Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New JFK Assassination Documentary

Kowalski

New JFK documentary alleges there WAS a second shooter in the assassination... and he was a Secret Service agent who shot the president by ACCIDENT

• Film alleges that Agent George Hickey accidentally shot Kennedy in the head
  • It is based on the work of veteran Australian police detective who has spent four years investigating the assassination
  • The government then covered up the Secret Service role, it is claimed, to save the agency from embarrassment

Many conspiracy theorists unhappy with the official account of the assassination of John F. Kennedy have pointed to evidence they believe shows that the president was shot twice, from different directions.

Now a new documentary has come up with a new twist on the conspiracy theory, claiming that a Secret Service agent was the man who fired that shot... by accident.

JFK: The Smoking Gun claims that George Hickey, a Secret Service man riding in the car behind Kennedy, accidentally fired his weapon on November 22, 1963.

It alleges that a cover-up was then carried out to save the blushes of the agency whose main role is to protect serving and former U.S. leaders - leaving the many loose ends that have long raised suspicions.

It is said that as much as 75 per cent of the American public do not believe the official account of the Kennedy assassination.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2aSNrKfE1

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Okay, this theory makes no sense at all.

A secret service agent behind Kennedy shot him accidentally?? First off, there were more than one shots fired, as stated by the eye witnesses. Second, if you watch the Zupruder film, you can clearly see Kennedy's head go back and to the left, which indicates a shot from the front right, which is in the direction of the grassy knoll.

Edited by Kowalski

I've read it.

No, I don't believe it.

I'd believe little red men from Mars killing JFK before I believed this.

If there were as many shooters as we've had "smoking guns" over the years, it would have been a full-fledged firefight.

If folks really understand the sequence of events, the timing of the shots, and the real position of JFK and the Governor, everything that happened is completely consistent with a single shooter in the book depository building. I find that those who don't agree with this, don't really understand what happened that day.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

If there were as many shooters as we've had "smoking guns" over the years, it would have been a full-fledged firefight.

If folks really understand the sequence of events, the timing of the shots, and the real position of JFK and the Governor, everything that happened is completely consistent with a single shooter in the book depository building. I find that those who don't agree with this, don't really understand what happened that day.

Nope. Oswald was involved but the shot that killed JFK came from the front.