Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost my most precious item- please help.

Olakakaloha

I lost my locket that I made. It's an origami owl necklace so it's a silver locket with charms inside and some other charms hanging from the long silver chain. Inside the locket there's a letter M, an emerald heart (birthstone May), a paw print, a chocolate bar, a graduation cap, a soda bottle, and a white plumeria. Hanging on the chain is a very light pink large pearl and a heart. Also a golden pendent my parents gave me when I was 6 that says Moana vertically on the from and is engraved Love Mom & Dad withthe date on the back. This locket is extremely important to me and it was lost about a month ago. I don't remember the last time I saw it or the last time I wore it. One day I just couldn't find it and I realized I hadn't seen it in a few days. And lookin back the few days prior to the unfortunate discovery I know I had it at some point but I can't remember where or when. I'm moving up north soon and I can't imagine leaving it behind. I've been looking for so long and I need some help. Please help me.

are you the same person that posted the lost ring thread erlier

Try a metal detector.

lol thats effective inside a home

well, my magnet idea seemed a little too wiley Coyote

lol

Doesn't posting this in the psychic readings section imply the OP is looking for a psychic answer or am I totally confused?

• Like 2

i say its under a love seat

Doesn't posting this in the psychic readings section imply the OP is looking for a psychic answer or am I totally confused?

I'd say thats a solid assumption

• Like 1

No you're not confused.

A reminder to everyone that as it's the psychic readings section the focus is generally intended to be on the giving of psychic, rather than general advice.

Please read the guidelines at the top of the forum, they distinctly explain how this section of the forum operates. Thanks :tu:

• Like 2

• 1 year later...