Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Petition for "Mandatory Euthanasia"

acidhead

July 29, 2013

"Mandatory Euthanasia" for Senior Citizens to Be Part of Obama Care? Media analyst and author Mark Dice asks random people if they'll sign a petition to support the "mandatory" euthanasia provision in Obama Care to help keep healthcare costs down by putting senior citizens to sleep. Shot in San Diego, California.

• Like 4

He for real?

No

Mark Dice shows supporters of Obamacare blindly signing a petition calling for “mandatory euthanasia” under the new health law.

Dice was able to gather several signatures for the fake petition, telling people in San Diego that they were signing to support putting senior citizens “to sleep” in order to save healthcare costs.

“All I needed to do was mention the key words ‘Will you help Obama’ and people sign just about anything,” Dice noted. http://www.infowars.com/obamacare-supporters-sign-petition-for-mandatory-euthanasia-of-senior-citizens/

• Like 4

I can be a pretty abstract man, but some people in this video surpass me. Those who seem like they think there's some abstract thing called "the good of the state" or "the right thing" and as long as there's someone supporting the right thing it doesn't matter if the right thing is supported through elderly euthanasia, because it's the right thing. I'm not that hardcore abstract.

btw, it's not that impossible leap to get to mandatory euthanasia based on some other reasons than being elderly. And it's even easier to think that you could save costs in mandatory euthanasias by doing mass euthanasias instead of individual euthanasias. Gas chambers and all that, many at once. And add people who you disagree with. I bet you could get supporters for that too like that. Just can't use the word gas chamber because it's associated with politically incorrect word nazi, maybe use aftercare process facility instead, that's nice and neutral.

Edited by Mikko-kun
  • Like 4

Lowers the costs and decreases need for medical staff.

• Like 2

I need to find a .gif of a guy slamming his head onto a desk. It'll make it easiee to respond to a majority of these topics.

• Like 1

Wow, that is scary...

• Like 4

OMG, that is hilarious! And it shows the complete idiocy of the population at large...1. They don't even know what the words Mandatory or Euthanasia mean. 2. They aren't even listening to the guys shpeal...they are just focused on trying to find the signature place...totally clueless!

3. God help us all!

Good one! :tu:

• Like 4

"carousel" anyone.....?

:-o

Ah, Logan's Run reference. Ever seen or read Solyent Green?

But this thread is bull-crap. I could post a You-tube video about gaining signatures on a petition for anything under the Sun. How many did they edit out where the people said, "Bugger off, what are you, nuts?"

Sure, by asking nicely, you can get a lot of people to sign a petition (usually they'll sign it so that you leave them alone). That's easy.

This video means diddleysquat.

• Like 6

This reminds me of the 'end womans suffrage' petitions. It's funny, but also hard to comprehend some people are so uneducated.

I can be a pretty abstract man, but some people in this video surpass me. Those who seem like they think there's some abstract thing called "the good of the state" or "the right thing" and as long as there's someone supporting the right thing it doesn't matter if the right thing is supported through elderly euthanasia, because it's the right thing. I'm not that hardcore abstract.

btw, it's not that impossible leap to get to mandatory euthanasia based on some other reasons than being elderly. And it's even easier to think that you could save costs in mandatory euthanasias by doing mass euthanasias instead of individual euthanasias. Gas chambers and all that, many at once. And add people who you disagree with. I bet you could get supporters for that too like that. Just can't use the word gas chamber because it's associated with politically incorrect word nazi, maybe use aftercare process facility instead, that's nice and neutral.

This was a fake petition. But, the real thing is happening. Those who zimmer man in jail, want it because it is the right thing.

• Like 1

But this thread is bull-crap. I could post a You-tube video about gaining signatures on a petition for anything under the Sun. How many did they edit out where the people said, "Bugger off, what are you, nuts?"

Sure, by asking nicely, you can get a lot of people to sign a petition (usually they'll sign it so that you leave them alone). That's easy.

No, this video means something. If they edited out all those who refused to sign, they should have had a blank tape. But, this falls with abortions on demand. Kill the non-borns and kill the too olds.

No, this video means something. If they edited out all those who refused to sign, they should have had a blank tape. But, this falls with abortions on demand. Kill the non-borns and kill the too olds.

So there were no edits in this video? It was one long and complete discussion? I'll have to go back and look.

So there were no edits in this video? It was one long and complete discussion? I'll have to go back and look.

I didn't say there weren't any edits. I said if they edited out those who didn't agree to the petition, they should have had a blank tape. I don't know if they did or did not I can't see the video.

I didn't say there weren't any edits. I said if they edited out those who didn't agree to the petition, they should have had a blank tape. I don't know if they did or did not I can't see the video.

How would the tape be blank when some folk clearly did sign it? That makes no sense.

The point being made I think is that we don't know how many people they had to ask before they found these schmuks that did sign and therefore it is based on confirmation bias.

• Like 5

Editing is the key...Only show what you like, that should get the people wound up.......Well anyone that will swallow anything told lol

No, this video means something.

Yes, because it shows you what you want to hear...

If they edited out all those who refused to sign, they should have had a blank tape.

That is not how editing works Daniel... You can snip bits out and move thing around with editing.. It's done all the time ..

How would the tape be blank when some folk clearly did sign it? That makes no sense.

The point being made I think is that we don't know how many people they had to ask before they found these schmuks that did sign and therefore it is based on confirmation bias.

That's exactly his point..

• Like 4

Despite many questions about Mark Price's methodology in producing this video, at least one thing is clear: Uninformed, disinterested and nigh-on illiterates littered that beachfront walkway on that day.

But, that's what we get when education isn't a priority and "Dancing with the Stars" is. . .

• Like 1

Yeah, the magic of editing... I'm willing to bet that Mr. Dice had enough people refuse that if he had chosen to do so, he could have made a several minute video of how much people object to the notion of mandatory euthanasia.

Your reading it wrong. If they had edited out all those who didn't sign, they should have had a blank tape. Because, no one should have signed their patition. But, the ones who signed ae for the murder of those who are just to old.

Your reading it wrong. If they had edited out all those who didn't sign, they should have had a blank tape. Because, no one should have signed their patition. But, the ones who signed ae for the murder of those who are just to old.

You are seriously not getting it....Think of IE - Football highlights - You sit and watch all of the greatest highlights of American football.. That is all edited, stitched together and condensed into one video for you all to watch...This allows you to only watch the greatest highlights ..Do you see what I am saying?

They are not going to have a blank tape ( assuming they still use tapes ) they will have what hey need to flash on you tube after the edits..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

See the bold part Daniel? That is what is on that tape - therefore it is not a blank tape. It is an edited tape of people foolish enough to sign a fake petition.

As to the tape of people who did not sign ... that tape would not be blank, it simply would be footage that was not used. Of course if by editing they also erased the bits they did not use then there might be a blank tape somewhere, probably filled with family holiday footage or the family pet doing tricks by now who knows? and who cares?

You need to step back and think through what you are suggesting "there should be a blank tape".

I know how these things work, like "Jay Walking" on the tonight show. They only show the clips that suit their agenda...fair enough, that is to be expected. I recall a video not long ago of people gladly signing a petition to strip away their own rights...for the sake of safety of course.

However...even if a small fraction of a percentage of the population thinks that killing the old folks is an acceptable and necessary thing...then our country is doomed...we have completely lost our way and...apparently...some have completely lost their minds...

Freaking sad and simultaneously scary as hell...

• Like 4