Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI recover 105 missing Children

seeder

FBI recovered 105 missing and sexually exploited children

The FBI says they’ve recovered 105 missing and exploited children over the weekend by orchestrating a massive crackdown on crime rings that trafficked minors for sex.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation made the announcement Monday morning, touting the arrest of 150 alleged pimps assumed to be involved in selling minors through an underground sex trade that exploited missing teenagers around the country.

The children, mostly girls, ranged in age from 13 through 17, though investigators say most age 16 or younger.

The full story:

http://rt.com/usa/fbi-children-missing-arrest-745/

Now why cant they do that more often?

• Like 2

i would line all 150 of the pimps up, and give them the old led ticket to hell

as a father there is nothing more terryfing than this happening to your child

• Like 4

i would line all 150 of the pimps up, and give them the old led ticket to hell

as a father there is nothing more terryfing than this happening to your child

Agreed. And the thing that sucks about this is it'll be prosecuted on a federal level. Since sex offenders have such a horrible time in prison, the majority of federal sex offenders are now sent to USP Tucson where they're surrounding by much of their own kind, feeding off their own perversions. I say general population for them all and make the other prisoners aware of what they're in prison for. Bing, bang, problem solved and TRUE justice done.

• Like 1

I can't imagine the BOP trying to actually "protect" these scumbags.

Agreed. And the thing that sucks about this is it'll be prosecuted on a federal level. Since sex offenders have such a horrible time in prison, the majority of federal sex offenders are now sent to USP Tucson where they're surrounding by much of their own kind, feeding off their own perversions. I say general population for them all and make the other prisoners aware of what they're in prison for. Bing, bang, problem solved and TRUE justice done.

yeah lol i love how the general pop people are all hardcore killers and gangmembers even they are so disgusted with pedofiles that they mess them up every chance! they are lower then criminals!

• Like 2