Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gods are aliens ?

Megan marti

but then why isnt there any official announcement that supernatural thngs exist afterall

• Like 1

but then why isnt there any official announcement that supernatural thngs exist afterall

Well because it would pretty much change the whole world. I suggest reading a few of David Ickes book to answer that question.

A few families have a lot invested in keeping control of the whole structure a matrix if you will, whether it is religion,science,money,power over the masses.

i have some links if you would like to read for free.

Sure .. And is it possible to find aliens among humans ?

Yes and also if you believe in past lives. There is a possibility that you have lived on other planets and were something different then human.

Have you heard of wanderers or star beings? I know this all sounds far fetched at first but if you open your mind and explore the possibilities

you will be more informed on who you really are. That is a multidimensional being.

Here is some links to David Icke books you can read for free.

Children of the Matrix

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix.htm#Contents

I am free I am free the robots guide to freedom PDF

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/iamme_iamfree.pdf

Tales from the Time Loop:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/taltimloop/tales_timeloop.htm

The Biggest Secret:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/bigsec/biggestsecret.htm

They arn't in any particular order of the time they were written. You can also go to his site for daily news stories at

davidicke.com

A bunch of links of his writings and youtube videos:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_icke.htm#Writings

I have read all the books I posted it here and I highly recommend them to see down the rabbit hole a little better.

i know about star beings and i cl em light creatures.i do believe i must have born sumwhere else other than earth.i believe i must evolve too. I mean if u believe in human spiritual evolution.actually i'd love to research on all such stuff coz i believe in everythng.

i mean i believe in the spiritual evolution as aliens r those who evolved.

i know about star beings and i cl em light creatures.i do believe i must have born sumwhere else other than earth.i believe i must evolve too. I mean if u believe in human spiritual evolution.actually i'd love to research on all such stuff coz i believe in everythng.

i mean i believe in the spiritual evolution as aliens r those who evolved.

Great! :yes:

:-) please tell me what else you know

I'm about to leave work now but i would like to talk about it some more tommrow.

And what is asinine? You mean statements you don't understand or agree with? Don't do any research then!!! Just believe what you believe without

asking questions and keep insulting people and acting like a baby.

Making up **** isn't research sorry.

Aliens do have powers right ? And i believe there is a lot in other dimensions than we see in earth.I mean there must be many other colours other than man know,many other laws according to the dimensions and all.

God or God(s) in plurial (I don't think it really matters which number you consider It/he/She or Them to be for it is far beyond us and at that point numbers probably doesn't really matter) is/are in my opinion not extra-terrestrial being(s).

But I do think that the possibilty of life elsewhere in the cosmos or interdimensional far more advanced scientifically and technologically than we are is real. They may even be visiting Earth or played a important role in the developpement of life on Earth. I do not know.

Aliens do have powers right ? And i believe there is a lot in other dimensions than we see in earth.I mean there must be many other colours other than man know,many other laws according to the dimensions and all.

We do not really know what Aliens may have or haven't let alone what they truly are and where they come from. If I can give you an advice Be careful what you read on Internet, you can only find theories and interpretations and it is often made up by fanatics who are deep into it. If you give credit to Alien's abducties accounts, you may find some possible information from them but it is not a certainty. We don't know for sure what they really experienced. I myself like to speculate and consider various avenue but I am mindful not to speak as if that was facts.

According to modern physics through the superstring theory and M-theroy the Universe could actually be a Multiverse of 11 dimensions. I strongly recommend you to do some research about it, as it is some very interesting science. I am not ashamed of speculating that this could very well mean that interdimensional beings and travels is a real possibility.

Edited by sam_comm

Making up **** isn't research sorry.

Whatever!! Its not my fault you chose to be un enlightened to what is really going on.

Its my understanding that there is 12 dimensions and a infinite number of universes. Such as we are operating in the 3rd dimension in one of the infinite universes.

So above so below. Well many species of "aliens" have been around for billions and billions of years so yes they have what you would call special powers.

It could be inter dimensional travel. Going back and forward in time well really there is no time. Time is a human concept.

The gods flying around in ships was equated with the people in the ancient times of the gods having special powers.

yes. And i believe what humans call as past present and future it all happens simultaneously.i mean if thats the case then every thing will be present forever in some dimension ?

God or God(s) in plurial (I don't think it really matters which number you consider It/he/She or Them to be for it is far beyond us and at that point numbers probably doesn't really matter) is/are in my opinion not extra-terrestrial being(s).

But I do think that the possibilty of life elsewhere in the cosmos or interdimensional far more advanced scientifically and technologically than we are is real. They may even be visiting Earth or played a important role in the developpement of life on Earth. I do not know.

We do not really know what Aliens may have or haven't let alone what they truly are and where they come from. If I can give you an advice Be careful what you read on Internet, you can only find theories and interpretations and it is often made up by fanatics who are deep into it. If you give credit to Alien's abducties accounts, you may find some possible information from them but it is not a certainty. We don't know for sure what they really experienced. I myself like to speculate and consider various avenue but I am mindful not to speak as if that was facts.

According to modern physics through the superstring theory and M-theroy the Universe could actually be a Multiverse of 11 dimensions. I strongly recommend you to do some research about it, as it is some very interesting science. I am not ashamed of speculating that this could very well mean that interdimensional beings and travels is a real possibility.

i'd like to know more about this multiverse theory...there may be many more dimensions not just 11 or 12 ?

i'd like to know more about this multiverse theory...there may be many more dimensions not just 11 or 12 ?

And what about these heaven , hell, spirit worlds ,etc ? They may be other dimensions right? And is it possible for one to enter other dimensions? I mean there are incidents when people like judge august peckman suddenly vanished infront of many people.They must have entered another dimension from some porth hole or something like that?and i heard there are such places on earth where when entered people cannot return ?

and i think spirituality is something related to extraterrestrials.and every supernatural thing is related to universe.there must be some link between everything.

And what about these heaven , hell, spirit worlds ,etc ? They may be other dimensions right? And is it possible for one to enter other dimensions? I mean there are incidents when people like judge august peckman suddenly vanished infront of many people.They must have entered another dimension from some porth hole or something like that?and i heard there are such places on earth where when entered people cannot return ?

You ask many questions in which there is no answer yet, only theories. Heaven and Hell are associated with the Catholic beliefs of after life but as far as we know, there is no evidences that such places exist, it is based on a conviction that people who lived an evil life will be judged for their actions and not been allowed to go in Heaven a place of beauty and peace beyond wonder. They are therefore sent to Hell to abide in torment and with the evil forces for that was their choices in life. We do not know but each religions have their own interpretations of the after-life.

The spiritual world is another plane of existence in which the spirit of deceased person go, they actually live bodyless in a immaterial existence. These spirits are thought to be able in some cases to communicate with the living material world.

As for dimensions, take a look at what science can tell you with the superstring theroy and the M-Theory:

https://en.wikipedia...erstring_theory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

Proponents believe that the 11-dimensional theory unites all five 10 dimensional string theories and supersedes them. Though a full description of the theory is not known, the low-entropy dynamics are known to be supergravity interacting with 2- and 5-dimensionalmembranes.

This idea is the unique supersymmetric theory in 11 dimensions, with its low-entropy matter content and interactions fully determined, and can be obtained as the strong coupling limit of type IIA string theory because a new dimension of space emerges as the coupling constant increases.

Source: wikipedia

We don't know anything about these hypothetical dimensions but they make sens. It is possible that other dimensions can be accessible but how and when and where is unknown. If such a thing is ever proved possible then it could tell us more about unexplainable UFO who appear and disappear, strange creatures never identified ect.

Edited by sam_comm

Von Daniken, Stitchin, Macrino and so many others have been on this for decades. Even earlier researchers and theorists have posited the "ancient astronauts/chariot of the gods" notion throughout history. Although it is difficult to read the first few verses of the Book of Ezekiel without jumping to the conclusion that the prophet saw somethin' "way up in the middle of the air," that's just one possible explanation. Maybe he was just a profound mystic, or a partaker of some genuinely powerful batch of Babylonian heebida-weed.

In any event, it's all interesting and entertaining speculation. My question is, if such advanced astro-deities ever did visit us, why don't they return to help us out with some of our more intractable, human, terrestrial problems, such as endless wars, botched electoral processes, permanent nuclear waste and the Buffalo Bills?

I will not rely that much on Von Daniken. He seems to have been a fraud from an early age and seemingly admiitted in lying in his books -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Daniken

Some interesting film you may want to see:-

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/

• Like 1