Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nazca Line Humanoid Depicts Dover Demon

NatureBoff

I've made the connection between the Peruvian animal depictions drawn in the dirt and the sightings of the 'Dover demon'. It's a distinct possibility imv and a very good match. There's even the indentation of the skull shape in the middle around the level of the eyes. Anyone else see the likeness?

The Mysterious Nazca Lines Of Peru

Dover Demon

[A mystery faint glowing creature whose species survived from very early Antarctic imo]

post-94765-0-46065300-1375861872_thumb.j

post-94765-0-24656600-1375862209_thumb.j

Edited by NatureBoff

The figure on the right seems to have only a mushroom shaped head on top of two very long legs, the fellow on the left seems to have an oblong head with four limbs.

"[A mystery faint glowing creature whose species survived from very early Antarctic imo]

So what makes you think that? Proof

The figure on the right seems to have only a mushroom shaped head on top of two very long legs, the fellow on the left seems to have an oblong head with four limbs.

It's only a representation of course. Not many people would have seen the Dover demon compared to seeing monkeys, spiders, dogs, hummingbirds etc. The dog image only has three front toes and an extra leg cocked as if peeing against a tree etc. The humanoid is standing with two arms, perhaps one waving? The Dover demon is renowned for staring at people who see it and then slowly moving away. Calling the humanoid a Dover demon makes more sense than calling it the "astronaut" imo. Why call it that? It's a bit out of place now that the X-files mania has died down.

Here's a sighting of the Dover demon in a standing stance

DoverDemonBaxter1.jpg

gallery_2_26_386835.jpg

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted image

Did an outline of the Nazca figure. And I want to change my mind about what it looks like. I won't say what I think it looks like, but I think you'll guess.

*snip*

What I outlined in blue is either something connected to the shape or possible erosion patterns.

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted image
  • Like 1

My guess is that the Dover Demon had a trip to Peru.... back in the olden days. Even cryptids need a vacation now and again.

so.....some drawings in Peru, created roughly 1500years ago, depict a creature that was reported being seen first in the late 1970's?

what did it take so long to migrate??

My guess is that the Dover Demon had a trip to Peru.... back in the olden days. Even cryptids need a vacation now and again.

People don't like the idea of this being actually existing I think. It's creepier than a dogman-type cryptid for example because it's a bit otherworldly. There hasn't been any reports of it attacking people or harassing them for instance, unlike other possible entities.

so.....some drawings in Peru, created roughly 1500years ago, depict a creature that was reported being seen first in the late 1970's?

what did it take so long to migrate??

First sighted by western white-man and reported to the media in the 1970's you mean. Native peoples from around the world have always been seeing strange and cryptid creatures. It's accepted in almost every culture except the modern scientific one. Because scientists can't film it, they assume witnesses are stupid or deluded etc.

I've made the connection between the Peruvian animal depictions drawn in the dirt and the sightings of the 'Dover demon'. It's a distinct possibility imv and a very good match. There's even the indentation of the skull shape in the middle around the level of the eyes. Anyone else see the likeness?

The Mysterious Nazca Lines Of Peru

Dover Demon

[A mystery faint glowing creature whose species survived from very early Antarctic imo]

Those two figures look nothing alike. The Nazca figure does not have fingers or toes. The figure you are trying to liken it to does. The rest is much to general to even consider linking. You can't just block out/ignore the parts that don't work in your theory.

• Like 2

Those two figures look nothing alike. The Nazca figure does not have fingers or toes. The figure you are trying to liken it to does. The rest is much to general to even consider linking. You can't just block out/ignore the parts that don't work in your theory.

I'd like to refer you to post#5.

There's more of them! Were aliens depicted in Nazca lines Peru?

In the picture above, A mysterious humanoid figure is shown with two legs and two hands. However he seems to be wearing something like a gas mask on his face, and some kind of head gear. He has a pair of rectangular wing like projections attached at the back. Notice how is depicted as though he is looking up to another mysterious Nazca figure. What is he looking at?

It reminds me of the 1ft Flying Humanoid With 'Backpack' Sighting (The suite of luminous beings once native to dying Antarctica perhaps?)

post-94765-0-62886700-1375871420_thumb.j

Edited by NatureBoff

First sighted by western white-man and reported to the media in the 1970's you mean. Native peoples from around the world have always been seeing strange and cryptid creatures. It's accepted in almost every culture except the modern scientific one. Because scientists can't film it, they assume witnesses are stupid or deluded etc.

throughout human history, all sorts of creatures were and are allegedly seen. Bigfoot, Mothman, Fairies, grey aliens, blue aliens, even giant flying brains....that dover demon is a totally vaguely drawn, random figure, someone could pass it as an "albino gray alien" as well. The Nazca line figure is even more rudimentary. Where's the connection?

throughout human history, all sorts of creatures were and are allegedly seen. Bigfoot, Mothman, Fairies, grey aliens, blue aliens, even giant flying brains....that dover demon is a totally vaguely drawn, random figure, someone could pass it as an "albino gray alien" as well. The Nazca line figure is even more rudimentary. Where's the connection?

You're not familiar with the early drawings from Victorian explorers who depicted giraffes and rhinos and kangaroos etc that were thought impossible by the lay audience of the time. There's a first time for everything.

Petroglyphs exist from early cultures all over the world. Hey, I've just seen some similar ones to the 'Dover demon of Peru' but carved in Sweden.

post-94765-0-95028500-1375872505_thumb.j

Edited by NatureBoff

I can't see any correlation between the Dover Demon in Bartlett's drawing and the Nazca Lines image. They are both roughly humanoid but that's as far as the similarities go, there's also no reason to assume that Bartlett's drawing represents the existence of a real creature.

• Like 5

I can't see any correlation between the Dover Demon in Bartlett's drawing and the Nazca Lines image. They are both roughly humanoid but that's as far as the similarities go, there's also no reason to assume that Bartlett's drawing represents the existence of a real creature.

that's what i meant as well. I'm pretty sure that if you just dig deep enough into ancient cave drawings, you can find Spongebob Squarepants...

• Like 1

You're not familiar with the early drawings from Victorian explorers who depicted giraffes and rhinos and kangaroos etc that were thought impossible by the lay audience of the time. There's a first time for everything.

I am very well familiar with illustrations of that sort, i studied art for some time. Take for example Albrecht Dürers famous Rhino drawing that he created only from what he was told about this animal, he never saw one. But that's not the point here.

You can't just link two vaguely (!) resembling illustrations and link one to the other. Wait: You can! But it doesn't make sense.

I'd like to refer you to post#5.

Thanks, but no. It is too contrived and I've already lost interest. Good luck.

• Like 4

Okay, okay, it's a tenuous connection, I agree but still better than an 'astronaut' imv. The circumstantial evidence remains however due to the fact that all the other Nazca images are special animals of wonder. I did a quick search and found a UK Dover demon-like encounter:

Location. Goodhurst Kent England

Date: 1955

Time: 0330A

The witness was staying at the local village school and was sleeping in one of the rooms by herself. She suddenly awoke feeling a terrible coldness in the room. She then saw a strange figure crouching to the left of her bed. It was small and had two large staring eyes and appeared to be encased in a soft glow. It stared at the witness with an obscene and malevolent gaze. Eventually the room became warmer and the creature disappeared.

Source: Graham J MacEwan, Mystery Animals of Britain & Ireland

Edited by NatureBoff
  • Like 1

There are no Nazca lines in the UK..so how is that connected to the UK?

Have we considered that the drawings are of some everyday objects, and teh guys in the poorly lit caves using their fingers to smear stuff on walls, might've just been crappy artists?

• Like 2

First off, you're jumping geographically a lot. Why would something like that go from Peru to Dover, and where was it hidding for the 1500 years in between?

Second, I don't understand how you always manage to combine the randomest cryptids, just because they're both humanoid DOES NOT mean they're the same. Not that they even look similar in the pictures to me. Dover demon has a distinctly dffferent head shape that all witnessess point out. You could just as well say the dover demon was a human as you could that it's the same thing depicted in the nazca lines.

This thread is just rediculous to me, as well as every other thread by the infamous smugfish.

• Like 1

First off, you're jumping geographically a lot. Why would something like that go from Peru to Dover, and where was it hidding for the 1500 years in between?

Second, I don't understand how you always manage to combine the randomest cryptids, just because they're both humanoid DOES NOT mean they're the same. Not that they even look similar in the pictures to me. Dover demon has a distinctly dffferent head shape that all witnessess point out. You could just as well say the dover demon was a human as you could that it's the same thing depicted in the nazca lines.

This thread is just rediculous to me, as well as every other thread by the infamous smugfish.

because he knows he has lost that battle, so he jumps and jumps and tries to change subject

• Like 1

It's only a representation of course. Not many people would have seen the Dover demon compared to seeing monkeys, spiders, dogs, hummingbirds etc. The dog image only has three front toes and an extra leg cocked as if peeing against a tree etc. The humanoid is standing with two arms, perhaps one waving? The Dover demon is renowned for staring at people who see it and then slowly moving away. Calling the humanoid a Dover demon makes more sense than calling it the "astronaut" imo. Why call it that? It's a bit out of place now that the X-files mania has died down.

Here's a sighting of the Dover demon in a standing stance

DoverDemonBaxter1.jpg

gallery_2_26_386835.jpg

*snip*

Eh, you do know that these aren't photographs, and just someone's second-hand interpretation of what someone else reportedly saw, right?