Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's the Worst Case You've Heard

DecoNoir

Without a doubt it's the fantasy that 19 arabs with box cutters hijacked 4 airliners (2 of which cannot be seen at their 'destinations'), and that jetfuel and gravity brought down the towers and WTC7.

On the contrary, it has been proven that foreign terrorist were responsible for the 911 attacks and look what you posted.

I have found the Roswell incident interesting.

The government says that a classified Mogul balloon train was responsible for the incident, but when I researched into Project Mogul, I found that Mogul balloons were not classified at all and in fact, Mogul balloons were nothing more than ordinary non-classified research balloons. One of the people who was trying to debunk the Roswell incident as one of his Mogul balloons were none other than Charles Moore. He claimed that one of his Mogul balloons launched on June 4, 1947, was responsible, but when I checked Mogul balloon records, I found that there was no Mogul balloon train launched on June 4, 1947 because according to the Mogul balloon record for that day, that particular Mogul balloon launch was cancelled due to clouds and the Air Force knew that no Mogul balloon launch occurred on June 4, 1947. Mogul balloon records also indicated that a Mogul balloon launch was cancelled on June 3, 1947 as well.

In some cases, Mogul balloons were recovered by ordinary citizens for rewards and in one case, a Mogul balloon was vandalized because it was left lying next to a roadway. In Flatbush, a Mogul balloon was recovered by a policeman as local citizens watched the recovery. That is not indicative of how the military conducts top secret operations, but the plot thickens because I did further research in old magazines and records have found reports that Charles Moore, himself, had reported tracking a "flying saucer." I also found other Mogul balloon teams in New Mexico and elsewhere that were reporting their tracking of flying saucers.

I might add that official records show that the Soviet's first nuclear blast was detected by a modified B-29, not by a simple research Mogul balloon train.

Edited by skyeagle409

Without a doubt it's the fantasy that 19 arabs with box cutters hijacked 4 airliners (2 of which cannot be seen at their 'destinations'), and that jetfuel and gravity brought down the towers and WTC7.

Terrific fantasy, considering that all the evidence works against it, and that the reluctant commission studying the events was "set up to fail" according to several of its members.

Yeah, that takes the cake. :whistle:

Well now, going with the theme I intended for the thread, what's the worst story you've heard discrediting the official version of events. You know, something to make even your eyes roll and think "S*** this guy again."

Probably the most bizarre I've heard is that the government had a Death Star type superlaser in orbit, using that to bring the towers down.

Well now, going with the theme I intended for the thread, what's the worst story you've heard discrediting the official version of events. You know, something to make even your eyes roll and think "S*** this guy again."

Probably the most bizarre I've heard is that the government had a Death Star type superlaser in orbit, using that to bring the towers down.

I would like to add mini-nukes as responsible for the collapse of the WTC towers.

I would like to add mini-nukes as responsible for the collapse of the WTC towers.

Yeah that would count. Note though that this isn't an academic debate thread or a trash talking thread, its simply swaping crazy stories we've heard in our travels of the conspiracy theory world.

So keep it light hearted, there are other serious threads for debates.