Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret

The Lone Ranger

A Secret Code In Word

[media=]

[/media]

The hidden messages are there, if you know where to look.

Edited by The Lone Ranger

I`m not aware of the answer, although i must confess i havn`t really tried to find the meaning.

Some have said it is the plane number, however many claim this to be false.

It could stand for something or mayby it is a generated code used and passed on for this kind of messages.

I think the main focus should be the end result, considering it is so clear and obvious and it shows what many think.

They may have come up with a vague explanation, but point remains that these excact combination of symbols form the conspiracy.

Whether we don`t know what the code means of we do know.

With this subject coincidences rarely happen i think.

in politics nothing happens by accident- Roosevelt

They may have come up with a vague explanation, but point remains that these excact combination of symbols form the conspiracy.

It's called a hoax.

Someone used the Wingdings font to make it look like a plane and two towers (which isn't actually towers). So what? Where is the conspiracy?

Edited by Rlyeh

It's called a hoax.

Someone used the Wingdings font to make it look like a plane and two towers (which isn't actually towers). So what? Where is the conspiracy?

Well wingdings is created by microsoft right? i mean the symbols explain the conspiracy. If you enter the code and apply wingdings you get exactly a plane hitting something which look like the 2 towers, plus the other symbols. it just seems very unlikely that something like that comes out without it being put there.

Edited by The Lone Ranger

Well wingdings is created by microsoft right? i mean the symbols explain the conspiracy. If you enter the code and apply wingdings you get exactly a plane hitting something which look like the 2 towers, plus the other symbols. it just seems very unlikely that something like that comes out without it being put there.

Q33 has no meaning when it comes to 9/11. Not a flight number, plane tail id, building code, etc.

Q33 has no meaning and was made up as a silly hoax.

I can't believe people still believe in this clap trap.

QUOTE-

Problem is, neither of the airliners

involved in the attack on the World Trade Center bore the number

"Q33NY."

The actual flight numbers were as follows:

American Airlines Flight 11

United Airlines Flight 175

Nor does the character string

"Q33NY" represent the FAA-registered tail number of either aircraft:

Flight 11 tail number: N334AA

Flight 175 tail number: N612UA

It's clear, then, that someone carefully fabricated the sequence of numbers and letters in "Q33NY" to achieve the desired effect in Wingdings.

if only curing cancer was so easy.....

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 1

I can't believe people still believe in this clap trap.

oh, i can RB.., i can.....

°° ‹¯˘¯˘¯˘¯˘¯˘¯˘¯˘¯˘¯˘¯˘¯˛°˛°˛˛˘˘˛ 9

I don't think you understand what a font is, it's a collection of characters and symbols. In this case someone arranged some wingdings symbols to look like a plane and two towers.

http://speakingppt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/webdings-wingdings-character-map-speakingppt.png

Q is a plane, 3 is a document, Q33 then shows a plane and two documents

I don't think you understand what a font is, it's a collection of characters and symbols. In this case someone arranged some wingdings symbols to look like a plane and two towers.

http://speakingppt.c...speakingppt.png

Q is a plane, 3 is a document, Q33 then shows a plane and two documents

Oke i understand, thanks for clearing that up.

Oke i understand, thanks for clearing that up.

Now, now, let's not let go of this so easily. Shouldn't we try enlarging those documents to see exactly what's written on them? Maybe we can utilize some advanced technology to see details on the plane icon, such as registration numbers? As for the final two symbols, I always knew that international piracy had something to do with this cataclysm, but I don't understand what the Star of David has to do with anything. . .

• Like 1

Now, now, let's not let go of this so easily. Shouldn't we try enlarging those documents to see exactly what's written on them? Maybe we can utilize some advanced technology to see details on the plane icon, such as registration numbers? As for the final two symbols, I always knew that international piracy had something to do with this cataclysm, but I don't understand what the Star of David has to do with anything. . .

Yeah, there could be a number that has meaning, but it will may be much work to find out.

It is interesting though what the symbol is doing in a word font, as well as the point that it comes up in NY (considering the theory about who is dominating the city).