Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blondes in south America

Big Bad Voodoo

Hello Umers,

Moche culture flourished in todays Peru from 100 to 700 AD. On their pottery we have blond people. Were they some Nordic people, pre-Vikings...or perhaps Chachapoyas?

Horns?

2ecnqcp.jpg

2rcx2yt.jpg

This is interesting. Blonde man having sex (rapes?) with black hair woman.

2j5clfq.jpg

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

From the history taught in public school some of the South American people believed that their Gods were white. That why the Spainish were able to do what they did. Were they old stories about white visitors from other lands? Possibly

• Like 1

Thanks for posting these images.

It's likely that white people have gone to the Americas long even before the Vikings.

• Like 1

I only see one blonde head in those 3 peices. Who knows the reason. Does it have a tail too?

Probably simply stylistic conventions at the time these pieces were made. If we went by ancient art to get an idea of what people of a particular culture looked like, then, depending on fashion, ancient Greeks were black, or red. And in many ancient cultures from that region, Rome, Egypt etc, males were a different race to women as males were portrayed as dark skinned and females pale. Yet it is simply a convention, though perhaps based on men mostly being outside workers skimpily dressed, and women being more modestly dressed and spending more time indoors. Though about the skimpily dressed, this seems same in Egypt for males and females. Though this based on the tomb paintings, the reality may have been different given the amount of ancient clothing that survives, particulary for children who are almost always portrayed in the art as nude, but may not have been in reality, or at least not all the time, as Egypt is not a perpetual furnace day and night, summer and winter.

Edited by Tutankhaten-pasheri
  • Like 1

I only see one blonde head in those 3 peices. Who knows the reason. Does it have a tail too?

We have natives with tails. Correct. As Huexotzingan, Aztecs and Tlaxcalan.

Edited by the L

Europeans are not the only people with blonde hair. And this pottery does not show blonde hair, it could be white hair or something else.

post-141264-0-36132600-1375708562_thumb.

Edited by Souletic
  • Like 1

Europeans are not the only people with blonde hair. And this pottery does not show blonde hair, it could be white hair or something else.

This Melanesian? or from that part of world, Australia even

The images on the pottery shows are the Ainu people, ancient Japanese people, Recently the Japanese scientific community found out that the Ainu people have more genetic similarities to ancient Peruvians,

ainu2.jpg

There are pieces of pottery in Ecuador Peru Colombia and Bolivia that resemble the ainus' that dates 3800 bc.

Edited by AMARUKHAN111666888
  • Like 1

We have natives with tails. Correct. As Huexotzingan, Aztecs and Tlaxcalan.

Are you saying that the piece shown is of a blonde-headed man with a 3-4 foot tail?

Yes.

I'm confused why did you open this thread asking if perhaps they were nordic or pre-viking people? They did not have tails.

My guess is that the bottom picture is an artists try at mixing a man and a cat of some sort. They guy to the left looks to have a bird type head.

I'm confused why did you open this thread asking if perhaps they were nordic or pre-viking people? They did not have tails.

My guess is that the bottom picture is an artists try at mixing a man and a cat of some sort. They guy to the left looks to have a bird type head.

Just because of that tail I left open mind of idea of blond native tribe. Question is do you know for such tribe? Where they Chachapoyas?

Just because of that tail I left open mind of idea of blond native tribe. Question is do you know for such tribe? Where they Chachapoyas?

I don't know of the Chachapoyas having tails.

I don't know of the Chachapoyas having tails.

Ofcourse you dont. We know very little about them. But we know they were different then others natives. They have lighter skin.

Have you read about Friendship Island?

Once I scan somethin but as I remember story originate from 20 century and it have connections with UFO and Aliens. Or Im wrong?

No you're not wrong. It started in the 80's, but these scammers tried to convince people that they were here before our natives. Peopled described them as nordic people, very tall, blonde, blue/green eyes and such. Some people here believe that this nordic people were here before than Spaniards (which I refuse to believe).

They said they lived in an island that could not be found using normal means and teach the scriptures through radio waves. They were able to take people from the continent and save them from cancer and other illnesses. Some people swear they were there and were healed.

A bunch of bs if you ask me, but the topic remind me that.

• Like 1

No you're not wrong. It started in the 80's, but these scammers tried to convince people that they were here before our natives. Peopled described them as nordic people, very tall, blonde, blue/green eyes and such. Some people here believe that this nordic people were here before than Spaniards (which I refuse to believe).

They said they lived in an island that could not be found using normal means and teach the scriptures through radio waves. They were able to take people from the continent and save them from cancer and other illnesses. Some people swear they were there and were healed.

A bunch of bs if you ask me, but the topic remind me that.

I understand. Nordic (aliens) and SA. For me what you describe is just another urban legend. Although is interesting story for anyone who like urban legends. My favourite urban legend is Goblins on airplanes wing.

The scene on the flask looks, to me, like a creation myth scene for some reason. What is the bird man pouring from his pot? Birdmen were a big deal in some peruvian spiritual beliefs.

• Like 1

The scene on the flask looks, to me, like a creation myth scene for some reason. What is the bird man pouring from his pot? Birdmen were a big deal in some peruvian spiritual beliefs.

Moche painted and sculptured many sex scenes. Like menage a trois.