims as well. look up halal food.

I wouldn't exactly call that true. I personally have no issue with the concept of killing animals myself for food. I simply have no need to since it's easier to buy meat from the store.

There is nothing wrong with killing animals. Just make sure to keep the distinction between killing them(you kill for a valid reason) or murdering them(for emotional pleasure or no valid reason).

• Like 1

Why dont they first stun animal? Why animal must be aware of it?

Protectors of animals did right thing here.

I would banned circumcision too. Desicion must be of aldut human in personal. Not his/her parents.

• Like 1

I wouldn't exactly call that true. I personally have no issue with the concept of killing animals myself for food. I simply have no need to since it's easier to buy meat from the store.

There is nothing wrong with killing animals. Just make sure to keep the distinction between killing them(you kill for a valid reason) or murdering them(for emotional pleasure or no valid reason).

i did say killing not murdering, i did keep the distinction. in jewish tradition the levites would still eat some of the sacrifial lamb and probably still bleed it out when just eating it them selfs. are you classing killing animals for religion as not a valid reason for killing an animal as it has no use and is therefore murder?

every one thinks they could kill an animal but have you actually killed one or are you just saying you think you could do it.

Edited by Armchair Educated
  • Like 1

i did say killing not murdering, i did keep the distinction. in jewish tradition the levites would still eat some of the sacrifial lamb and probably still bleed it out when just eating it them selfs. are you classing killing animals for religion as not a valid reason for killing an animal as it has no use and is therefore murder?

every one thinks they could kill an animal but have you actually killed one or are you just saying you think you could do it.

Fact is, the EU does not give a fart about Israel.

But you can be sure that circumcision and brutal animal slaughter by cutting the throat without amnesia will be kept legal, but doing otherwise would upset the muslims .... the new overlords of Europe.

Funny !

6% of European population is Muslim, and certainly not the richest and most influential 6%.

Your delusional.

Br Cornelius

In both religions, jewish and islamic, not everyone is allowed to kill an animal. It has to be a professional as to ease the pain for the animal. I have seen numerous so called human slaughter of animals where the animal was repeatedly hit on the head or stund by amateures. There are videos how those idiots kick the animals in the head or stomach, necks...

But I guess this is ok since it is not the jewish kosher or muslim halal way.

Just another rant, thats all.

• Like 1

Hard to say if killing for religion is murder or not. If they're not eaten afterwards and just left to rot or burn, then probably. I'm nearly 100% sure that if I was hungry and no other method of getting meat was available I wouldn't hesitate to kill an animal.

• Like 1