Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 questions

seeder

Ive just read a thread on another forum, that posed the question....if you could ask an alien 3 questions..well,

what will you ask?

Of course this scenario assumes they're highly advanced/intelligent and have all the answers. And for whatever reason, will only give 3 answers. And here is just one answer from that forum:

1. Ok, what is it with cows, wheat fields, and anuses that you find so fascinating?

2. Nice spaceship you got there....sellin' it?

3. How do I drive this thing?

No, seriously....

1. What is your society like?

2. How do you traverse the stars?

3. Have you solved some of the problems that still plague us?

So, what might some of you ask?

• Like 3

Well, only 2 questions:

1) Who is your God(s) ?

2) Do you remember that you owe pallidin the equivalent of 75 trillion US dollars?

• Like 6

1. Where are you from?
  2. What are you doing here?
  3. When are you going?

• Like 2

1, are you going to kill me

2, are you going to hurt me.

3, did you bring any weed.

• Like 7

well zoser would ask.... "Please tell seeder, badeskov, Slave, harte, Kludge, Mr O, Abe, Psyche, Myles, mods and many more responders at UM, that you really did build puma punku!! :w00t:

But id be interested to know, is death totally final for man/me? And if so what was the point?

But as I have only 3 questions, Id have to think if that was the most important thing to ask, or just my ego clouding an amazing opportunity.... but I will come back with what I think up

Edited by seeder

1. Is Charlie Sheen one of you?

2. Why are you interested in this planet?

3. Who has the munchies?

• Like 1

But as I have only 3 questions, Id have to think if that was the most important thing to ask, or just my ego clouding an amazing opportunity.... but I will come back with what I think up

>>> Alien gun clicks to "stun"<<<

• Like 1

1) how long have you been spying on us?

2) do you come in peace?

3) can you eliminate trash reality TV?

• Like 3

1. How are we able to communicate?

2. What did you say?

3. Do you have any medication to stop these unintelligible voices inside my head?

Edited by szentgyorgy
  • Like 3

1. Is the Intervention theory true?

2. Why are you here?

3. ........it depends on the answer to the first 2 questions.

• Like 2

hehehe people!! no-ones got deep and philosophical yet

heres another post of 'that' thread

1. Is it customery on your planet to probe on the first date?

2. Do you have a cure for the human race's most severe mental dissorder, Liberalism? :w00t:

3. Do you smell that? It wasn't me... I swear!

Whoops! Schoolboy error, I didnt post the link I mentioned - sorry..

http://www.abovetops...hread146474/pg1

But no-one seems to have asked a really good question... should we ask things that can help our own species? Or will we ask just about ourselves? Like can I please have a bigger willy/pair of boobs, and sexual stamina of a bucking bronco?

Or... what can be done to improve life - for everyone? An end to all suffering and pain, disease, hunger

Edited by seeder

Well, the only problem I have is aliens possibly "Burning Down the House"

Credit to szentgyorgy, here in this thread for giving me the idea.

1. How high did the insurance rates go up for the guys who crashed at Roswell (I told you you shouldn't have let Xerot drive)?

2. Are you aware that smoking bovine lips and anuses is legal now? You don't have to sneak down here to tweak anymore, you morons.

And most importantly...

3. Whose funny idea was it to leave me behind on this primitive planet for all these decades (you know damn well the rest rooms here weren't designed for our kind)?

• Like 2

Why do you abduct us?

When are you going to undo the damage you caused us?

Can you get us some really GOOD weed?

• Like 1

1. How high did the insurance rates go up for the guys who crashed at Roswell (I told you you shouldn't have let Xerot drive)?

2. Are you aware that smoking bovine lips and anuses is legal now? You don't have to sneak down here to tweak anymore, you morons.

And most importantly...

3. Whose funny idea was it to leave me behind on this primitive planet for all these decades (you know damn well the rest rooms here weren't designed for our kind)?

Hey Source...good to hear from you again mate. :tu:

Hows tricks in your neck o the woods? All good for you and yours?

• Like 1

Hey Source...good to hear from you again mate. :tu:

Hows tricks in your neck o the woods? All good for you and yours?

Thanks seeder. Thanks to modern medical procedures I'm doing much better than I thought possible. :yes:

In other words, it's great to see you again. :clap:

• Like 2

How long has your kind been visiting ?

Where are you staying and how long?

What are the other kinds are there and are some of them really our ancestors ?

• Like 1

Thanks seeder. Thanks to modern medical procedures I'm doing much better than I thought possible. :yes:

In other words, it's great to see you again. :clap:

Well thats good bud, glad to hear it...onwards and upwards! never surrender :tu:

Edited by seeder

You'd want to ask questions whose answers could be verified.

http://www.jamesober...8quest_ufo.html

Yeah ...Where are you from and where are you staying answer would have to include a detailed map for me. Still doesn't mean they wouldn't lie even if all their evidence checked out! I mean I can't even prove where I was born unless you totally trust birth certificates!

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

You'd want to ask questions whose answers could be verified.

http://www.jamesober...8quest_ufo.html

ha funny enough I was going to invite your opinion..

But Jim, I did skim thru your link, I dont mean that in a dismissive way, its just I read fast...

I focused on this

"How can metallic hydrogen be created, and then preserved at low pressure?

What's going to be the most valuable but as yet unknown application of recently discovered carbon buckminsterfullerenes ("Bucky Balls")?

Ok so youre asking from an advancing science perspective?... Yes? Proof of concept?

And all that aside... what if... you saw a ship touch down with your own eyes, and you had the chance, (and you're a man of science)

what would matter to you? Truly? To know? In just 3 sentences?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I would ask about their history. Not an abridged version but the whole of it, good and bad.

Then I would ask their intentions and the answer to the first question would tell me if they were being honest about it.

Then I would ask about 'visitation' and if they could give me evidence to explain UFO's (be it atmospheric anomalies, alien craft or something else entirely).

I might change the third question to ask about their philosophy of the universe and their place in it.

Another option for question 3 is a demonstration and explanation of how far beyond us they are scientifically.

I wouldn't ask them to save humanity or anything of the sort. That is our own burden to bear and no one else's. If we can't do that ourselves then it doesn't deserve to simply be handed to us.

• Like 2

I still cant think of 3 good ones, knowing I might change the world by their answers...

I mean...WHAT IS...truly important..??

Yeh but is is a sunday and Ive had a few beers... and Im a bit dozy too...

I still cant think of 3 good ones, knowing I might change the world by their answers...

I mean...WHAT IS...truly important..??

Yeh but is is a sunday and Ive had a few beers... and Im a bit dozy too...

Some people believe that nothing is truly important, that we exist in a constantly transitory state. What is important today is obscured by the dust of history tomorrow, metaphorically speaking.

Not sure I agree with that sentiment though... ^_^

• Like 1

seeder, this is a fun subject but, in all seriousness, I doubt that you would get any "truthful" answer from aliens.

Why should they? During a scouting mission by either US Special Ops, or aliens, you WILL NOT be given truthful statements.

Just the way it is.

• Like 2