Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Law of attraction

Breeza25

People like to be around other people who have a positive outlook on life. People like to do business with friendly positive people. People like to date friendly positive people....see a pattern emerging here? All of the "I can sell you a program that will magically fix your life" stuff is, however, a bunch of bunk. Keep your money and cultivate a positive friendly outlook on life on your own.

Edited by Lilly
oops
  • Like 4

I'm a big advocate of the LOA. We get what we push, period. I think the 'catch' that throws people off is that posiitive thinking isn't enough; you actually have to believe in what you are thinking for it to work.

• Like 2

Just want to get peoples opinions on law of attraction. And peoples success story's ect

I don´t think there is a "law of attraction". One characteristic of humans is that they have developed individual taste.

How the mechanics of that work would be the material for a Phd thesis, at least.

I don´t think there is a "law of attraction". One characteristic of humans is that they have developed individual taste.

The LoA has nothing to do with who you find pretty or handsome.

I completely agree with Lilly above. If you have a positive concept of something and you work on cultivating it, you usually do the things that make the desired outcome happen, even if you're not conscious you're doing it.

People who think it's a magical thing bother me. I've come across people who were trying to use the Law of Attraction to get blue eyes when they were born with brown...

So, you're asking for a psychic reading on the validity of the law of attraction?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I find it works great when I'm willing to work towards the outcome.

Edited by brlesq1

i have been working on a study of the laws of attraction and repulsion for many years.

Looking into the electromagnets, the natures of all things subatomic to universal. Checking the principles, natural ways, orders, structures, dynamics. The gyroscopes, exploring all the known and some obscure theories on how and why and if…. It exists and how and why it works. Played within all the weights and balances. Moving the fulcrum, finding the pivot point and experimenting with it all….All sorts of stuff.

Yes, indeed the ability to make manifest.

I am still studying…. Even though i have vast quantities of personal results, I am still finding out more.

For example,

some of my musings so far...

Lets say A is you and...

B is your desire/ wish/ need….. Whatever aim.

X.Y AND Z are the whatever distractions that may take you away from you intentions/ aims/ goals.

Okay so….

A pitches to B = Pitch and yaw.

B yaws to A the clarity for A to then decide if it really does resonate with B or not.

A then has to claim B and focus on B or B will remain unclaimed and be thrown back to it's neutral waiting…As nothing is wasted.

A has to claim B or B stays where it is, waiting to be claimed by A. = The tuning fork principle.

It is up to A to not be distracted from B as B has to be claimed by A. Harmonics resonate attuned.

If A does not claim B, B get thrown back. = Magnetic Repulsion, discord.

If A gets distracted by X,Y or Z the gyroscopes go haywire, B can't come to A as the wires are crossed, the polarities warped.

This all has to take into account the attachments, strengths of feeling, distortions, staminas, abilities, awarenesses and a gamet of other influences, affects and effects.

Hhhhhhhuuuummmmm….. Yes, I am still exploring it, very much so, daily exercises and experiments. I find it fascinating.

I'll shut up now. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Nice explanation Blue Star, did you get an A in algebra? You've helped me understand it better.

It is completely true, but there is a catch. You cannot always be in a state of blissful anticipation. (AND let me clarify that by "anticipation" I do NOT MEAN WORRYING about it or excited to the point that it blocks emotional energy) For maximum results, it takes an emotional feeling of your desired result, fulfilled. Any "excitement" or stress surrounding the event will block off your emotion for a while.

Now The catch is (that has been for me) that you NEED discomfort. The more you try to avoid it or alter your thinking to stay in a positive state, the more you are shoving what I've learned to call your "discomfort deficit", into other areas of your life. It will emerge SOMEWHERE. Discomfort and maintaining yourself and thought under the pressure of it, strengthens the mental discipline to be able to handle and process those emotions, otherwise you will block them out by excitement or worry. So it is necessary to feel humility, compassion, and pain inside, from time to time.... OR.... well you ever wonder why prophets of old, in lots of cultures, always went through physically demanding cleansing periods, fasts, PHYSICAL discomforts? In today's world, we are WAY more physically comfortable All The Time, than we are designed to be. Is it any wonder that so many people are emotionally unstable or inbalanced?

Edited by AwakenAscension

If, and i mean if...

If i understand you about the 'catch' and the 'discomfort' thing…. I have no experience of this being a need, prerequisite or requirement to make manifest ones desires at all.

Neither have i experienced the 'blissful anticipation' state of which you refer to… May be, i need more clarity on what it is you are saying?

To me, so far in my explorations of the law of attraction, it is a knowing state of acceptance that seems to be the key.

A state, when you have prepared the ground, planted the seed and given it the best environment in which to call it to come to you..Eg. call and response.

in resonance, type of thing.

At best, i may say….It is an effort yes but only as in the likes of a good stretch would feel…..There's no need for discomfort as such. Effort more than

discomfort…. As I say it helps prepare the ground, to get you ready to receive, it creates the space which is needed for your desire to come to you but that is just you making the call. To call in what it is you wish to attract to you.

Yet,

i do not in any way hold to the 'no pain, no gain' theories of some…Why, even in physical exercise this has been proven to be a falsehood.

When you sit and watch the tide turn, there is a time to set sail and a time to stay ashore... Battling on against the tide is a futile waste of energy.

May be, i am miss understanding what it is you are saying?

To me, the act of pain is a message from whichever sense it is coming from, that there is something wrong, not right, in discord not harmony with your moving towards and achieving your goal. That 'discomfort' is in the realms of repulsion not attraction.

Do you see what i mean?