Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1ft Flying Humanoid With 'Backpack' Sighting

NatureBoff

I was intrigued by the close encounter with this mystery cryptid. It sounds a genuine story imv, but what could they have seen?

August 17, 2011 at 12:49 pm

me and my friend were goıng to thıs abondond factory to get hıgh lıke we always dıd we were walkıng along sıde the factory wıtch was a abandond saw mill ın searchmont ontarıo when we herd a rushıng sound thıs yellow large beetle lıke object flew past us then about 15 feet away turned around and started hoverıng then ıt wasnt a beetle any more ıt was about a foot tall and and had human body verry buılt lıke buzz lıghtyear but shıny yellow and black had a face lıke a hornet and some type of jet pack ı rember ıts arms and legs danglıng me and my frıends looked at eachother ın shock and were lıke WTF!! we both ınstıctıvly ran towards ıt to get a better look ı was thınkıng to catch ıt soon as we steped ıt took off verry fast ıd say 0 to 50 mph ın 2 seconds ıt dissapered ınto the bushes or over ım not to sure we used to tell ppl about thıs story tıll we got made fun off but ı wıll never forget that day…..then we got hıgh n talked about ıt all day..haha

Source: http://thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com/2010/10/01/the-mysterious-creatures-flying-humanoids/

• Like 1

While that is a cool story I am not as inclined to put much stock into it after the " then we got high and talked about it all day" part...perhaps their timeline is off just a bit.lol but I would be interested in other sightings of this lil guy...

• Like 2

I've been reading about Salvador Guerrero, apparently is a good friend of Jaime Maussan (aka one of the best liars and hoaxer in the UFO world, with almost no credibility).

Now, this is a video about it, in the first 20 seconds you can see a balloon with legs. I mean, that's pretty much what Salvador Guerrero did.

• Like 1

I've been reading about Salvador Guerrero, apparently is a good friend of Jaime Maussan (aka one of the best liars and hoaxer in the UFO world, with almost no credibility).

Now, this is a video about it, in the first 20 seconds you can see a balloon with legs. I mean, that's pretty much what Salvador Guerrero did.

It looks like a fake though. It's not the same as a close quarters eyewitness count imv. Edited by NatureBoff

Because it is a fake.

So anyone who tells of seeing a strange creature is giving a "fake" story in your book, right?

It looks like a fake though. It's not the same as a close quarters eyewitness count imv.

Yes, because a bunch of teenagers on their way to get high are credible witnesses. Especially when they end with "haha".

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 6

No, but a balloon is a ballon, I mean it's pretty clear that in the video everything you see is:

a - A balloon with legs.

b - A balloon carrying something heavier, but you can still see how the wind moves it.

Now, the thing with this NatureBoff is that we want to believe but when these hoaxers spread this kind of misleading information makes look us like a bunch of wackos. Sorry, but I am not buying this. Just the name "Salvador Guerrero" put the whole article in "fishy alert". Why? Because Salvador provided tons of videos of the same "humanoids" plus some other ufos. Now, what are the chances that 1 man get all this footage by himself when there are tons of other human beings (me included) watching the sky everyday and we haven't seen anything even remotely similar to his "sightings".

Common sense brother.

PS: Now, when a youtube uploader puts a restriction on the comments to only publish positive and gullible comments that's like saying "Hey, my UFO is fake but I don't want you to tell people that's fake". I rest my case with that.

Edited by MrBene
  • Like 5

So anyone who tells of seeing a strange creature is giving a "fake" story in your book, right?

a bit like you, you create stuff up

me and my friend were goıng to thıs abondond factory to get hıgh lıke we always dıd we were walkıng along sıde the factory wıtch was a abandond saw mill ın searchmont ontarıo when we herd a rushıng sound thıs yellow large beetle lıke object flew past us then about 15 feet away turned around and started hoverıng then ıt wasnt a beetle any more ıt was about a foot tall and and had human body verry buılt lıke buzz lıghtyear but shıny yellow and black had a face lıke a hornet and some type of jet pack ı rember ıts arms and legs danglıng me and my frıends looked at eachother ın shock and were lıke WTF!! we both ınstıctıvly ran towards ıt to get a better look ı was thınkıng to catch ıt soon as we steped ıt took off verry fast ıd say 0 to 50 mph ın 2 seconds ıt dissapered ınto the bushes or over ım not to sure we used to tell ppl about thıs story tıll we got made fun off but ı wıll never forget that day…..then we got hıgh n talked about ıt all day..haha

Why would even yourself take any of this serious?

• Like 4

Stoners can be just as credible as anyone, hence why I don't doubt this story because 'they got high' but because of how it was written, doesn't seem serious enough compared to such an odd story

It didn't stop them from getting high and that's whats important :tu:

• Like 5

to get hıgh

Those three words were the words that sealed my opinion about this "encounter".

Those were also the words that made the OP lose all credibility in my eyes.

• Like 2

I was intrigued by the close encounter with this mystery cryptid. It sounds a genuine story imv, but what could they have seen?

For someone as scientifically minded as yourself, the only unexplained mystery here is how you would find it so intriguing... Care to explain?

- The were in a warehouse, saw a large yellow beetle which turned into a 1ft tall humanoid with a backpack then sped away.

- No photos, no evidence whatsoever, besides the word of 2 guys in a warehouse. And whether or not they were high before they saw this doesn't really change anything.

- The comment is from 2011 on a dodgy 'Flying Humanoid' page.

Really man are you just trolling this forum for your own amusement or do you actually whole heartedly believe in the stories and haphazzard eyewitness accounts you post, because I am seriously torn on what your agenda is here. Either way, thank you for this hilarious sighting, I needed a good laugh today.

Edited by EnderOTD
  • Like 2

This whole debate reminded me of the Deep Throat episode of the X Files where some stoner kids witness UFO.

[Mulder and Scully have just asked two teens if they saw a flying saucer]

Scully: Mulder, did you see their eyes? If I were that high...

Mulder: Ooh! If you were that high, what?

i'm embarassed to admit to people I know how much I liked that movie.

yep, they're cleverly done the animation ones. They stick in your mind like nothing else imv.

Sounds like it might have been a Pine Sawyer Beetle. I've seen them grow as long at 3 inches long and they have like a 8 inch wingspan when in flight. A sawmill might indicate a wooded area where pine trees might be growing. Or the beetles might be living in any logs left from the sawmill. The bigger species has yellow/orange fur on the underside, and they make a distinctive shreeking noise.

They have tremendous long antenna too, so maybe that added to the legs and jetpack image.

4780674652_63d69ba7c6_z.jpg

• Like 2

Sounds like it might have been a Pine Sawyer Beetle. I've seen them grow as long at 3 inches long and they have like a 8 inch wingspan when in flight. A sawmill might indicate a wooded area where pine trees might be growing. Or the beetles might be living in any logs left from the sawmill. The bigger species has yellow/orange fur on the underside, and they make a distinctive shreeking noise.

They have tremendous long antenna too, so maybe that added to the legs and jetpack image.

They have a flattened body shape though, not inducive to a "jet pack" image with the wings outstretched or buzz lightyear rotundness. The goliath or elephant beetle is better proportioned perhaps

post-94765-0-22017000-1375606987_thumb.j