Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama cancels talks with Putin

BiffSplitkins

The Obama administration comes across as a petulant child.

When it doesn't come across as the assassin of the world.

• Like 1

The Obama administration comes across as a petulant child.

When it doesn't come across as the assassin of the world.

I was thinking the same thing. I guess Obama doesn't want to play with Putin....Now go suck your thumb Obama and call for Mom...

:)

• Like 1

While,they aren't above us, I guess the point being they appear on talk shows. But these aren't shows such as Meet the Press,etc.etc.Instead it's Leno,or Letterman or whomever.And while it shows presidents as human maybe, there still is a dignity to the office of president that should be upheld. Why is he delaying talks with Putin?

Is it he doesn't know how to deal with him and this whole Snowden thing?Putin maybe holding on to Snowden for something or someone more important and of more use to the russians.When and if he gets whatever he wants, Putin most likely turn over Snowden,unless he just wants to hang onto him to make Obama look like a idiot.

Frankly, he is way out of his league in dealing with a guy like Putin.

• Like 1

The world laughs at us Americans I'm sure. How embarrassing.

Speaking for myself, I don´t laugh at you. I just shake my head and wonder what went wrong. :no:

• Like 2

Obama is acting like a child over this. First, Snowden didn't reveal anything, most of us didn't already know or suspect was going on. Second, Putin only issued Snowden a visa for a year. I repeat, a year. If Putin really wanted to make Obama mad, he would have given Snowden unconditional asylum, but he didn't. Obama is just throwing a hissy fit, as usual when he doesn't get his way....

While,they aren't above us, I guess the point being they appear on talk shows. But these aren't shows such as Meet the Press,etc.etc.Instead it's Leno,or Letterman or whomever.And while it shows presidents as human maybe, there still is a dignity to the office of president that should be upheld.

No one watches meet the press.