Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glowing UFO Descends Onto Leeds

seeder

Ok I thought Id post this one as its something new.. Im entirely satisfied with the explanation offered by others, but you decide

"Glowing UFO Descends Onto Leeds, UK Countryside"

A bright unidentified object was videotaped on Sunday as it appeared to descend above the countryside of Leeds, U.K.

The object gave off a very bright light as it slowly approached treetops. According to the YouTube description, credited to someone identified as Blip Street, "It was small and far away but looked just like the video. I thought it was a hot air balloon for a moment cos (sic) it was high and not moving."

r-LEEDSUKUFO-large570.jpg?6

story

http://www.huffingto..._n_3709872.html

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp32cNY8tSw[/media]

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Hmm. Its a shame the quality isn't a tad better, it would be easier to determine a landing spot (behind the trees or those hills in the background). Of course I have to wonder what a presumably advance race of beings are doing landing in broad daylight with the flood lights on.

For that matter, what was so interesting the cameraman had to look to the right and zoom out? There's a damn UFO in front of you!

• Like 2

Hmm. Its a shame the quality isn't a tad better, it would be easier to determine a landing spot (behind the trees or those hills in the background). Of course I have to wonder what a presumably advance race of beings are doing landing in broad daylight with the flood lights on.

For that matter, what was so interesting the cameraman had to look to the right and zoom out? There's a damn UFO in front of you!

Yeh I thought that about the camera going right! But another reason I posted this, apart from its a new story... is how easily people can be fooled... sure he was in the right angle to see it as he did - and maybe just didnt know what he saw, and I think that this 'not knowing' gives birth to sooo many other alleged ufo sightings, and throughout recent history too, where someone will INSIST he saw a ufo... and for real!

Edited by seeder

I think the whole moving of the camera has a reason, because there was no UFO in the original footage.

Lol I've seen the same thing many times and guess what? It wasn't a UFO, just a regular old airplane coming in for a landing.

• Like 1

funnily enough seeder, i've seen an object like that twice.

i live in my loft, and instead of trudging down 3 flights of stairs to go out for a smoke, i just open the loft window and lean out.

on two occasions, i've seen a light like that come down on the far side of the valley opposite, in a direction halfway between leeds & wakefield, but i'm sure there's a helicopter landing pad somewhere around there, so i never gave it much thought, just assuming it was a helicopter.

both times were at night, not during the daytime, but i'll keep a closer watch out in future!

• Like 1

I wonder why they would waste their time reporting footage of an airplane landing... slow news day? I'm sure there is some worthless celebrity doing something remotely more interesting.

I do wonder how they would react if they came to Las Vegas, where you can see six or seven of these coming in for landings alone.

• Like 1

funnily enough seeder, i've seen an object like that twice.

i live in my loft, and instead of trudging down 3 flights of stairs to go out for a smoke, i just open the loft window and lean out.

on two occasions, i've seen a light like that come down on the far side of the valley opposite, in a direction halfway between leeds & wakefield, but i'm sure there's a helicopter landing pad somewhere around there, so i never gave it much thought, just assuming it was a helicopter.

both times were at night, not during the daytime, but i'll keep a closer watch out in future!

hehe why not make a video next time while sounding excited/nervous - :lol: with some good cam shaking going on! Up it to YT with a BS story saying " the day after 15 cows were missing, and huge tripod like scorch marks were in the local park"! (This you can do with a blowlamp)....and you may even make a few quid if it gets enough hits! Thats what everyone else does, as we have seen here!

Knowing also - many similar forums will be discussing it furiously, maybe for years, skeptics and believers... :tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

don't be giving me ideas man!

making the UFO equivalent of 'the blair witch project' would probably make me rich & famous, and i've a feeling that would turn me into an insufferable as$h0le, when i prefer just to be an amiable pillock.....

:-)

• Like 3

don't be giving me ideas man!

making the UFO equivalent of 'the blair witch project' would probably make me rich & famous, and i've a feeling that would turn me into an insufferable as$h0le, when i prefer just to be an amiable pillock.....

:-)

Ha, Leeds isnt too far from me, so, you get the footage, and I'll drive up with a blowlamp to make circular scorch marks in a field...while also 'acting' as a stunned motorist witness, who saw the lot, because his cars electrics were knocked out as it glided silently overhead? :w00t:

As soon as they saw what Leeds was like they scooted straight back into outer space.

• Like 1

whats this got to do with the UFO phenomenon?

its obviously Venus in the video

• Like 1

Looks to me like an aircraft on final approach with landing lights on.

No doubt the videographer knows that there's an airport there, but deliberately neglected to mention it.

Looks to me like an aircraft on final approach with landing lights on.

No doubt the videographer knows that there's an airport there, but deliberately neglected to mention it.

Hey Synch, long time no see! Where have you been hiding? It's good to catch a fleeting glimpse of you again. ^_^ :tu:

• Like 1