Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cops Arrested For Robbing Drivers At Gunpoint

seeder

Two Detroit police officers have now been arrested for robbing unsuspected drivers at gun point.

The first incident was occurred at a Citgo gas station last Sunday, where the station clerk said two white men in a black Ford F-150 with police lights, pistol whipped customers pumping gas before stealing their cash and cell phones.

In another instance man says he was pulled over by three men in a unmarked Crown Victoria, who stole his wallet and CDs.

Two different reports went out of men posing as police officers with badges, bullet proof vests and guns, robbing drivers at gunpoint. Originally these robberies were suspected of being perpetrated by "fake cops" but turned out to be real cops driving a personal vehicle.

The arrests come after a tip and a photo forwarded to the police led them to identify one of the suspects as one of their own. One of the police officers arrested was a 17 year veteran cop from Saint Clair Shores.

story:

http://wwwwakeupamer...ml#.UfiJX6wwlkh

and

http://now.msn.com/police-arrested-in-detroit-in-connection-with-robbery

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by seeder

My mom lived in a relatively small town in Virginia, full of wealthy retirees who liked to travel. They used to alert the local sheriff when they were going out of town.

Homes were being burglarized when the homeowners were on vacation and guess who the culprits were discovered to be those thefts?

• Like 3

My mom lived in a relatively small town in Virginia, full of wealthy retirees who liked to travel. They used to alert the local sheriff when they were going out of town.

Homes were being burglarized when the homeowners were on vacation and guess who the culprits were discovered to be those thefts?

I knew a jeweller/mate who had his glass door kicked in and some stuff stolen, as the alarm was ringing, not much was stolen, and he was the first one in the shop to have a look, after it happened, then the police arrived and ordered him out etc...

And he swears even more was stolen when the cops were investigating..... but he couldnt/didnt want to...pursue it, it was insured anyway

why am i not suprised, some times giving a person a badge is giving them a lucrative business model with authority

• Like 1

Cops getting arrested lol how ironic

• Like 1

Cops getting arrested lol how ironic

happens more than you think

• Like 1

happens more than you think

this is the first time I've heard of it tho, guess the corrupt cops finally get a nice dose of their own medicine
  • Like 2

FILTHY PIGS.

• Like 1

bullies

dunno 'bout in the US, but here in the UK, petrol stations (garages) are wall-to-wall with CCTV cameras, surely the cops should've known they'd be filmed?!

didn't know you could get that high on donuts??

• Like 5

dunno 'bout in the US, but here in the UK, petrol stations (garages) are wall-to-wall with CCTV cameras, surely the cops should've known they'd be filmed?!

lmao! nice one shrooma

• Like 1

guess its good to call them pigs, because they are so dirty its like they roll in mud

Glad they caught these corrupt individuals. Remember for every corrupt cop there are many more who want to do their job and help people. Police Officers have one of the toughest jobs in the United States, especially in states with concealed carry because they have to assume everyone is armed.

~Thanato

• Like 2

Not high...just STOOPID.... over here it doesn't take any education to be a cop and these days it doesn't require much integrity either. BUT... it's also the hardest work in the world for an honest person who cares about the job. And thankfully MOST of them still fall into that category.
  • Like 1

Hopefully a story like this will help everyone understand the value of a dash mounted video camera, not bending over and obeying police with everything they tell you, or blindly trusting government agents just because someone's in a costume and collects a paycheck.

• Like 1

Glad they caught these corrupt individuals. Remember for every corrupt cop there are many more who want to do their job and help people. Police Officers have one of the toughest jobs in the United States, especially in states with concealed carry because they have to assume everyone is armed.

~Thanato

dude you are not in usa, you have no idea what you talking about, idk how things are in canada, but what you just wrote is complete opposite to reality. cops are not protecting anyone here, and you have been told so many times before, you were even shown a link to ussc decision, saying exactly that, but you still can't get this myth out of your head.

no one treats everyone here as armed, you should get over this myth too.

remember for every dirty cop caught another 5 are still out there.

http://www.policemisconduct.net/

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

I love how the SWAT team was waiting for him (the "rogue" cop) at the police station when he showed up for work. ... lol

• Like 1

Police Officers have one of the toughest jobs in the United States, especially in states with concealed carry because they have to assume everyone is armed.

it's also the hardest work in the world for an honest person who cares about the job.

it's not a job i'd take on i'm afraid.

i've been shot once, and that's enough for me.

been there. done that. bled all over the t-shirt.....

. Police Officers have one of the toughest jobs in the United States, especially in states with concealed carry because they have to assume everyone is armed.

~Thanato

You have a very out of touch view of the situation.

Oh how i love cops *ahem*

Cops are people, just like all of us. They are as corruptible as anyone else.

I think they are more susceptible to "snapping" because of what they do everyday. Cops and postal workers... lol

Damn... is Detroit so bankrupt they can't even pay their cops or something?

• Like 1