Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Queens Girl Stabbed 11 Times

Sweetpumper

I'm sure you've all heard about this and are just as outraged as you were with Zimmerman, right? I just know you are!

Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times

'She came home from work, and her body was full of holes'

Police in New York City are trying to find a black man wearing a hoodie who is responsible for a horrific attack on a teenage white girl who was stabbed 11 times just steps from her front door. The knife-wielding maniac ambushed Natasha Martinez, 17, as she returned home from working her shift at a local McDonald’s restaurant.

http://www.wnd.com/2...-girl-11-times/

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

disgusting

• Like 2

I have never understood the mentality of using violence to get your point across, assuming this was some sort of Trayvon Martin revenge thing. Ugh, I have so many thoughts running through my head right now that I want to say but can't get them put into cohesive thought. It would be a diatribe and would most likely be offensive on many levels, which would not be my intent.

So I shall stay quiet other than to say what a horrific and senseless crime. And no, I do not expect to see this on the MSM.

• Like 1

indeed, if i had been on that street when this happend, some one would have died

• Like 2

And no, I do not expect to see this on the MSM.

No, but you'll hear about Riley Cooper for the next two weeks until he loses his team and career for saying the 'N' word.

• Like 3

glad the poor thing lived, i swear i dont give a good god damn what race you are, if i see you stabbing some one, i would fully use the skills i have accuired through out my life, and i dont think you get charged in the states for self defence when your protecting some one right? or am i wrong?

......S0 did he just think 10 times wasn't getting his point across?

"Oops, better add this one, it's like the period of a sentence."

......S0 did he just think 10 times wasn't getting his point across?

"Oops, better add this one, it's like the period of a sentence."

it says in the article that the mother ran out and stopped it......im sure he would have continued otherwise just saying

• Like 2

indeed, if i had been on that street when this happend, some one would have died

Yep, and the dude would have been shot 11 times. Luckily, I carry 2 firearms so I wouldn't have even had to reload.

Oh, forgot, 10 round clip and one in the chamber. Never mind. :gun:

Edited by MacsMom
  • Like 2

Yep, and the dude would have been shot 11 times. Luckily, I carry 2 firearms so I wouldn't have even had to reload.

Oh, forgot, 10 round clip and one in the chamber. Never mind. :gun:

lol macs mom for the win

• Like 2

No, but you'll hear about Riley Cooper for the next two weeks until he loses his team and career for saying the 'N' word.

Ohhhhhh, you mean that same word that is used in almost every rap song and which I've heard blacks call each other as both a term of endearment "hanging with my ......" and as a term of derogation "he's a sorry azz ......." and as a term of identification "that ....... right over there".

Not that I condone the use at all but there is such a double standard. All depends on who's mouth it comes out of.

But I sort of see the mentality. For example, I can talk smack about my family all I want to, but let someone ELSE do it, and I unleash the hounds of hell.

• Like 4

Ohhhhhh, you mean that same word that is used in almost every rap song and which I've heard blacks call each other as both a term of endearment "hanging with my ......" and as a term of derogation "he's a sorry azz ......." and as a term of identification "that ....... right over there".

Not that I condone the use at all but there is such a double standard. All depends on who's mouth it comes out of.

But I sort of see the mentality. For example, I can talk smack about my family all I want to, but let someone ELSE do it, and I unleash the hounds of hell.

exactly, lol i can be mean as heck to my family, the second some one else does its a knuckle martini for them

• Like 2

If this girl ever gets out and is on the mend, she best be packing next time she is out... Hope she gets through this though...

• Like 1

New York, big difference to Florida, you suspect a shooting or stabbing in New York but not in Sunny Florida.

Ohh, so it's no big deal because it's in New York and all the Zimmerman rage was simply because it was in Florida? That's dumb. Murders happen everywhere and I expect as much. What kind of statement was that?

• Like 2

I'm sure you've all heard about this and are just as outraged as you were with Zimmerman, right? I just know you are!

Police in New York City are trying to find a black man wearing a hoodie who is responsible for a horrific attack on a teenage white girl who was stabbed 11 times just steps from her front door. The knife-wielding maniac ambushed Natasha Martinez, 17, as she returned home from working her shift at a local McDonald’s restaurant.

I hope the girl makes it. That is awfull.

Two months ago the 19 year old son of a friend of mine was shot in their variety store in St Louise by a black man with a hoody. But we do not put the blame on the mans skin color or the hoody. It was a moron who killed an innocent teen for maybe a pack of cigs.

Doubtless if anyone in that neighborhood has fear of a black man in a hoodie stabbing them, they are a RACIST....

At least according to the logic of those who claim GZ is a racist.

I am glad to hear she was not killed.

This is where I'd like to see an eye for an eye applied. There'd be no remorse, no pity, mercy, nothing. If you can dish it out, you are going to take it.

Sad times. The MSM seems to be trying to fan the flames of a race war....I mean...really.

Holder and the POTUS should never have had a word to say about the Martin/Zimmerman trial....they got involved and stoked the fires.

It is sickening to me. Most of my best friends are minorities of one origin or another....they look at these things and shake their heads....they do not agree. My Puerto Rican friend is upset that they continue to call Zimmerman a white guy...he's not. My Jamaican friend thinks they are trying to start a race war...as a Rasta, he is totally against violence.

I'm concerned....they want us at each other's throats...not going to happen here. I measure a person by their heart and their actions...not what color skin they have or where their ancestry springs from.

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 2

Don´t expect a big media brouhaha about race, and Obama chiming in with "if I had a son" and so on.

That only happens when the colors of perp and victim are reversed.

This way, the story will be treated matter-of-factly, without turning it into a race issue (as it should incidentally).

• Like 1

it's almost as if someone is trying to re-kindle the Klan.

I remember stories when I was a little boy. My dad told of times that when he was a little boy, he would hide and watch the Klan ride through....the county he grew up in used to have a sign at all the major roads coming into the county....It said "Nagger, do not let the sun set on you in this county"....

How sick is that?

An ugly time that I want to believe we are growing out of....most of my real friends are from "somewhere" else. Sure, I have some friends that are "good ole country boys"...we grew up together....but they are not the only friends I have. I had a friend from Columbia...he was an illegal....he came here because...to quote him..."when you wake up in the morning and there are dead people in your front yard, it's time to run"....

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

Huh??? I don't get the similarities between Zimmerman. Skin colors involved and age of victim??? Thats like saying if a red headed guy kills someone with black hair, all crimes associated with red and black hair are the same. Or like saying a blonde hair guy kills someone of Jewish decent that means its equal to the holocaust atrocities or that hes a nazi.

Allot of the uproar and the reason for all the drama in the beginning was due to Z not being charged and the police taking his word with little investigation.

Also shooting someone and stabbing someone multiple times is different. I forgot the psychological profile of people who do that. But stabbing someone multiple times specially after death, which i think I read here someone said the mom stopped him before that happened, now he might have stoped once his victim is dead which could be from anger or sexual psychosis which is bad but not as bad as postmortem stabbing.

Also about his skin color and clothing descriptions like that. As in Race, height, age, clothing, tattoos/peircings and other visible characteristics is how you find people. Think of it as like a hit and run. The cops will want to the know the Make,model,year and color.

Kinda of a close shut case, nothing like Z and T, if there are any similarities it would be with domestic violence cases if he knew her and if he didnt with mentaly ill people attacking randomly.

oh wow

Maybe we haven't heard from President Obama about racial crimes like this is because, this girl could have been his daughter, and this stabber could have been his son??

• Like 1

Maybe we haven't heard from President Obama about racial crimes like this is because, this girl could have been his daughter, and this stabber could have been his son??

What has Obama got to do with a story of a girl being stabbed? I do not get why race is mentioned. ( why the media needed to either ) . I look at these stories as - Girl was attacked and stabbed 11 times <-- That's it, I don't look for race involvement, nor would I care what a political leader might say... I think ( what I felt most should think ) - Poor girl, hope she recovers and next time she best be packing in case someone else tries to attack her...

It is getting to a point, where if there is a story posted or broadcast on TV by the media, you will be the black sheep of the society ( pun not intended ) IF you dare to look at the story in a more compassionate way, and you never mentioned race or politics..All you did was look at the crime itself ... People will find that old fashioned....It is getting beyond a joke, and the media are making worse... People complain about the media making things worse, but are playing into the hands of the media at the same time...