Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Art Bell returning with Sirius XM show

Mister No Name

http://bigstory.ap.o...-sirius-xm-show

RADIO'S ART BELL RETURNING WITH SIRIUS XM SHOW

NEW YORK (AP) — Art Bell, radio's master of the paranormal and outward edges of science, will return to the microphone on Sept. 16 with a new nighttime show on Sirius XM Radio.

Bell was one of radio's top syndicated voices in the 1990s before walking away from his nightly show in 2002 due to family issues. He worked occasionally after that but hasn't been on the air since Halloween 2010.

"I missed it terribly," said Bell, 68, whose weeknight show will air live from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET. Sirius is building a studio at Bell's rural Nevada home where he will work.

• Like 4

That is wonderful news, I was just thinking about him the other day.

I can't wait for this. Never heard of him, but wow. This will be fun :)

• Like 1

I really have missed him on late-night radio.

Edited by moonshadow60
  • Like 3

Why would anything happen to Coast to Coast?

• Like 1

There is only one channel on Sirius Xm and that's channel 37 OCTANE!!!!!!!

http://bigstory.ap.o...-sirius-xm-show

RADIO'S ART BELL RETURNING WITH SIRIUS XM SHOW

NEW YORK (AP) — Art Bell, radio's master of the paranormal and outward edges of science, will return to the microphone on Sept. 16 with a new nighttime show on Sirius XM Radio.

Bell was one of radio's top syndicated voices in the 1990s before walking away from his nightly show in 2002 due to family issues. He worked occasionally after that but hasn't been on the air since Halloween 2010.

"I missed it terribly," said Bell, 68, whose weeknight show will air live from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. ET. Sirius is building a studio at Bell's rural Nevada home where he will work.

Nice, heard him a few times on YouTube, will be interesting.

BTW your avatar looks like something from the old black and white Outer Limit series episode "Production and Decay of Strange Particles".

Great day in the morning! Oops! Make that great night into the morning! That's great paranormal news from Art Bell continued where he left off very thankfully.

Good news, Art Bell is certainly one the most if the not the most prolific radio host on Paranormal topic. When there was no one else to go to talk of their unusual and controversials subjects, they had the opportunity to do so with Art Bell on his show. I hope his news stuffs will be somehow made available on the web, for I do not listen to Sirus Radio.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really have missed him on late-night radio.

Me too. After he left I tried so hard to keep listening but just couldn't take Noory's auto-pilot interview style. Art to me seemed genuinely interested in the topics and was ready to call people out on BS when things didn't add up.

• 2 weeks later...

I used audio from one of this guys callers for a UFO report in 11th grade. :PP Got the whole class scared ****less.

It was the incredibly paranoid guy that was talking about aliens and then the studio's power went out. ;_;