Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Albert Einstein At Princeton University 1943?

Tau Ceti Xeta

He is a channeler (That says quite a bit). Look at what was supposed to happen in 2011, 2012 and 2013 according to him and you see that nothing has changed, yet he will still make his pronouncements and people will believe and send money. He's in business just like all cons are.

Yeah, his dates are all wrong. However, i kept a close eye on our sun.

The entire process began December 21, 2012. We have to get blasted by numerous Coronal Hole Emissions for months and months

before the Time Zone Anomalies appear around the world.

SpaceWeather.com works the best. :tu:

LOL. My guess is that you'll never see it. I know, I know, it's your guess too.

yeah i doubt it as well, and second this thread is ludacris

• Like 1

yeah i doubt it as well, and second this thread is ludacris

So.....then you cannot explain the levitating sofa then???

No problem: shoot the messenger...............LOL!

I wonder if lurkers don't bother signing up for UM because of threads like these. They're embarrassing.

• Like 5

So.....then you cannot explain the levitating sofa then???

No problem: shoot the messenger...............LOL!

so Tau, kindly tell me, (us), what do you do, for a living? And what have you studied?

• Like 1

I wonder if lurkers don't bother signing up for UM because of threads like these. They're embarrassing.

Strike 2 !

LOL

Can't explain the video.

Oh well,......i know.......shoot the messenger. LOL :yes:

so Tau, kindly tell me, (us), what do you do, for a living? And what have you studied?

I give intelligence community - Crackpots - a large headache for a living. LOL :yes:

Just kidding.......sort of.

I was an electrician in the U.S. Navy. My job was to maintain the degaussing system. It had a gyro input for the FI-QI Coil.

It made our ship magnetically invisible. I soon became interested in the Philadelphia Experiment. Guys from CIC kept

coming down and peppering me with questions after seeing the movie and reading the book.

It can be done! Right now the coils are preinstalled in the wrong way. I can demagnetize but that's it.

To put it mildly.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

*wonders if you can make an invisible flying couch....*

I'm starting to really feel sorry for Tau

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 2

Dude, it's fricken YouTube. I'll take 'fishing line' for $100 Alex.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 1

I give intelligence community - Crackpots - a large headache for a living. LOL :yes:

Just kidding.......sort of.

I was an electrician in the U.S. Navy. My job was to maintain the degaussing system. It had a gyro input for the FI-QI Coil.

It made our ship magnetically invisible. I soon became interested in the Philadelphia Experiment. Guys from CIC kept

coming down and peppering me with questions after seeing the movie and reading the book.

It can be done! Right now the coils are preinstalled in the wrong way. I can demagnetize but that's it.

did you really say you just made a ship invisible? and your on UM? and you have time for this? wow strike 67

the video is easily explainable......the crowd is rigged and the crane pulling the couch up is green screened nuff said

• Like 2

Strike 3 !

Being a college grad, can you explain how the sofa floats?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9H3pUqXwLw[/media]

Good grief! It is an illusion, it is held up by wires.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Dude, it's fricken YouTube. I'll take 'fishing line' for $100 Alex. Oh, and how many years of physics did you take in undergrad and grad school? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Strike 4....dude!

Fishing line....that's a good one! :yes:

I'll play along though. So what is the fishing line attached to???

Is there large crane nearby?

LOL

I am embarrassed for you. :yes:

Good grief! It is an illusion, it is held up by wires.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Good grief Charlie Brown, what are the wires attached to? Is there a large crane nearby?

LOL

• Like 1

Good grief Charlie Brown, what are the wires attached to? Is there a large crane nearby?

LOL

and i would let some one that quotes charly brown work on my ship, if i owned a ship or was the commander of a ship and you said you could make it invisible i would maroon you just saying

• Like 1

Thread locked in 3...2...1....

• Like 1

did you really say you just made a ship invisible? and your on UM? and you have time for this? wow strike 67

the video is easily explainable......the crowd is rigged and the crane pulling the couch up is green screened nuff said

Yes, there are mines that are sensitive to ships passing by. Our ships are made out of steel which become magnetized

just by being on Earth. Degaussing is a simple process. Try a Wikipedia check and the truth shall be revealed. :yes:

Thread locked in 3...2...1....

There are no fishing lines. Just watch the video.

BTW, David Copperfield performs the same trick in his studio.

It made our ship magnetically invisible.

Invisible to magnets eh?

Whats the point of being invisible to a magnet?

LOL

DO'H. Yes, of course there is.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

There are no fishing lines. Just watch the video.

BTW, David Copperfield performs the same trick in his studio.

• Like 2

Invisible to magnets eh?

Whats the point of being invisible to a magnet?

your my bro! and i like you! but there are alot of water mines that are magnetic to pull the mine towards the ship

but how do you make a whole ship magneticaly invisble beats me, maybe he made a plastic ship lol

• Like 2